Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree120Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] New Auctions Tutorial - Changes & New Features

If it ain't broke fix it.

I really hate this feature. Other games have this feature as well and they suck. A lot. In fact my run only lasted less than 3 days because their auctions system sucks too much
    FEDERICO74 likes this.
    Love The Nationality Games Here!

Hakurei United

Based On : Hakurei United (Touhou Soccer Series)
    Goals : Develop youths
    Dislikes : Disrespect, Cheating, Tankers

Tight on Token boi here and I wanna have some fun

Rookie
    The 10 second bidding restart should not take place. This encourages crazy bidding.

Why not introduce "hidden bids", i.e. you place your best offer, but only you know it. What we would see in the auction page is how many bids the player has received.

Given that the true currency are tokens and not cash, you would need to pay cash market value for player, e.g. 50M, and the only variable you could set is amount of tokens, e.g. 10 tokens.

If two or more managers set the same amount of tokens, they would progress to another round, once again hidden bids. The next round would have some fix time limit.
    FEDERICO74 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Is it not worth mentioning that with the new transfer market,managers from different levels can bid for the same player???I've checked everywhere and nothing about this BIG change...

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Rookie
    Am I missing something or have I gotten it correctly that now
    a) I cannot see the stats for the players that are auctioned
    b) I cannot follow the bids on my player that I put up for sale?

If I am assuming right, how is this supposed to be an improvement?

Famous
    Goodbye to my old auction strategies.

Thankfully I stocked up with 3-4 fresh AMCs... And young investments, too. I'll try letting a couple seasons pass avoiding the market completely. First impression is not favorable for this update. Especially no stats in auction and the ugly, clunky partial stars. Bidding appears much more random and "competitive emotion" driven than before, removing the hints we previously had to make player decisions.
    "Please stay polite"
    -The Justicer, "Never accept defeat"

Pueblo FC

Unofficial Updates Thread

Quote Originally Posted by madflo19 View Post
    Is it not worth mentioning that with the new transfer market,managers from different levels can bid for the same player???I've checked everywhere and nothing about this BIG change...
    They didn't need to mention this as it's just a minor change.

Personally, I love this update, the game will be much more exciting! Yeah boiii!!!

(irony.)
    Last edited by Lukáš Ledecký; 04-25-2017 at 01:31 PM.

I posted in the "Breaking news - New Top 11 version 5.6" thread, but I have a couple questions.

• Who asked for this?
    • Where did you get the sense that anyone wanted this?
    • Did you even test this with any users before implementing this?

People wanted slight improvements to the existing auction system. They did not want a complete change that breaks the game completely. I really hope you take accurate feedback about this, because it is really, objectively terrible.
    DRAGONS SC

THE PERMANENT END

Quote Originally Posted by jcohen42 View Post
    I posted in the "Breaking news - New Top 11 version 5.6" thread, but I have a couple questions.

• Who asked for this?
    • Where did you get the sense that anyone wanted this?
    • Did you even test this with any users before implementing this?

People wanted slight improvements to the existing auction system. They did not want a complete change that breaks the game completely. I really hope you take accurate feedback about this, because it is really, objectively terrible.
    what he said ^ !

When I sell a 2star player, are there any buyers that see him as 5star player?
    Or is he 2star for all of them?
    FEDERICO74 and T11_PCFC like this.
    ♣----------------------------------------------------------------------------♣
    [First team] Clover 13 - Panathinaikos FC Legends
    -->Team Showcase<--
    [Second team] Angry Sheep FC

Quote Originally Posted by Lukáš Ledecký View Post
    They didn't need to mention this as it's just a minor change.

Personally, I love this update, the game will be much more exciting! I can find a young nearly 6-star striker, wait for some people to bid for him and then I will bid. The clock will restart to 10 seconds, managers will bid again, and I will bid again, too. And I can do it 80 times just for the sake of it. Yeah boiii!!!

(irony.)
    people. noob people everywhere

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast