Page 39 of 43 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 ... LastLast
Like Tree981Likes

Thread: Season 90 - Are you ready?

Home Guard FC had two matches within 10 hours overnight, first a home match at twenty-to-one AM against an ex-bot team recently taken over by a human manager. Hudson Mendes Ribeiro opened the home side's account in the 10th minute, Samuel Njewel increased the lead a quarter-hour later, then four minutes later, the contest was all but ended for the away team when they had their left-back sent off, and Micky Agbo converted the resulting spot kick. The visitors did get on the scoresheet just before the break, but the hosts went into containment mode until Njewel completed his double 7 minutes before time, Home Guard winning 4-1.

The second match was a 10am kick-off today away against 13th place, and there was only one team in it. Hudson Mendes Ribeiro netted a hat-trick between the 13th and 51st minutes, later in the second-half Samuel Njewel and Matias Rolando scored two in a minute, Home Guard recording a 5-0 win.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Famous
    Pueblo FC secured our latest league win, 9 seasons of 10 (4th place in season 1,took command and came up from 11th midseason back then).
    Bunzo, talisman, madflo19 and 1 others like this.
    "Please stay polite"
    -The Justicer, "Never accept defeat"

Pueblo FC

Unofficial Updates Thread

Desert Rats FC kicked off at home a minute before Home Guard did this morning, so the Management spent a hectic few minutes going between the grounds doing his thing. The 8th place opponents provided a stern test of their patience, even when they lost their playmaker ML to injury after 35 minutes, and it wasn't until Patrick Tillmanns got yet another chance to prove his prowess from the 12-yard spot after 66 minutes and thus opened the scoring that the home side really got moving. Tillmanns put another goal on the board two minutes after his Penalty success, further settling the home support. Striker Shaun Ruel had been off the boil of late, and the Management has had him warming the bench for a couple of matches, but chose to put him on late in the match here, and he was obviously raring to go. Immediately after coming on, he brought a superb save out of the visitors 'keeper, but three minutes later, beat him with a vicious long-range shot that put the final gloss on a patient and well-worked 3-0 win.

Thanks go to Gabez and madflo for the support.

Season 90 - Are you ready?-s15-l08-league-round-24top.jpg
    Last edited by talisman; 03-30-2017 at 08:55 PM.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

101 goals for MvBasten in all competitions,phenomenal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Man... all my other accounts were forbidden for months and all teams disappeared... but there's a team I wanna start from 0 again....

Season 90 - Are you ready?-17629712_10212563553507791_4809906263735754133_n.jpg

Got ourselves a superstar

First title of the season is here. Second consecutive double is sealed tomorrow. Another great season for my team xD

Στάλθηκε από το SM-J500F μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk
    madflo19, khris, gamer5289 and 5 others like this.
    Manager of Παναθηναϊκός Α.Ο (Panathinaikos A.O) currently playing at level 18.

Unfortunately lost chl final in extra time with a FK.

Even match, I was slightly better having some classic scoring opportunities.

Also one of my key players was injured at 10min but the replacement performed well so no big diff.

When you are drawn against better quality oppos, statistically you will lose some matches.
    Bad for me it was the final.

So no champions next year for clover
    ♣----------------------------------------------------------------------------♣
    [First team] Clover 13 - Panathinaikos FC Legends
    -->Team Showcase<--
    [Second team] Angry Sheep FC

Quote Originally Posted by axd23 View Post
    First title of the season is here. Second consecutive double is sealed tomorrow. Another great season for my team xD

Στάλθηκε από το SM-J500F μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk
    Congratulations

Enviado do meu SM-J106H através de Tapatalk
    axd23 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaizer762 View Post
    Congratulations

Enviado do meu SM-J106H através de Tapatalk
    Thank you very much
    Manager of Παναθηναϊκός Α.Ο (Panathinaikos A.O) currently playing at level 18.

Page 39 of 43 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 ... LastLast