Page 41 of 43 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 LastLast
Like Tree981Likes

Thread: Season 90 - Are you ready?

replie 401.

Was not posible reach the final of the assos tournament, now in ma league we have a fight between 2 that can be between 4 tomorrow to see who's 8th. LOL

edit, 5 teams fighting to be 8th, I guess the green emblem team gonna win the place. and I gonna llooses vs the 2nd and be 10th.

Season 90 - Are you ready?-t55-8th.jpg
    Last edited by khris; 03-31-2017 at 10:47 PM.
    Brian Dang likes this.

As you can see form goal difference I have no problem winning lower oppos with big goal differences.

But someone wanted to make things hard in last 3 games, where I began with 2 points difference.

Anyway league cup won due to my attack

Season 90 - Are you ready?-screenshot_2017-04-01-10-53-48-726.jpg
    talisman, madflo19 and Brian Dang like this.
    ♣----------------------------------------------------------------------------♣
    [First team] Clover 13 - Panathinaikos FC Legends
    -->Team Showcase<--
    [Second team] Angry Sheep FC

Botev Plodiv 0-1 Persebaya 2014

The last League game was a tight contest between one of non promotion team and Tim Bajul Ijo that needed no less than win to grab the title. Abdul Mu'is Sisa was the hero after scoring in the 33rd minute to secure us the title we've been wanting for so long and the double this season

Elsewhere Hakurei United finished second in the super tight league battle, meaning that they only amassed one trophy in season 90
    Love The Nationality Games Here!

Hakurei United

Based On : Hakurei United (Touhou Soccer Series)
    Goals : Develop youths
    Dislikes : Disrespect, Cheating, Tankers

Tight on Token boi here and I wanna have some fun

Season Report

It was another great season for Panathinaikos A.O. The team achieved a second consecutive double (League and Champions League), the third in total in club's history. It was a memorable season for 2 other reasons. A new record in straight wins (20) and a new record of straight undefeated games (34).

Overview (R.I.P. old version)

Season 90 - Are you ready?-untitled.png

League

In the League after a defeat in the first match of the season we managed a streak of 21 straight victories before a draw in the 23rd day, followed by another 3 wins to close the season ideally, 12 points ahead of the second of the table.
    Can Ucar was the best rated player of the competition, finishing first in the scorers list and second in the assists.

Season 90 - Are you ready?-untitled1.jpg

Season 90 - Are you ready?-untitled2.jpg

Champions League

I was lucky enough in the beginning of the season to be drawn in a CL Competition with teams in my own level, even though I was a winner last season.
    This season it was much easier to retain the title. I lost the first match of the group stage (1-0) but then went on undefeated and without conceding a goal for the rest of the tournament, except 2 in the Quarter-Finals, a total of 42 for and 3 against.

Season 90 - Are you ready?-untitled3.jpg

Season 90 - Are you ready?-untitled8.png

Season 90 - Are you ready?-untitled4.jpg

Cup

We lost a golden opportunity to get the first Triple Crown in the club's history by being eliminated in the Round of 32 for 3rd season straight. The defeat in the second leg was the last of the season, as we went in a 34 undefeated games streak after that.

Season 90 - Are you ready?-untitled5.jpg

Player Stats (based on number of appearances)

Can Ucar was the MVP for the 2nd straight season, with a total of 47 goals, 25 assists and 19 MoM awards in 40 appearances.

Season 90 - Are you ready?-untitled6.jpg
    Last edited by axd23; 04-01-2017 at 12:06 PM.
    Manager of Παναθηναϊκός Α.Ο (Panathinaikos A.O) currently playing at level 18.

Tightest league I've been in:

With 1 pt up and equal gd, I faced the 2nd place team on the last day. All I needed was a draw, and that's what I got.

Surprisingly smooth CL win. Just missing the treble by finishing second with a 1-0 loss in the cup final.

Wasn't expecting a good season, but it turned out much better than expected.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

with a hattrick later My player Gadget will hit the 60 goal in one season mark

Season 90 - Are you ready?-capture.jpg

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Famous
    We've got what we should get ..Same as usual for league table:
    Season 90 - Are you ready?-111.jpg
    talisman, madflo19 and axd23 like this.

Home Guard FC last match reports and end of season summary.

Home Guard FC had a late, late match last night and entertained the League basement club and gave them the expected heavy defeat. Samuel Njewel led the way with a hat-trick, the other goals coming from Alban Haag, Matias Rolando and Scott Barlow for a 6-0 win.

Today, they had second billing behind the first Associations match for Desert Rats, the Management having to make a quick dash from the 'Rathaus' to the opponents' stadium just in time for kick-off. Hudson Mendes Ribero opened the scoring and Juan Pablo Medina started and finished a long sweeping move from one penalty box to the other to put the Guard 2-0 up in the first 11 minutes. Samuel Njewel then took over, netting another hat-trick. The home side then put their consolation goal on the board before Micky Agbo slotted in the last Home Guard goal as they recorded a 6-1 win.

----------

Season Summary

Home Guard FC started out in an all-managed League, but after two Rounds, the Nordeus machine inexplicably replaced 10 of them with bot teams, and the season lost all interest as a competition. Home Guard hit the top early, and with little fight in the opposition, apart from those managed by human managers, kept their place right through to the end of the season. Their only dropped points were in a 0-0 home draw with the team that eventually finished second. Late on in the season a couple of the bot teams were taken over by Indonesian managers, but it was too little too late to revive any interest.

Final League table, and League Top Players tables

Season 90 - Are you ready?-s01-l01-league-table-final.jpgSeason 90 - Are you ready?-s01-l01-league-top-scorers-final.jpg

In the Cup, Home Guard made steady porgress through to the Final where they met an on-paper even-Quality team, but were never at the races, losing 0-4 - their only defeat of the season.

Season 90 - Are you ready?-s01-cup-result-final.jpg

As can be expected, there were many changes in personnel during the season, as the Management tried to build a decent Quality squad, the final squad list being -

Season 90 - Are you ready?-s01-playing-squad-final.jpg

...and there really was only one choice for the Player of the Season.

Season 90 - Are you ready?-s01-pos-samuel-njewel.jpg
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Famous
    of course we are failing @ home in asso finals... OF COURSE!

clap-clap to nordeus!
    madflo19, CM-16 and Brian Dang like this.

Quick question, if you tank and win the Nivea cream Cup. you are not promoted, but in the CL next season?
    CM-16 and Awe Imoleayo Peter like this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Page 41 of 43 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 LastLast