Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
Like Tree116Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] End of Support: Flash browser version - Apr 17

Are you going to fix the bug to play on the computer too? Since the last update I did not play more top eleven, my team must be all ruined, my computer does not load the latest version

Classic T11 is where it all gets started, shame that it will be taken off.
    MNK Kaskada, CM-16 and JustinXI like this.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Please implement History of old version to new app. I built my player to break records of my team. That's the reason I keep playing!
    Riddley likes this.

Now I won't be able to use dash when renaming players. Shame.
    Love The Nationality Games Here!

Hakurei United

Based On : Hakurei United (Touhou Soccer Series)
    Goals : Develop youths
    Dislikes : Disrespect, Cheating, Tankers

Tight on Token boi here and I wanna have some fun

We demand that you implement Club History in the new version before retiring the old!

Whyyy, I loved playing on old version, it was better for training, club history, etc... Please give it back

Guys! We always need to remember one thing. We are here for fun, but the game was made for raising money. And the goal of first version was to attract as many users as possible. I name just two things where the old version is better then new one. You can train your players personally, and you can do it effectively just with green boosters, no tokens (or money) need. And you know you can train him to 7stars. Of course, there are trainings in new version. But when you train a group the game decides itself what players, what skills and how much will rise. And if you put only one player you may use many boosters but get not a % to his skills. There is an effective personal training in new version...but A LOT OF TOKENS=A LOT OF MONEY. And the game owners are not going back to old training because it brings no money. But the ew one does. Other thing is statistics. IT is very, very detailed in old version and it played the role in the beginning to attract users. But again it brings no money so I'm sure they will not take it to new version. No matter what we say here or think. Now there are millions of managers and even if all old-version-lovers will stop playing it will do nothing. See, how many of us? Just 7 pages of comments and tears here and the absolute most part of young managers will just ask:"Old version? What is that about? I am ok in new one". All changes I think are for making money. For examlpe, last season I got 30 boosters each day. This season I get 5 or 6. Next-none? Or as many as need but...for tokens (money ). But from the other hand there are a lot of good things in Top Eleven. So let's have fun...without spending money!
    Altiplano likes this.

the problem isn't only what version we like (I 'm an old version fan too) but if it's compatible wih our pc's too.
    If a new edition of a pc game comes in the market, maybe it's too heavy for our pc graphic card but at least we can play with the old one.
    Now we don't have that option.
    I wish they could still run the old version for us the pc users or to give us the chance to continue our teams only in the old version.

Bad news,
    we shoul update the new version including some option from the old vesrion like static, history, number of fans, history of ther manager etc ...
    Club: Valhalla
    Purpose : to be football manager and leading my national team

Exclamation

TEAM TOP ELEVEN don't be so that mean and naive for very small something that doesn,t cost you a thing, Okay yeah the old version is yours but cat you even see that it doesn't put any barrier through your way of updating and advancing the game. May be let me be more specific, I want to tell you guys you are loosing fans of this game especially when you decide to turn off this old version that keeps people around but you still want to turn off the version. For so long since i started playing this i tried to convince people to join the and they really did many of them like Thirty something, now guess what?, most of them quit and stop playing the game just because of unfair decisions you make always, discriminations. You should stop this really let it continue because it costs nothing and good enough it keeps your fans valid and consistant.
    TEAM TOP ELEVEN
    my last word that i may say:
    there are so may games that are related to yours and may be better than yours, fans like things that makes them feel better...........
    consider this

"IT'S TIME TO LISTEN TO YOUR FANS AND STOP LISTENING TO YOUR SELVES"
    AND ALSO
    "REMEMBER FANS ARE WHAT KEEPS THE GAME ALIVE "

SO BE WISE AS AND BE GOOD LEADERS

Until next time see you later

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast