Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Like Tree57Likes

Thread: Nordeus and managers

Antonio Gustavo Hernandez
    Quote Originally Posted by ibangali View Post
    As niko said one of his thread, free users/players or farmers can't have or allow to train above 7*; yes, let the token buyers have that fun (above 7*).
    That would make me very happy, I am a token buyer and I am thinking of tanking next season , because a 7* team with some 8* players is nothing in these days as Niko said, in some matches even only luck is important. But they won't even think doing that since it will make us favorite in all competitions and the popularity of the game will decrease. By the way, as I have seen until now, a farmer cannot go further 7*, it is very hard by only watching videos. On the other hand a 8*, 9* tanker can never be success in the cup competition. Not useful at all.
    Last edited by Antonio Gustavo Hernandez; 02-16-2017 at 01:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Antonio Gustavo Hernandez View Post
    That would make me very happy, I am a token buyer and
    Building beyond 7* squad/roster (11 8/9* players) using token or real money for power training how cost effective, is that really cheap my friend; I don't think you'll be happy if you calculate the cost

I think it's 325 (+/-) token to give one star to one player using power train. Now count for 11 players. One or two 8/9* player in your team I don't think make any big difference against a 7* squad.

As they bring SL, I don't thing it's hard for them to make another competition (second division league as I explain) for 9-13 positions team/club; demote those club, let them come back after competing second division league.

Also they can bring vacation mode, so who ever like to stay at same club lvl without tanking or participating his/her current lvl league then they can go for 1/2 season vacation. In that case, they can't login until vacation time over and no improvement for club.
    Last edited by ibangali; 02-16-2017 at 03:50 PM.

I would say my opinion on this matter but as I am tanking with my second team, I worry that top11 eleven police will arrest me

ps. just to be serious, hardly I can, but I have proposed to have a 20% quality reduction when you do not qualify to next level and only 10% reduction when you are qualifying
    Last edited by Cloverfield; 02-16-2017 at 02:44 PM.
    ibangali likes this.
    ♣----------------------------------------------------------------------------♣
    [First team] Clover 13 - Panathinaikos FC Legends
    -->Team Showcase<--
    [Second team] Angry Sheep FC

Addicted
    This thread become a tribune to make some people the gods ( token buyers ) and others the devils . Pointless ....

It 's since 4 years there is threads to accuse tankers to cheaters or other words ....

Game is full of haters and moaners , always complaining about things , the game constantly change and intelligent people always try to adapt and always a new subject to complain .... boring forum

Must have and only way to play this game for some closed minded people ...
    Last edited by Kaizer Franz; 02-16-2017 at 03:27 PM.

VIP
    Well, tanking is cheap way of power training... I did tank last season cause I got heavily trolled in the season before... Now, even if I would like to tank another season, I can't, cause there is 5 bots and one very weak player in the league... I have 10 players with over 100 kg weight and I'm on the top of the table lol...
    Kaizer Franz likes this.

Heavy balls your players have :P
    Kaizer Franz likes this.
    [First team] Clover 13 - Panathinaikos FC Legends
    -->Team Showcase<--
    [Second team] Angry Sheep FC

Rookie
    Gosh, I'm still in the lower levels, and what you describe here about the higher levels is somewhat scary.

Antonio Gustavo Hernandez
    Quote Originally Posted by ibangali View Post
    Building beyond 7* squad/roster (11 8/9* players) using token or real money for power training how cost effective, is that really cheap my friend; I don't think you'll be happy if you calculate the cost

I think it's 325 (+/-) token to give one star to one player using power train. Now count for 11 players. One or two 8/9* player in your team I don't think make any big difference against a 7* squad.
    No, I did not mean full of 8* or even one 9* 11, it would be a team of a really heavy token buyer, because after 8* the cost for PT increases more to 160 tokens per 4% for one player. It really makes since you already do not face much with 7 star teams except the cup unless you finish the season with a regular team by selling all these 7 and 8* players. Sometimes I have 2-3 or 4 8* players, sometimes more, sometimes none, it depends on the budget I have for that month and the opponents in the competitions. I also do not use always PT, I power train my players to 130% and then hire PT to make a player to 140%. But I am thinking of not doing that anymore since I can be still defeated by 6* teams and drawn with 5* teams sometimes. That's what I tried to say in the previous post.
    Last edited by Antonio Gustavo Hernandez; 02-17-2017 at 07:31 AM.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxcatl View Post

I see a great game made by really passionate, smart and talanted people. But I also smell a stupid and greedy a.... in their team who's making stupid and greedy decisions =]
    I may be wrong here, I am Jon Snow and know nothing. But their mistake is here, because we have tanking teams.
    greedy is someone who gets what he can or deserve or whatever and wants more and more.
    Buy how can you say that, if T11 loosing a ****load of token/money with those crap academy/recommended /scout list players ?
    or with a club shop which is 90% the same as two years before ?

so I vote for Hondor

Nordeus and managers-game-thrones-vilains.jpg
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 02-16-2017 at 06:11 PM.
    Toxcatl and RushN1z like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by po_zdrach View Post
    It has not sense for you because you do not try understand me. I mean to meet tanker AFTER tank (8-9 stars team). And last question for you and others. How you think, this game exist thanks of token buyers and farmers or tankers?
    you think nordeus exist because of token byers ?wake up is a lot of sponsors around token byers they are very little
    Last edited by Nick Lizas; 02-16-2017 at 05:12 PM.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast