Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Like Tree58Likes

Thread: Association turnaments getting boring ?

Checking the comments ma conclusion is that the main "problem" with asos' actually, after the update to eliminate loans abuse, is that this is related with the original competition.... so you tank,,, you stay there with a 9* team for assos and players to loan... and so....

Maybe in a future the solution is not just close the posibility to train players to 8* if theres no promotion, maybe the solution is just find a way to do not relate the normal competition and the assoc' one... ...how?

Here the question lol ...but the important is have a competition the most fair and less manipulable posible..... maybe in the end the rewardsshould be Extra bonus just avaliable for Association matches or something like this... Attack +30% or so activated, which is not so bad idea really and convert the assoc' in something more next to one of these role game I did when was young... when we played in our town the FF XIII game of cards, the Triple Triad Trial.... so, to resume, find a manner to play to "make managers play their cards in the assoc games" .... opening new limits of bonuses for winners.... add ing a option to train and give bonus for stable formations... activate maybe 2 bonuses during a match,,,,, activating something more specific for live matches to make these more incredible like a real battle etc etc....

LOL

CDL
    Well, it's like in real life these days, you care about competition with best rewards the most, and not that much about some minor ones.. it's easy to fix by making real rewards in CL and League.. if you won treble X times and all you get for the titles was "congrats you won the cup/league" (not even 5-5-5 boosters) you cant be surprised that people feel the real Champions League in T11 is Assoc. tournament..

Tokens and boosters for top 3 teams in league (plus some rewards for best shooter/passer), same for winning CL and Cup, less tokens for Assoc. stuff etc.. make League and CL feel like something special that you always want to win no matter what and there it is.

spot on. totally agree with CDL.Make league,CL n Cup important with rewards not just congrat.
    khris, Alessio Fitch and Bunzo like this.

Apprentice
    If they make cl and cup with rewards, they will screw up something else in return. Just like limit auction to just 4 players. Or take down the free booster ad. I have become very sceptical everytime they introduce something new or a free gift.
    Better just lessen the token reward in asso by half and give them to league winner, cl and cup winners and not screwing anything else.
    Last edited by woopypooky; 03-24-2017 at 01:34 AM.
    112000 likes this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by woopypooky View Post
    If they make cl and cup with rewards, they will screw up something else in return. Just like limit auction to just 4 players. Or take down the free booster ad. I have become very sceptical everytime they introduce something new or a free gift.
    Better just lessen the token reward in asso by half and give them to league winner, cl and cup winners and not screwing anything else.
    Maybe increasing reward for league to maximum and other competitions are just little bonuses will solve all problems. People will have to play straight forward, no tricks anymore.
    (If giving big rewards to CL and CUP, we will all tankers)

Addicted
    i really think i have THE fairly solution to make the association competition becoming better !

After loan exploit solved , there is another ( last ? ) subject wich people complain in association tournament ! It is the tanking team who gather 22 big players ( now they can 25 ) to loan them to others team mates !

Basically their tactics is to have one or two teams who tank ( no promote , no loose 20% on each players , players are still growing in quality with no need to recover 20% each times ) , plus 4 or 5 little teams !

By this way they have easier draw than if they were 6 big teams !

And it makes like this example :

Tank teams A & B ( around 130-180% avQ it depends )
    Teams C, D , E , F ( less quality , for extreme example only one stars players so 20% avQ for each teams )

With this configuration they meat lower avQ teams than the two big teams who will take the 6 points easily in each semi final and final
    And they loan 7 or 8 , maybe 9 stars players to each little teams , it makes 3 big players for each teams , and they complete with the transfert market , to finally make low 6 stars avQ teams who can easily compete with the four other teams of the opponent FA group

My counter measure is simple , Nordeus can make it very easily , it doesn't need a big release which take times ! Quicly they can reduce the total amount of players a team can loan !!!! Actually a team can loan 8 players , they dispatch them on all the teams cause a singlee team can take only 3 players !

So a A team can loan 3 players to a B team , 3 others to a C team and 2 others for a D team or 2 players for 4 teams !

Reduce the total amount from 8 players to 3 players and it will considerably reduce their tactics , and if they still want to do this draw manipulation they will have to bring more Big teams in their Fa group and it will automatically make them compete against harder FA group with more avQ cause more big teams in a FA group , harder the draw is !!!!

It is the quicker , fairly and best decision to do ! Because in this forum many people complain with this ans the only suggestions i have read are totally unfaire suggestions like don't allow a team wihch don't promote to compete in Association tournament or 20% decrease for every teams , promote or not ! Serious guys have no think a lot to pupose such suggestions xD totally unfair !

PS : sorry for my mistakes

Dreamer
    This suggestion has been discussed before.
    You have just repeated what Nik said in his first post.
    But, I do agree, limiting the number of loans is the right thing to do, to overcome the problem

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by gamer5289 View Post
    But, I do agree, limiting the number of loans is the right thing to do, to overcome the problem
    Nik hast just repeat what i've ever said in another thread ^^

But i wanted to repeat what i've said before

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gamer5289 View Post
    yes, I also mentioned that in your thread here
    https://forum.topeleven.com/associat...-matchups.html

but I gathered more suggestions and problems in this thread as tanking or loan it's not by itself the problem but some limits or adjustments need to be done.

btw, I also noticed today observing some groups I 've spot, that still some managers take advantage of those 5 daily greens from other (probably fake group) mates - lol
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

I don't agree with any of the suggestions of the topicstarter. I like this feature as it is. Draw is much more fair than the League draw actually unfortunately. The only negative I see is this 20% point deduction when season ends. I think it should be reduced
    Last edited by sincity; 03-25-2017 at 07:01 AM.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast