Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Like Tree58Likes

Thread: Association turnaments getting boring ?

Rookie
    Associations have been terrible this season.
    So faar we have had the worst team on paper all the 3 tournaments. Never experienced that before.

Myself ive faced 148%, 139% and 140% with my ~125% team. Boring...

What about that the best team in each association is the association's star overall? So like if a 7* team and then the rest teams in the asso is 2*, that asso's * overall is 7* and will meet other 7* associations because their best player has a 7* team.

Association tournament has been horrible since 3-4 seasons now. Horrible draws and horrible results. Had 40%+ difference and still lost or drew. Even without the opponents being present the results are totally f***ed up! Same formation, same tactics, no home bonus, only friendlies present and still we got this

Association turnaments getting boring ?-capture.jpg

How do you even go from a 1-1 to a 0-6 or from winning to losing badly if you don't make any change and the opponent is not even playing? Comeon, it's totally random and inconsistent!
    nash123 likes this.
    Winning Eleven season records:

15 Leagues won : 1, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13, 14, 18, 19, 20, 23, 24, 25, 30, 31, 38 - Runner up: 8, 10, 15
    9 Champions League won: 7, 9, 11, 19, 20, 21, 24, 31, 33 - Runner up: 15, 16, 26, 34
    1 Super League won: 38
    7 Cups won: 17, 18, 20, 23, 24, 33, 35 - Runner up: 9, 14, 34, 38

Quote Originally Posted by Tyltyl View Post
    How do you even go from a 1-1 to a 0-6 or from winning to losing badly if you don't make any change and the opponent is not even playing? Comeon, it's totally random and inconsistent!
    Totally agree. I put the account of my wife into a FA, what is still active. But they only watch at their games, if they want/can. If there's an opponent, I think, it could be nice to play against him, I take over her account.
    Nearly every game, where the opponent isn't there, she lost, while I'm "managing". If I don't watch the 2.game, she win around 3:0, 4:0,...

just an example - semi finals yestersay:
    1.game, home leg. I was managing, opponent wasn't there, lost 2:3
    Association turnaments getting boring ?-1.game.jpg

2.game, away leg - I wasn't there, opponent managed, won 1:5
    Association turnaments getting boring ?-2.game.jpg
    Tyltyl likes this.

Nasharak FC - Club Museum
    updates every new season
    I don't buy token.
    I don't manipulate the draw.

retired

League: 26x
    Champions League: 24x
    Cup: 20x

Triple: 18x

FA (Platinum)
    stats worthless because of
    exploiting and bug-weekend

I perfectly understand what you are saying. I totally struggled to get a 1-1 in the first game, yet in the away game I had more possession (???) and scored 6 goals without problems. Same game, no changes, just reversed sides.

Whatever decides the results, it's not you, it's not your formation and nor are your tactics.
    I've been noticing this trend a lot in latest seasons.
    Winning Eleven season records:

15 Leagues won : 1, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13, 14, 18, 19, 20, 23, 24, 25, 30, 31, 38 - Runner up: 8, 10, 15
    9 Champions League won: 7, 9, 11, 19, 20, 21, 24, 31, 33 - Runner up: 15, 16, 26, 34
    1 Super League won: 38
    7 Cups won: 17, 18, 20, 23, 24, 33, 35 - Runner up: 9, 14, 34, 38

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    How nice to find old threads and see the posts before one year (that is something you can’t have in fb groups macdaniel ).

So what happened after one year ?
    The loans trick stopped (as the loans don’t exist anymore) but still we have issues.
    Now we have tanking super-teams and mutant players

First I want to say that those teams are not cheaters.
    You can say that they use tactics, tricks or manipulate the draws but whatever they do is legit.

I also like to have the tanking as an option of the game. It’s a useful tool for weak teams as also for teams who want to make a break (no save/load option).
    There are other ways to prevent abusing.
    I made some suggestions like those
    https://forum.topeleven.com/suggesti...s-project.html
    https://forum.topeleven.com/suggesti...A-players.html
    or
    https://forum.topeleven.com/suggesti...ad-option.html

There is no need to make more suggestions about asso .
    As a fiend, Paiva saying, it’s like a cancer that affects the game.
    For me the basic problem is the public top 100 list.
    There it's the problem - Managers who trying to be there for different reasons like trying to sell their teams, showing off in some fb groups or for some kind of nationalism (see the Turkish groups).
    There are some “normal” teams but the majority is teams that don’t care any more for the other competitions of TE.

So, this season my main team is playing in Gold and probably gonna promote to Platinum for 4th time but I don’t like the idea to play there.

- A solution could be to have the option to stay in Gold and not claim promotion to Platinum, with a reward like 70 tokens.

- Also there could be a new division, the Diamond, with same reward but for those who want to compete for the top100 list.

I ‘m trying to convince my team mates to stay in gold instead of playing vs groups like this (my other asso – platinum- group is playing this week end with them.
    Three tanking teams, one normal and two weak fake teams which buying after the draw 5* players).
    What do you think ?

Association turnaments getting boring ?-hollandation-1.jpg

Association turnaments getting boring ?-hollandation-2.jpg
    khris and madflo19 like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Token rewards should be only for those who keep the starting 6 all season. That's all.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    I 'm not a racist because I 'm Greek (I have played one season in a Turkish group, pcmacdaniel can confirm that)
    You can see here the pics from a known fb group
    It's obvious from the comments I guess.
    Anyway, it's not the subject the Turkish teams but the associations in generals
    (this chat will stop here)

Association turnaments getting boring ?-asso-turks-1.jpg

Association turnaments getting boring ?-asso-turks-2.jpg

Association turnaments getting boring ?-asso-turks-3.jpg

Association turnaments getting boring ?-asso-turks-4.jpg
    khris likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    I 'm not a racist because I 'm Greek (I have played one season in a Turkish group, pcmacdaniel can confirm that)
    You can see here the pics from a known fb group
    It's obvious from the comments I guess.
    Anyway, it's not the subject the Turkish teams but the associations in generals
    (this chat will stop here)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	asso turks 1.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	54.6 KB 
ID:	95613

Name:	asso turks 2.jpg 
Size:	48.6 KB 
ID:	95614

Name:	asso turks 3.jpg 
Size:	92.2 KB 
ID:	95615

Name:	asso turks 4.jpg 
Size:	50.6 KB 
ID:	95616
    I'll try to force a ban for all these accs. Otherwise maybe I'll dismiss.

This is silly for him to bring stuff like this up, there is nothing special or wrong being proud of your country, but not realizing they are the most recognized about most of the tricks that ruined associations is silly. Lol what an achievement at least he is happy for nothing.

Khris I like your idea of teams with stable managers being rewarded, but there may be a small problem, like my association is struggling from 2 seasons and we have struggled with having a consistent 6 as some teams have left after 1 or 2 weeks. This may cause honest associations to be punished.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast