Page 37 of 43 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 ... LastLast
Like Tree865Likes

Thread: Season 91 - Are you ready?

lucky just finish my match!

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

guys check your tactics after server down!!

Servers are back up.
    Manager of Παναθηναϊκός Α.Ο (Panathinaikos A.O) currently playing at level 18.

Quote Originally Posted by HairDryer View Post
    guys check your tactics after server down!!

I did. They are the way I play and have set them.

So maybe they fixed the issue.
    Manager of Παναθηναϊκός Α.Ο (Panathinaikos A.O) currently playing at level 18.

Quote Originally Posted by MNK Kaskada View Post
    This is hell
    Once again . Writing to support does not help.
    Maybe they want me to quit this game.

So, the Management had a short look at the new Transfer Market while he was in Amsterdam, and wasn't impressed. Had another look this morning and hasn't changed his mind. The indifferent-Quality triple-role players were going for ridiculous amounts of Tokens (and cash), the single-role players weren't worth bothering with. Did a bit of bidding, but bailed out when the Token numbers got too high, but managed to pick up a couple of the more decent-looking dual-role players while everyone was bidding for the triple-role ones, for 1T and 2T respectively:

Season 91 - Are you ready?-hg-firat-yoldas-1t454k.jpg

Interstingly, the one player that HG couldn't get in the TM before the change is suddenly available after...

Season 91 - Are you ready?-dr-zacharias-malmlof-2t15m.jpg

DR don't really need another MC, but the other bidder was in the affray that was the triple-role auction so the Management wanted to see if he could get a player while his back was turned...

Can see that on current performance, you're not going to be able to pick up in the normal TM any decent player for a reasonable outlay in the new season, so it looks like the teams are going to have to survive on their current complement, plus youth, scout and recommended players...
    Last edited by talisman; 04-27-2017 at 02:01 PM.
    Bunzo and madflo19 like this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Maybe the draw is broken (again),
    because we are also the 2.week in a row much weaker than our Semi-Finals-FA. This time... we are the weakest FA of all.

3 weeks ago and back ~6 weeks, there were close draws every week. Now... we are back to the annoying draws.

Today, we won league, because dnag made only a draw. We are 8 points ahead - so we won two trophies, and that's great, because I expected 0.
    The only thing... the way of our CL-out hurts a bit.

-) Meiringer (our new ST), seems to be there, because he scored 4 goals and assisted 2.
    -) Costa made assist #49 and #50, so after the new clubrecord of MoM-titles, he also made it for assists.

Let's finish this season and hope for 1-2 defender next season.

Nasharak FC - Club Museum
    updates every new season
    I don't buy token.
    I don't manipulate the draw.

retired

League: 26x
    Champions League: 24x
    Cup: 20x

Triple: 18x

FA (Platinum)
    stats worthless because of
    exploiting and bug-weekend

And the best scenario has ocurred, we won and the 2nd lost, now we need 1 point in 2 matches vs the 7th or 5th or a fail of the 2nd to win the league

Season 91 - Are you ready?-valle-j-24-liga.jpg

Two big wins for the teams today.

Desert Rats FC played at home to 13th place in the League and hit double figures for the first time under the current Management. Charlie Howell netted a double hat-trick, leaving scraps for Moritz Maiwald, Patrick Tillmanns, Zacharias Malmlof and Mukhtar Hassan. Howell, Maiwald and Tillmanns all rated 10, Tillmanns' two assists obviously counted more than Howell's five extra goals as the MoM went to the right-winger rather than the striker. Thanks to Cloverfield, Niko, madflo, and Bunzo for the support, the Manager of the team in second also put in a late appearance, his chances of the Championship disappearing further with each goal that the Rats put into the opposition net.

Sandwiched between the two Association matches tomorrow is Desert Rats' chance at a second treble as they take on a +1 Level, +1%Q team for the Champions League. Late on will be what was hoped to have been the Championship decider as the Rats visit 2nd place, but that is all moot as the Championship is already decided:

Season 91 - Are you ready?-s16-l09-league-round-24-top.jpg

The Home Guard Management had to scratch around a bit for a full team, with two midfielders injured and one suspended, and the first choice DMC and left-winger also sitting out due to disciplinary problems, quality was a bit thin on the ground. So to the transfer market with serious intent, and after a couple of false starts, a mid-Quality 5* MC was eventually procured, but 6T was a bit of a steep price to pay when similar players could have been picked up off the old market for 1 or 2T.

Season 91 - Are you ready?-hg-erik-stevens-6t2_3m.jpg

Home Guard are playing for a perfect League season, and a home match against 12th in the table was just what the doctor ordered. No hat-trick, double or otherwise, in this match, but plenty of braces. Brice Morel opened the scoring early on, then Supachai Sunthornpit, Samuel Njewel and Milos Jovanovic scored two each as Home Guard won 7-0. The makeshift squad suffered another injury, this time to central defender Yves Ndjengue, making three in three matches.
    Bunzo and madflo19 like this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Quote Originally Posted by Temidayo_ View Post

#1 and #2 have both dropped 5 points in the past 2 match days. They face off tomorrow, #2 faces #5 the next day, and #1 faces #4 another day after. I face #1 on the last day of the season.

All set up nicely for me to nick the league in the end I'm hoping.

My competitors have stumbled since the tactic reset bug became a thing. Seems inevitable that I'll win the league now, but not without blemish.
    HairDryer likes this.

Page 37 of 43 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 ... LastLast