Page 28 of 43 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast
Like Tree865Likes

Thread: Season 91 - Are you ready?

The Desert Rats FC Management rolled out his latest weapon in the fight against higher-Quality +1 Level teams in the Champions League, and the Rats shaded the home Quarter-Final 1st Leg by a single goal to give them a fighting chance of a Semi-Final berth. Midfielder Mukhtar Hassan turned in a Kostadin Marinov cross in the 25th minute to give Desert Rats a 1-0 win.

The league match of the day saw Desert Rats at home to 3rd place, and after a good start, struggled in the mid-match, but rallied to overcome a stubborn opponent with a 3-2 win. Kostadin Marinov and Charlie Howell put the hosts ahead 2-0 by the 32nd minute, but the visitors scored a goal each side of the break to level the match. With 14 minutes to go, Mukhtar Hassan repaid the favour from the earlier match, supplying Marinov a cross which he deflected into the net to score the winner for Desert Rats.

Another name-check today, as central defender Blagovest Metodiev played his 100th match for the Rats.

Season 91 - Are you ready?-dr-blagovest-metodiev-100m.jpg

Season 91 - Are you ready?-s16-l09-league-round-17-top.jpgSeason 91 - Are you ready?-s16-l09-league-round-17tp.jpg
    Last edited by talisman; 04-21-2017 at 12:56 PM.
    CM-16, Killroy, HairDryer and 1 others like this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Hakurei United lost Nanok Purwana, the main GK, for at least 2 days after random injury. Joni is a good guy in my team and the fact that the red and white squad is only competin for the CL spot in the league makes everything feels safe
    Killroy and talisman like this.
    Love The Nationality Games Here!

Hakurei United

Based On : Hakurei United (Touhou Soccer Series)
    Goals : Develop youths
    Dislikes : Disrespect, Cheating, Tankers

Tight on Token boi here and I wanna have some fun

FA draw is done... and we have a really hard weekend:

Semi-Finals against WorldTop 7, other Semi-Finals are the FA, who beat us 2 weeks ago at 2.leg and a FA, we struggled a few weeks ago (we won 18:15, but it was really close).
    madflo19 likes this.

Nasharak FC - Club Museum
    updates every new season
    I don't buy token.
    I don't manipulate the draw.

retired

League: 26x
    Champions League: 24x
    Cup: 20x

Triple: 18x

FA (Platinum)
    stats worthless because of
    exploiting and bug-weekend

yesterday was a good day for our team won our CL home game 5 -0 courtesy of 2 red card from my oppo. In league we still at the top facing a 2nd spot with unexpected result not watching the game.
    Today we in the cup final and got lucky with a 0-0 draw unable to watch the game. All in all its a good day.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

FA draws are on now........and we get a chinese opo again.....damn.......ill not be up at 4am to manage my team, no way......is the second time this season this happen, as last time we get the other side of the planet association, why?? on tournement there are 4 groups, 3 of them in our time zone (GMT) and 1 from asia, and that group from asia as to play agaisnt us.....like last time........cant we get a same time zone group?? or if that gotta be at leats put others playing to them not the same guys ever

Season 91 - Are you ready?-capture.jpg
    Killroy, nash123, czero and 2 others like this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Won for 1 goal yesterday vs a team of middle table, we still in 2nd place and 6 points from the leader, playing daily with the 1-4-2-3-1 and no more formations, so target accomplished. yesterday I saw a player in da market of age 24, a AMR and first I thought that was Irish for the flag but I confused the Ireland flag for the one from Ivory Coast or so that is the same but inverted xD

So I did not go for the player to accomplish my own rules this season. Only players from Britain islands.

Quote Originally Posted by MNK Kaskada View Post
    This is hell
    omg... good luck to you.

4. game in a row against the chinese guy: we won 3:1at home, so we reached our 9. cupfinal in a row.
    But... he didn't watch his game... take a look at the saves... (we are black)
    Season 91 - Are you ready?-stats.jpg

Season 91 - Are you ready?-9.cupfinal.jpg

Thx to all supporter, I think, whole friendlist was there again.

Tomorrow we play our last game against the chinese guy. Let's hope, we can repair the 0:2-loss.
    madflo19 and MNK Kaskada like this.

Nasharak FC - Club Museum
    updates every new season
    I don't buy token.
    I don't manipulate the draw.

retired

League: 26x
    Champions League: 24x
    Cup: 20x

Triple: 18x

FA (Platinum)
    stats worthless because of
    exploiting and bug-weekend

Pro
    Holy batsh.t, RNG hates me again. My team was undefeated in the competition. 11 wins and 1 tie. What could happen right? A lot apparantly. The forlast 5 games were already 3 losses and 2 wins. Next game is against the number 9. He is about 20% weaker then me and looks like an abandoned team. Couldn't attend the match but when I checked the A.. mananger said that we were just a little better but it was a hard game.

Stats him vs me
    Possession 36-64%
    Shots 8 vs 20!
    On target 2 vs 9!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Saves 7 vs 0!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

Seriously troll result. End score 2-2. Come on. And the best thing, his goalie only scored a 6,5?????????? He should be the man of the match.
    FC Knudde:
    Seasons: 46
    League won: 33
    CL won: 10
    Cup won: 4

FC Killroy:
    Seasons: 32
    League won: 20
    CL won: 6
    Superleague: 3
    Cup won: 7

Page 28 of 43 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast