Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Like Tree181Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Breaking news - New Top 11 version 5.6

My main question:

-) who gave this kind of feedback and who want this??

Did you ever took a look at the forum?

Nasharak FC - Club Museum
    updates every new season
    I don't buy token.
    I don't manipulate the draw.

retired

League: 26x
    Champions League: 24x
    Cup: 20x

Triple: 18x

FA (Platinum)
    stats worthless because of
    exploiting and bug-weekend

Maybe you merge this thread with this: https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...tml#post454189
    ibangali likes this.

Nasharak FC - Club Museum
    updates every new season
    I don't buy token.
    I don't manipulate the draw.

retired

League: 26x
    Champions League: 24x
    Cup: 20x

Triple: 18x

FA (Platinum)
    stats worthless because of
    exploiting and bug-weekend

Dreamer
    bad update, charm of top eleven disappear day after day...
    i play since 5 years, connected hours by day... but this update is not our top eleven!!!
    - transfer list for all level berk!
    - not see Special ability in list, we must click on players to see this!
    - few SA !!!
    - Why this system of bidding ?! people dont loose tokens if lose so bid is very long!
    ibangali likes this.

This solves the poor market that Top Servers have.... I have to test this later to have a better opinion.... my feedback regarding this was dont add everybody on auctions, just +5 -5 levels....

Rookie
    No one want this.
    Please tell us who give this feedback.

Sent using Tapatalk
    ibangali likes this.

i don't like the new design, it looks really messy, and the auction is Awfull, is there a way to go back to an earlier version?

Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Hi Managers,

• Thanks to your feedback the auction system has been completely redesigned! From now on only the Manager who wins the player will pay Tokens and Cash. There will be less waiting, more players available and a single timer running for all players on the list. You'll see a completely new list of players every 4 minutes! Check out the in-game tutorial for more info!

"OUR FEEDBACK???"

What is this? You troll us?

Nordeus does not have the balls to take responsibility of its own development?

lol
    ♣----------------------------------------------------------------------------♣
    [First team] Clover 13 - Panathinaikos FC Legends
    -->Team Showcase<--
    [Second team] Angry Sheep FC

Quote Originally Posted by nash123 View Post
    Maybe you merge this thread with this: https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...tml#post454189
    I don't think they going to merge, they never honour or respect managers opinions, I'm double posting mine:

------------------------------

I don't wanted to update but without update its not allowing me to login
    finally update...
    like it or not...
    play it or not...
    hard to avoid the addiction :P
    they know that so, this time they test it (part of it) before implement new update

Edit:

bad very bad side is as nash pointed, "the biggest one: can't buy player from friends/sell it to friends..."

at lvl 4 we gain this feature to trade players with friends, now whats the point with that feature, there is no point to have that neigo market too...
    every time they update, make the game more worse....
    if we look on the screen shot then why do we have that button or feature, it's now totally useless...

Attachment 81128

Breaking news - New Top 11 version 5.6-worse-new-update.png
    Last edited by ibangali; 04-25-2017 at 08:50 AM.
    I can fight against a real player but can't fight against game engine (troll).
    Trolling ruin the game fun and all efforts.
    We play for fun not frustration.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    This solves the poor market that Top Servers have.... I have to test this later to have a better opinion.... my feedback regarding this was dont add everybody on auctions, just +5 -5 levels....
    WRONG!
    i am level 51 and on my transfert list i have all players level 1, level 2 etc who spend a lot of tokens! it's not normal!!!!!!!!!!
    And the others managers of my league don't have the same transferts list, not normal too for equity!!!!!!!

Famous
    And ........another thing.
    Now can't tell if other managers in auctions actually have the money to buy the player.
    At my level the bid is at 107 million, but 20 levels below me what does the manager have to pay? I can see what he has in the bank, but I don't know what the player is worth to him.
    Best entertainment I've seen for free in a long while, week 4 bidding wars reaching 30 tokens when there are better players sitting on the negotiations lists!!!
    Sunday, Monday and Tuesday I'm gonna be glued to the auctions waiting for someone to blow 500 tokens on a player.
    This is Nordeus recovering all those lovely free tokens we've been getting from associations for the last year.
    madflo19 likes this.

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast