Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree116Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] End of Support: Flash browser version - Apr 17

Quote Originally Posted by Kaizer Franz View Post
    Off topic , but since few weeks it seems all decisions made by Nordeus are systematically dispute by a hard core of top eleven forum users , always the same guys ...
    Challenging brings improvements.

Just playing along with what is given, eventually brings ****.
    madflo19, Bunzo and czero like this.
    ♣----------------------------------------------------------------------------♣
    [First team] Clover 13 - Panathinaikos FC Legends
    -->Team Showcase<--
    [Second team] Angry Sheep FC

Famous
    This is a bad move, it's good having the option of either, and the history part needs to be saved.
    The old version is the only way I can get extra tokens clicking on adverts, at least 4 a day, helps me build a team each season.
    I'd threaten to leave but I don't spend any money on the game anyway so it's a bit of an empty threat!

And whats about the club and player History??? This is a very bad move

And whats about the club and player History??? This is a very bad move

I use both versions. The new version takes more ram and stuff. The old version is more 'light weight'. I use the old version when I'm in a hurry. I only use the new version for training, sometimes to watch matches, and transfers bcoz you can arrange the players according to star... tick the '5 star box'... you can't do that on the new version.
    Last edited by meis; 03-23-2017 at 02:10 PM.

Please. Don't end it. Because ...

1. Some people don't have a strong computer or strong mobile phone;

2. The new version can't sort the players based on detailed skill part in attacking, defending, or mentality. for example sorting players by the highest shot points, or the highest speed points in the squad;

3. The flag features for away game by manager career at all time;

4. Features all time's club history;

5. Submissions gifts from friends we receive for these skill points don't directly applicable to players. managers can set it up as desired by the manager. like the old version. Managers can use it or postpone it so that the player doesn't rise to six stars for easier sell if we had gone up to the next level;

6. etc.
    Last edited by ZWANY 04; 03-22-2017 at 06:11 PM.
    Alexinho and abmu like this.

Worst news ever. It's like telling us to abort the game. We, i at least, can't play the new version, having loading and running problems. I tried to play through my mobile, it's just can't happen, i can only load from my mobile, can't control my games and i'm often disconnected.
    I see that i'm not the only one, many managers can't even load the new version. You updated the old version so you must be aware that lots of us prefer it.
    Please take notice of all the posts here.
    Alexinho likes this.

Addicted
    Played since May 2011 and love the old version. Cannot get on the new version on my laptop. Looks like its curtains for me. Have been on the new version on a friends laptop and do not even know how to add blue boosters to players. Did not like it at all. Please please save the old version.

[Official] End of Support: Flash browser version - Apr 17-homer-simpson-end-near.jpg
    It wasn't our day.

Famous
    Just want to suggest that this thread stays open for older managers to keep venting, and hopefully everyone can stay respectful to each other.

Also suggest adding the link to the Suggestions thread onto Moi's official post at the top of the thread. The link on page 2 will get buried.

Gostei, pode ser que ajude a equipe da Nordeus para não ter mais problemas com a versão antiga, mas o problema para mim vai ser pior ainda porque eu jogo pela versão antiga kkk. Tenho problemas para jogar na nova versão pelo computador!

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast