Page 20 of 27 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast
Like Tree404Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [OFFICIAL] Further notes on the - New Auction system

Quote Originally Posted by geniusloci View Post
    second bidder level 3, total cash 3.2M can't afford the player how can he bid for him? third bidder level 36 bidding for a useless player for his level? I don't know if it's trolling or fraud so the seller receive more cash but the system is not working with transparency
    Also, there is no seller, Nordeus is the seller of all players now.

Rookie
    I have 2 questions,

1. Wtf new system i sold my players with lower ever bid, all of them sold lower than their price. Let say my player value 13Mil, the system buy him just for 12mil, in the result im losing 1Mil which degraded my overall team value!... and the fek i dont even know or able to track to whom i sell my players.

This is a disgrace. With the previous system, when i sell my players, other managers can bid for them. In result i can slightly get above the player price, thus increase my overall team value. Let say i sell him for 13Mil, the result of war bid between other managers resulting the player sold for 15Mil sometime even more. This is profit 2Mil which is nice for me as the manager. Not losing money with this new ****ty system u guys doing for now!!!

2. Who is the stupid staff who did all this mess?
    Seems the new update made by a child of ret4rded bunch of people who delusion with reality. Why fix the game when its not broken beyond my bogling mind. When ever u made update, just make a positive change, not degraded it into new ****ty level. This is what happen today. Your new system broke all the rules of fun for the manager. The new game play does not thrilling and enjoyable as before. There is no use of strategy like before, the riches managers who paid real money dictate the game.

Therefor please fired all these people who designed the new ****ty system. Bring back the thrilling and enjoyable tactical and strategy simulation game like previous version. I will give myself this last season to see how its progress. If my team degraded worsen, then its time to say goodbye and go to hell to this game. Just might delete this top11 and play another game available out there.

If u see the trend now, many managers already giving up and deleting this game for good. And more are to follow.
    teebag333 likes this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by redsbleedred View Post
    saw an excellent example of auction trolling today - something inevitable under the current system. A 20 y.o. Dc at 98% appears on the market. An asshole jumps in at 3:55, all alone, and bids repeatedly raising the price to 14t at once. And disappears; i.e., never bothers to bid again once the other managers arrive half a minute or so later. For them the "starting" price is already 15t. The winner gets the player for 29t.
    Well played, nordeus.
    nordeus is the game rigged nowaday. They inflated the price market so more managers will buy their token with real cash!!! Absurd
    teebag333 likes this.

Kto
    I am not even sure it gives Nordeus much more tokens. It took more time, yes, but I found enough players for cheap, as probably did many. If someone wins like at 50 tokens, Nordeus gets 50. At old system the winner would have got the player lets say at 20. One manager more lost 19 and some more 1+ tokens. Just as example. Personally I saved tokens for sure so far.
    But this doesnt matter much for me. The very bad thing about new transfers is the lack of interactivity, you send players to a slaughter (and lose some money, which isnt even tragic), when you buy then robots with no history.
    gamer5289, Bunzo and teebag333 like this.

Famous
    Struggled selling players. Weird 1 today. 5 failed attempts then sells for 49m with 32m market value :-)

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by rogerniceguy View Post
    Struggled selling players. Weird 1 today. 5 failed attempts then sells for 49m with 32m market value :-)

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    I too have had players bought by The Slaughterhouse for more than market value. Never taken more than 10 attempts either. So far. 1st attempt as high as I can ask for and then start working my way lower and lower. If no bite after half a dozen attempts I try again later or the following day.
    madflo19 likes this.

Addicted
    You really don't need more than one token

[OFFICIAL] Further notes on the - New Auction system-img_0756.jpg[OFFICIAL] Further notes on the - New Auction system-img_0755.jpg
    goldsilvy likes this.

I find that certain positions are a lot cheaper than others. If you're buying a <95% flank player, you can usually get them for just a couple tokens, even if they're young. However, once you get to the central positions (DC, MC, AMC, ST), that's when the prices go way up. Especially if there's multi-position eligibility or SA involved.
    LeManiaque likes this.
    DRAGONS SC

THE PERMANENT END

Addicted
    As long as we are not as greedy as some company, we can always win, by spending less, cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by jcohen42 View Post
    I find that certain positions are a lot cheaper than others. If you're buying a <95% flank player, you can usually get them for just a couple tokens, even if they're young. However, once you get to the central positions (DC, MC, AMC, ST), that's when the prices go way up. Especially if there's multi-position eligibility or SA involved.

Quote Originally Posted by Teda View Post
    As long as we are not as greedy as some company, we can always win, by spending less, cheers!
    Yep, if only selling players was as easy...
    DRAGONS SC

THE PERMANENT END

Page 20 of 27 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast