Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree57Likes

Thread: Nordeus and managers

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by po_zdrach View Post
    Do you know what is the difference between crazy token buyer and crazy tanker? Both of them will kill you on the field, but the money of the first one will help you to play this game for free!
    The latter will not kill you on the field! Its a guaranteed 3 points! Enjoy it!

Guys from Nordeus, I want to share with you my opinion about the state of the game in this moment. Because I am your customer since 2012 and I invest in your game lot of time and bit of money MAYBE you will wish to hear my words.

I am very experience player (more of 55 seasons in the game) and I really liked T11, until I notice that the game degenerated more and more. First of all I have to say that I am not person who complain and I play the game as it is and by the rules with success (it is enough to say that I have 9 trebles), but DO YOU NOTICE THAT THE GAME BECOMES TANKERS GAME?!

In first time of my career I decided to tank! Why? Because in my league, my cup, my champions league, my association tournaments are full of tankers and if I wish to be comparative I have to tank. Now in my league there are 4 very good teams and instead we fighting for 1-st place, we fighting for last one. This is pathetic, this is shame. I am experienced enough to tank easy, but this will be the last time that I will do that. I feel like ****. But you Nordeus, have to do something about stop this vicious practice.

And I want to say something to you managers. I do not know why most of you are angry of token buyers. The money of the token buyers and the time of the farmers help to develop the game - the game exists thanks to them. Opposite, the tankers are criminals! They stay in same level season after season (I know one who tank for 4 seasons already) and the game (I, you, Nordeus) only lost from them. Think about this...
    what is tanker meaning in this game

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    the way nordeus making the competitions now, promotes tanking
    - Playing vs super teams which came stronger with asso loans trick
    - Playing in a same q League
    - Playing in a higher lv CH.L.
    - Playing in a +1 lv Cup
    - Playing vs higher lv teams or in the same League again (in the higher levels of the game)
    - This race for leveling up in training

before 1-2 years, a team with 7* players was superb (and rare)
    now it's so common

Yes, the game has changed but as it's a managerial/tactical game, we the managers are making adjustments.
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 02-16-2017 at 02:19 PM.
    Nick Lizas, Cloverfield and gizzmo like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by Kaizer Franz View Post
    " Tankers are criminals "

Thanks for the laugh
    Unnecessary irony!

But let's explain what I mean. I invest my time, my money and knowledge in the game, I buy good players and develop them, but if I meet tanker he will beat me without no investment of effort (and no investment in the game). He will steal my money and my time. What is this guy?

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    the way nordeus making the competitions now, promotes tanking
    - Playing vs super teams which came stronger with asso loans trick
    - Playing in a same q League
    - Playing in a higher lv CH.L.
    - Playing in a +1 lv Cup
    - Playing vs higher lv teams or in the same League again in the higher levels of the game
    - This race for leveling up in training

before 1-2 years, a team with 7* players was superb (and rare)
    now it's so common

Yes, the game has changed but as it's a managerial/tactical game, we the managers are making adjustments.
    now it's very common
    And we are making adjustments. Now in my league there are 4 good teams that are struggling for last place. The games between us is grotesque. It is parody of football (or manager game)

well, this isn't football (not even close), it's a managerial game based on football
    so you use tactics not only in the field
    I won the League previous season so this season I 'm playing (again) in a +1 lv CH.L.
    I cannot win the trophy as there are some 7*-8* teams so I decided to try for the S.L. trophy where are also teams from the lv above but not so competitive as CH.L..
    So I aim for the 3rd position of my group.
    So I had to loose a game

Nordeus and managers-ch-l-win-loose.jpg

tactics
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 02-15-2017 at 05:26 PM.
    czero, osos4ever, gizzmo and 1 others like this.

* just to add
    but what I really don't like is to making 8* or more stars player with tanking or other ways

https://forum.topeleven.com/suggesti...A-players.html
    k1tb and Buster Keaton like this.

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    * just to add
    but what I really don't like is to making 8* or more stars player with tanking or other ways

https://forum.topeleven.com/suggesti...A-players.html
    Exactly, this is what I mean!

Addicted
    Unnecessary irony!

But let's explain what I mean. I invest my time, my money and knowledge in the game, I buy good players and develop them, but if I meet tanker he will beat me without no investment of effort (and no investment in the game). He will steal my money and my time. What is this guy?
    It has no sense at all , if you meat a tanker you will bit him cause he wants to loose , maybe except if he plays in CHL or cup .

You know nothing about the tank tactic cause it's a real strategy with real effort but it' some efforts which you can't imagine because you have never do it , no experience . Maybe you consider that people who invest real money lmust automaticaly win against people who don't invest , pay to win rules ?

Hello,
    Im not hungy about person how buy token and use real money to play.
    but I have something to say, I played top eleven since 2015 and I have never buy something with real money, im trying to manage my team with what I have. and when I win the game any match I played with my team im very very very satisfied ( and what we call skills, it's like FPS game or MMO etc )

im in level 21 and I hope that all of difficuly u find in level 57 go .

Cheers
    Club: Valhalla
    Purpose : to be football manager and leading my national team

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast