Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree116Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] End of Support: Flash browser version - Apr 17

VIP
    Stupid decision... Since new version started, you didn't fix many of major issues... I'll just name one, very important issue, in-game stats are not updating on time... Often it's still zero stats, deep within first half and sometimes no update until half-time... For me, stats are very important to determine stile of play and without those it's blind play... Not to mention that I wont be able to cover 2 games playing at the same time, 'cause two new versions on, eat entire RAM...

Addicted
    I have to say that i used to go sometimes on old version , but thruth saying i less and less use the old top eleven so , for me , it will not be so hard to see the end of this old version .

But one thing will miss me it is the historical club' stats as my own signature , can you at least make a release with those statistics in the new version .

Off topic , but since few weeks it seems all decisions made by Nordeus are systematically dispute by a hard core of top eleven forum users , always the same guys ...

vad
    Apprentice
    Dear Nordeus,

The reason you know it's "difficult decision" is because you are well aware that even more than one year after introducing new version, it still sucks big time compared to the old one, so we do in the new version only what can't be done in the old one, while every feature supported by both is still hands down better in the old one. So the difficult decision in fact should be finally admitting that using phone-oriented development platform to develop browser applications, which you did, just does not work.

Or perhaps you might want to actually improve the usability of the new version, listening to what your users say, so it would become on par with the old one, if that's even possible with this phone platform. And only then to make the move.
    lespa likes this.

WTF guys are you serious?

It makes sense that old version would not be available soon, but in order to do so you should have done some basic steps first:

1) Announce this a lot earlier, eg it will be closed in 6 months from now
    2) Port some great features the old version has to the new version during this period.

We have been complaining for so much time why some basic good features have not been ported to new version..
    These basic stuff made people using still the old version..

Personally I use the new version at 90% of the time, but I still find old one useful for the reasons explained above

[Official] End of Support: Flash browser version - Apr 17-5886236-_f9b58d03d48470b9407c10118c387243.jpg
    Gabez Teh, madflo19, axd23 and 3 others like this.
    ♣----------------------------------------------------------------------------♣
    [First team] Clover 13 - Panathinaikos FC Legends
    -->Team Showcase<--
    [Second team] Angry Sheep FC

5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #15
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    Hey Everyone,

Well it's expected to have people on both sides of the fence in regards to this announcement.

I kinda feel sentimental about the departure of the old version. I've played the game in its older iterations for years before the new version got developed and released. It's like seeing an old friend go I suppose.

But I have to say that I'm on board with the team here in regards to this hard decision. Pulling the plug on the old version will open up valuable resources with which to tackle some of the issues with the new version and work on improving it, as Moi explained in the opening post. It's not just about developing new features, it's about introducing stability as well, refining what we already have and sanding out the chinks.

That being said, we also acknowledge that this step wont be held in awesome praise, I mean c'mon, it's a removal of something. It's normal for anyone to feel that there is nothing to be "gained" by this move at the end, especially from a player stand point. But the thing is that, again, this will provide the dev team with immense flexibility and, as unfortunate as it may feel, saying goodbye to the Old and dear version of Top 11 will have a resounding affect on the overall production of the game for the long term.

Guys, this wasn't an easy decision on our part. I think the fact that the Old version was an option for so long after the release of the New version of Top 11 simply speaks for its self here.

And one more thing - I'm really glad to see that, even though it's caused by negative feelings, you guys wrote down some suggestions and explained your mindset about this whole thing.

6.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #16
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cloverfield View Post
    *snip
    1) Well even though it wasn't specifically announced before, we didn't say that the old version will stay for long. To be honest the old version could have been removed mere months after the New version was released. We decided to leave it available for longer.
    2) Perhaps now that the old version will be removed and taken out of the equation we will be able to have greater leeway in trying to bring some older features of Top 11? Obviously I'm not promising anything here, just want you to keep in mind that the old version could have had an effect on any development decision.

The future is bright and I'm a person who prefers to embrace change. It's not always for the worse you see.
    LeManiaque likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeeves View Post
    [B]
    2) Perhaps now that the old version will be removed and taken out of the equation we will be able to have greater leeway in trying to bring some older features of Top 11? Obviously I'm not promising anything here, just want you to keep in mind that the old version could have had an effect on any development decision.
    A sticky new thread in suggestions forum to collect what features/functionality would like to be seen in newer version, is good time to be created and collect some info I think
    Jeeves, Altiplano and LeManiaque like this.
    [First team] Clover 13 - Panathinaikos FC Legends
    -->Team Showcase<--
    [Second team] Angry Sheep FC

Not new for me.
    I'm using an old Android version phone.
    I'm fine with this.
    Old version long gone for me
    Get better and stable update
    Well good luck to Nordeus

Cheers
    Last edited by azwanonly; 03-22-2017 at 03:45 PM.

9.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #19
    Moi
    Hi Managers

Thanks a lot for all your comments and feedback. Make sure we're listening and gathering all of it, specially when it comes to finding out what features do you want to see in the browser version of the game.

And as Cloverfield asked (good thinking Manager!) here's a sticky thread we've just created in the Suggestions section to compile all feature/functionality requests you may have about the browser version.
    LeManiaque and Jeeves like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaizer Franz View Post

Off topic , but since few weeks it seems all decisions made by Nordeus are systematically dispute by a hard core of top eleven forum users , always the same guys ...
    Oh..here he is,the guy who is moaning about anyone who share his opinion,maybe you could tell us who do you want to see post on this forum;
    But in the meantime make a little bit mooo to us...

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast