Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Like Tree57Likes

Thread: Nordeus and managers

Rookie
    Well in every season you do get one or two teams, which are guaranteed 3 points. Till now, i dont think i have met one a real tankers. The worst i have seen is probably 3 seasons ago. There was a very weak team, ended the season with around -270 goal difference. But if i do meet one in my league, i would gladly welcome him! More wins for me!

Quote Originally Posted by hell_storm2004 View Post
    Well in every season you do get one or two teams, which are guaranteed 3 points. Till now, i dont think i have met one a real tankers. The worst i have seen is probably 3 seasons ago. There was a very weak team, ended the season with around -270 goal difference. But if i do meet one in my league, i would gladly welcome him! More wins for me!
    What level are you?
    It wasn't our day.

Rookie
    38 now.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by lucker88 View Post
    tanking destroys this game. If game developers will not solve this problem, it's end of the game!

un till now I haven't faced any tankers yet since I'm still in lower levels. So the game is still interesting. But as soon as I have to play with tankers, I will quit game immediately. It's because I do not want to tank, it' totally boring and not the nature of a football game.
    Because people do what you don't and find boring, you want them to be bullied ? Tanking is not only about getting a competitive team: I tank every season I am on hollidays because I want to enjoy my daughter and my family. I do not do that in order to win. I have twice won 3 trebles in a row and this has nothing to do with my tanking as my team is rebuildt every season. I tank to take a break from the game and come back more motivated. We are here on the brink of fascism with all these people complaining because others do what they find disgusting: live your life and let me live mine.
    On the other hand, even if I am reluctant to compare this game to real football (because this is a game and it is everything you want but football): real teams DO tank. In France, several teams from league 2 avoid promotion on purpose because they cannot afford the invesment necessary to survive at higher level. And for them, it's definitely more clever to stay at their level than getting promoted and die 2 years afterwards.
    Last edited by gizzmo; 02-17-2017 at 10:07 AM.
    Club: FC Lomagne

Level: 33

Current Season (44): League (ON STRIKE), CL (N/A), Cup (In - Quarter-Finals)

Previous Season: League (11th), CL (Final), Cup (Last 16)

Quote Originally Posted by gizzmo View Post
    In France, several teams from league 2 avoid promotion on purpose because they cannot afford the invesment necessary to survive at higher level. And for them, it's definitely more clever to stay at their level than getting promoted and die 2 years afterwards.
    Isn't it illegal?

I also don't understand why would they die in two years. Get promoted, try to stay there, get demoted back if fails. The chain of defeats scares off sponsors? Players get depress?
    Last edited by Toxcatl; 02-17-2017 at 10:29 AM.
    It wasn't our day.

Quote Originally Posted by gizzmo View Post
    Because people do what you don't and find boring, you want them to be bullied ? Tanking is not only about getting a competitive team: I tank every season I am on hollidays because I want to enjoy my daughter and my family. I do not do that in order to win. I have twice won 3 trebles in a row and this has nothing to do with my tanking as my team is rebuildt every season. I tank to take a break from the game and come back more motivated. We are here on the brink of fascism with all these people complaining because others do what they find disgusting: live your life and let me live mine.
    On the other hand, even if I am reluctant to compare this game to real football (because this is a game and it is everything you want but football): real teams DO tank. In France, several teams from league 2 avoid promotion on purpose because they cannot afford the invesment necessary to survive at higher level. And for them, it's definitely more clever to stay at their level than getting promoted and die 2 years afterwards.
    As soon as I read your very first words, I know for sure you are a tanker! How do you know tanking is not boring for others but only you? In normal sense it is totally a boring thing to do for most of us. While you are willing to do it, many are forced to do it since without doing that they cant compete with tankers. Whatever you are saying, tankers are destroying this game!

Whatever you are saying, tankers are destroying this game!
    Tanking is a symptom, not the illness itself.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.
    It wasn't our day.

Addicted
    Strange some people charge others by saying they " destroy " something despite the fact it is very easy to avoid them with the league draw system .

Strange also some people carying the way others play ...

Tanking is only a problem in league and tankers only face equal average quality teams ; that's why it could be boring to stay at same levels to , finally , meat same quality team as theirs lol

So it is not a problem but just jealous people who managed to achieve the same goals that tankers by buying tokens lol , that's why in the first posts on this threads they were faced together .

Tanking is a boring old subject since 4 years and nordeus already solve this in 2014 by auto assigning skills point ( cause before you could save them ) and i remember it was like a scandal on this forum . Make reasearch with key words " auto assign skill point " you will understand lol
    Last edited by Kaizer Franz; 02-17-2017 at 12:47 PM.

Addicted
    Whatever you are saying, tankers are destroying this game!
    Whatever you are saying , it will not change !

Free tankers!!!!!!!!!!

Nordeus and managers-carmel.jpg
    Kaizer Franz and gizzmo like this.
    ♣----------------------------------------------------------------------------♣
    [First team] Clover 13 - Panathinaikos FC Legends
    -->Team Showcase<--
    [Second team] Angry Sheep FC

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast