Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Creativity skill

Creativity skill

These skill what is the purpose?
    Striker lack this skill, what will happen?
    How to train Striker creativity skill?
    What drill to use?
    If no use or bad creativity skill, Striker has to put arrow, is it good?

Famous
    Of course nobody knows what any skill really does.

I think of creativity as the ability to make "Less than obvious plays". Imagine that using attacking, mixed, mixed means players usually pass straight up field to the player highest up on the same side of the field. A more creative player might be more likely to move out of position to make a different choice, or to spot a player further away with more space and time available. Defensively, low creativity might lead def players or GK to try direct long pass to a crowded ST rather than finding the smarter options and working up.

I think of it like "field of vision", more creativity= more options.
    "Please stay polite"
    -The Justicer, "Never accept defeat"

Pueblo FC

Unofficial Updates Thread

If you boost this skill up, your player will draw Mona Lisa Joconda using his urine in the centre of the field within 10 seconds.

Seems valid.
    ♣----------------------------------------------------------------------------♣
    [First team] Clover 13 - Panathinaikos FC Legends
    -->Team Showcase<--
    [Second team] Angry Sheep FC

Quote Originally Posted by Cloverfield View Post
    If you boost this skill up, your player will draw Mona Lisa Joconda using his urine in the centre of the field within 10 seconds.

Seems valid.
    Haha very funny

Dreamer
    Creativity from my experience is mainly related to counterattacks starting from the DC DL DR.. If they steal the ball (aggr ssivity) then there is a better chance to counter if you have a high creativity..

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    it's cosmetic
    yes, like Mona Liza
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    it's cosmetic
    yes, like Mona Liza
    Nico, if you can't prove that, you should be clear that it's your opinion (based on many seasons of play).

Edit: for example, the developers have confirmed that captain status is cosmetic and that special abilities do have an effect. I'm not aware of proof for skills being cosmetic, just claims and venting.
    Last edited by LeManiaque; 03-15-2017 at 05:34 PM.
    Toxcatl likes this.
    "Please stay polite"

Pueblo FC

Example ? ok
    Today in my league game (I 'm staying lv this season so i use some -5* ex-academy players).
    Both teams used players in their positions except mine Politis, a DR played in DC position and his Campos, a DC, played as DMC (so it wasn't a big deal).
    Creativity skill-league-3-1-2-teams.jpg

None of the managers was present. The game made the calculations, added some luck and decided to gave me the victory with a 3-0.
    Creativity skill-league-3-1-3-score.jpg

My player Oikonomou got a 7,7 (almost 8), with a creativity of 124 (he scored a goal).
    Creativity skill-league-3-1-3-oikonomou.jpg
    My other MC ,Rivaldo, with a creativity of 172, got a six.
    Creativity skill-league-3-1-3-rivaldo.jpg
    So what ?
    Oikonomou was more creative than Rivaldo ? no
    If I had 10 players like Oikonomou with 125 q, the game calculations would be against me, I would loose with a 5-0 or more and all my players would get a 6 or less.
    If someone want to see a flea circus, maybe there is

Famous
    ^^^

This is just an example, a story, an anecdote. You try to connect it with creativity skill, but there are so many factors that it doesn't prove anything. It doesn't seem like a good example either.

I get that the game is obfuscated, it doesn't give many clues for what is really making everything happen... But I also think the popular idea that almost nothing matters is part of why this forum feels so negative in mood. More people want to complain about being powerless, being trolled, broken system, etc, than talking about how to win, build a team, spot players worth investing in.
    LarryC, nikolgiorgos and gamer5289 like this.
    "Please stay polite"

Pueblo FC

I agree, that's why I want to spot the important things of the game.
    Maybe sometimes I 'm sarcastic, using humor or just trolling but I 'm not a pro teacher of T11, just a guy who enjoy being on the forum, playing the game and help others with info or to see more clear some things.
    So as I said many times, Yes, quality does count, that's why I started the thread about fast trainers and keep it alive after 30 or more seasons.

Also believe that formations and tactics count so if I 'm not tired, I try to give any help or advice I can in that section.
    LeManiaque and madflo19 like this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast