Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree57Likes

Thread: Nordeus and managers

Nordeus and managers

Guys from Nordeus, I want to share with you my opinion about the state of the game in this moment. Because I am your customer since 2012 and I invest in your game lot of time and bit of money MAYBE you will wish to hear my words.

I am very experience player (more of 55 seasons in the game) and I really liked T11, until I notice that the game degenerated more and more. First of all I have to say that I am not person who complain and I play the game as it is and by the rules with success (it is enough to say that I have 9 trebles), but DO YOU NOTICE THAT THE GAME BECOMES TANKERS GAME?!

In first time of my career I decided to tank! Why? Because in my league, my cup, my champions league, my association tournaments are full of tankers and if I wish to be comparative I have to tank. Now in my league there are 4 very good teams and instead we fighting for 1-st place, we fighting for last one. This is pathetic, this is shame. I am experienced enough to tank easy, but this will be the last time that I will do that. I feel like ****. But you Nordeus, have to do something about stop this vicious practice.

And I want to say something to you managers. I do not know why most of you are angry of token buyers. The money of the token buyers and the time of the farmers help to develop the game - the game exists thanks to them. Opposite, the tankers are criminals! They stay in same level season after season (I know one who tank for 4 seasons already) and the game (I, you, Nordeus) only lost from them. Think about this...

Rookie
    Well there are a lot of players who do that, but at the end of the day, its the managers choice. And if they are doing it all teams benefit anyways with a freebie 3 points. So it evens itself out. I hope by tankers you mean, people who lose intentionally. Don't think Nordeus can be blamed for it.

Famous
    Do not undertand this complaint: if everyone tanks, play for the title !
    Every 4 or 5 seasons, I do tank myself and I have absolutely no shame in doing so. I am paying the price for it: no CL next season (well, this was before the apparition of SL I must say), players getting older for nothing, frustrating league games, etc...
    Club: FC Lomagne

Level: 33

Current Season (44): League (ON STRIKE), CL (N/A), Cup (In - Quarter-Finals)

Previous Season: League (11th), CL (Final), Cup (Last 16)

Quote Originally Posted by hell_storm2004 View Post
    Well there are a lot of players who do that, but at the end of the day, its the managers choice. And if they are doing it all teams benefit anyways with a freebie 3 points. So it evens itself out. I hope by tankers you mean, people who lose intentionally. Don't think Nordeus can be blamed for it.
    Of course, by tankers I mean people who lose intentionally. I think that Nordeus can do something. For example they can penalty all team that not reach promotion with reduce the quality in the end of season.

Quote Originally Posted by gizzmo View Post
    Do not undertand this complaint: if everyone tanks, play for the title !
    Every 4 or 5 seasons, I do tank myself and I have absolutely no shame in doing so. I am paying the price for it: no CL next season (well, this was before the apparition of SL I must say), players getting older for nothing, frustrating league games, etc...
    But this is not fair play...
    Hunter likes this.

Rookie
    Writing an algorithm to find out who is playing and losing just coz of a bad team or bad tactics and someone who is losing intentionally is not that easy to do. I spent season 35 or 36 on vacation. Lost almost every match that season, finished 12th. So i should get my player attributes deducted for that? See.. not saying its a good practice, but just move on. You will not see these teams again, if you get promoted.

Life is not fair, unfortunately and this is just a game.

Rookie
    A little Jose Mourinho tactics never hurt anyone!

wow is that what's waiting for us after season 50 ? i'm in season 35 now and the league seems very fair,very competitive because everyone had a five star team or more and take good care of it but at least there are non of those crazy tokens buyers, so i'm having fun competing

Quote Originally Posted by ElPocho View Post
    wow is that what's waiting for us after season 50 ? i'm in season 35 now and the league seems very fair,very competitive because everyone had a five star team or more and take good care of it but at least there are non of those crazy tokens buyers, so i'm having fun competing
    Do you know what is the difference between crazy token buyer and crazy tanker? Both of them will kill you on the field, but the money of the first one will help you to play this game for free!
    Bunzo likes this.

Addicted
    " Tankers are criminals "

Thanks for the laugh

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast