Page 42 of 43 FirstFirst ... 3240414243 LastLast
Like Tree981Likes

Thread: Season 90 - Are you ready?

So here are our Special Mentions for each team's players :

Persebaya 2014 :
    Cho Kwan-Myong : The North Korean keeps the game up despite not playing as AM but rather as ST
    Faysal Shayesteh : Brilliant MF for the team compared to Zulfiandi and Mid Season signing Tadevosyan. He's been solid in making assists and goals
    Babak Ansari : Shockingly not scoring any goals, assists, nor MOMs, but this DR was very good all season compared to Timorese Joao Soares.

Hakurei United :
    Rizki Novriansyah : The top scorer for the team, he, Sandi Saputra, and Riki Setyadi were the most valuable players in Hakurei United's 4-4-2 formation.
    Nanok Purwana : The veteran GK is very lowly rated (next season he is only 1*, FTW!) but continues to serve his best until the very end of his career. He and Joni Sidik won't be replaced until they hung up their boots.
    Toni Almeida : Dropped in favor of 19 year old Mate Pados after the cup win, the Portugese played 2 seasons for Hakurei United and was very good in assisting the 2 STs. With lessons learned from him, it's certain that Hakurei United would prefer senior 5* players instead of bidding war an 18 Year Old for the next season.
    Season 90 - Are you ready?-img_0311.jpg

Season 90 - Are you ready?-img_0307.jpg

Season 90 - Are you ready?-img_0309.jpg

Season 90 - Are you ready?-img_0308.jpg
    axd23 and Gabez Teh like this.
    Love The Nationality Games Here!

Hakurei United

Based On : Hakurei United (Touhou Soccer Series)
    Goals : Develop youths
    Dislikes : Disrespect, Cheating, Tankers

Tight on Token boi here and I wanna have some fun

Another bs association match,1st half oppo had 3 SoT and 3 goals,my defence had some high ratings,many times I don't have those ratings even if I winπŸ€”
    OK let's say that he had better formation and tactics,it was his day,I was unlucky etc...
    But there is one thing,my gk and what is said in the report,he wasn't motivated...
    I know 2 ways to motivate my players:keep their morale high and give them bonus and I always have my players with full morale and the highest amount of money as bonus
    My gk had 40 clean sheets this season by the way...
    How can I motivate more my players?I guess I can't so this game is giving me a false or fake image of what I'm playing in the live game,I can't improve if I don't know what I'm playing(also see the stats..)
    For me this game is officially broken 😑

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    ​http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

I finished fifth '! But i dont care cause i am in the CL
    talisman, khris, madflo19 and 2 others like this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Desert Rats last match report and end of season summary.

Desert Rats FC played at home against 10th place, and were determined to make it a celebration of their season. Patrick Tillmanns got onto the end of a Kostadin Marinov cross in the 3rd minute to get the party moving, but it wasn't until the 35th minute that the rockin' really started, Tillmanns shooting through the 'keeper. Marinov added a goal himself to make the half-time score 3-0, and striker Shaul Ruel started the second-half off with a double before Marinov made the third brace in the match with the 6th goal. Tillmanns then went on score two more goals before the wingers were substituted to save the opposition further punishment, but the other players thought otherwise, Filip Andersson on hand to convert a Garry Crawford free-kick. The Rats were then awarded a penalty, but backup Penalty taker Crawford cleared the crossbar with his attempt. Desert Rats finish with a 9-0 win, and after the match, it was discovered that Patrick Tillmanns had scored enough to clear 100 career goals for Desert Rats, in only 79 matches played.

Season 90 - Are you ready?-dr-patrick-tillmanns-100g.jpg

The rating of the front three are breathtaking...

Season 90 - Are you ready?-s15-league-mr-r26-fifa-kicker-strike-ratings.jpg

----------

End of season summary.

In the League, Desert Rats won their first 18 matches before being held to an away draw by the team that eventually finished fifth, and three matches later a home draw by the team that finished second. In doing so, they have finished with a record number of points and broke the 100 goals for for the first time.

Final League table and Top Players tables

Season 90 - Are you ready?-s15-l08-league-table-final.jpgSeason 90 - Are you ready?-s15-l08-league-top-players-final.jpg

Desert Rats were again drawn in a +1 Champions League, the only Level 8 team in this particular one, most of the other teams being of much lower Quality. Qualification from the Group stage was a formality, and the Round of 16 was progressed safely. The Quarter-Final was another matter entirely, the opposition having upgraded their squad massively since the start of the competition, a 1-3 home defeat was followed by a 2-0 away win, and Desert Rats exited the competition at the same stage as last season.

Season 90 - Are you ready?-s15-champ-result-quarter-finals.jpg

Desert Rats had won the Cup in the previous three seasons, and were looking for another win to make another double win with the League, but came up against a team with the same Quality in the Final, and were taken to extra-time before losing 3-4 on penalties.

Season 90 - Are you ready?-s15-cup-result-final.jpg

Final Playing Squad, with career statistics

Season 90 - Are you ready?-s15-playing-squad-final.jpg

The Management was in a bit of a quandry, not able to decide which player to make Player of the Season, so in the end made it a joint award:

Season 90 - Are you ready?-s15-pos-kostadin-marinov.jpgSeason 90 - Are you ready?-s15-pos-patrick-tillmanns.jpg
    Last edited by talisman; 04-01-2017 at 09:29 PM.
    khris, axd23, madflo19 and 3 others like this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Quote Originally Posted by Gert Funck View Post
    Well done Gert

I will open the next season thread after assure the 10 place LOL Bayern gonna rest for now...

Then I will start next season again with the Valle e Escotia at level 1.

Famous
    After 6 triples...

Season 90 - Are you ready?-level22end.jpg
    talisman, madflo19 and HoofDaddy like this.

Quote Originally Posted by madflo19 View Post
    Same here, lost homeleg 1:2 against 12% weaker team, AM said: "Our players were absent during the match".
    So, I think, we had only 11 fluffy baby cats on the pitch, players were on the sausage stands.
    Away leg was won 0:3, we changed nothing...

FA this weekend were really good, won semi-finals 33:3.
    Final won 20:14, but got 3 troll results. On the other hand, one member trolled back at away leg: 10:3 SoT to the opponent, 1:3 win to our member.

And now season 15 is over now.

-) We won the league with 26/26 wins
    -) We won the cup, conceeded only one goal - from penalty. -.-'
    -) Trolled out of the CL at Semi against 25% weaker team. Opponent didn't watch. We beat same opponent at league 5:0 and 11:0.
    -) Teguia (GK) made 39 clean sheets in one season - new clubrecord. He also made 14 clean sheets in a row - new personal record.
    -) Costa made a new clubrecord of assists: 48
    -) Kraxner showed, 31 is no age to retire

For more info, visit club museum.
    talisman and madflo19 like this.

Nasharak FC - Club Museum
    updates every new season
    I don't buy token.
    I don't manipulate the draw.

retired

League: 26x
    Champions League: 24x
    Cup: 20x

Triple: 18x

FA (Platinum)
    stats worthless because of
    exploiting and bug-weekend

Who wants to share now the plans for the season 91th?

...I go for a chocolate and open the thread lol

60 league goals for MvBasten,104 for this season

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    ​http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Quote Originally Posted by Gert Funck View Post
    Been in this situation with Classic Eleven. Annoying part though is that I won just the league in the next season....

Page 42 of 43 FirstFirst ... 3240414243 LastLast