Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree32Likes

Thread: Guess the result

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by José Carlos Matias View Post
    ok. i dont want to no weither who as the bigger d.... and you know what? this is my 50 season and lvl 43 manager and i had beatten with my V style formation exactly formation befor...and not once or twice...alot of times and i believe we living strange days on top11 with those weird results everywere.......but after all those words you didnt explain why V isnt good to match 4x3Nx1x2
    I did not explain "why" because I do not know! My opinion is based on my personal experience and other's too. As said, I do not play 4-5-1V agaisnt 3MC oppo. This season, I faced 3 or 4 times 4-3MC-1-2 with 3DC-1-3MC-2WAM-1 for as many victories. Maybe I woud have won with 4-5-1V too but I had too many bad results in this case so I prefer being safe than sorry. Some counter tactics are logical some are less. For instance, I have played maybe 70 or 80 times against 4-4-2 classic and lost only twice with 4-5-1V. And this is not completely obvious when you look at the formation themselves. It should be a closer match as neither tactic shows many weaknesses.
    Last edited by gizzmo; 05-22-2017 at 04:38 PM.
    Club: FC Lomagne

Level: 33

Current Season (44): League (ON STRIKE), CL (N/A), Cup (In - Quarter-Finals)

Previous Season: League (11th), CL (Final), Cup (Last 16)

ok gizzmo i get ya....... after i been kicked from cup ( what mades me get real pissed about this game) i decided to not manage my team anymore....i already explain that in other thread.......fora the last 4 days i settle a pure and flat 4x4x2 and the only thing i do is getting the 10% bonus every morning.....i dont atend games, i dont prep games, i dont do expecific training with defenders or atackers.......nothing, absolutly nothing, and gess what.........ass manager keep saying what a great work we do on training to get this results........i just let the team go and i have great results now.......today ill play 1º hand CL in semi...ill not attend...ill not prep the game, nothing, ill tell later how result ended....
    gizzmo and Altiplano like this.

and..................... BAAAAMMMMM!!!!!!!!! gess what...........i win 0-1.....he didnt show, neither me....he using V style formation.......and the rates of my players???? out of the chart........fcking unbelievable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Try this one... [Them 5-3N-2; HG 4-4-2 Classic]

Guess the result-s03-league-cc-r18-colorado-63-fc.jpg

...or this one (the next day) [HG 4-5-1V; them 3W-1-4-1-1]

Guess the result-s03-league-cc-r19-usa.jpg
    Last edited by talisman; 05-22-2017 at 05:46 PM.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

and today around 21h30 uk time ill play at my home the league leadership.......my opo is 1 point ahead of me and he usually uses 4x3Nx1x2..........ill not atend , not prep the game, nothing.........just let them be free to decide

ill say after game how did it go

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    today my reserves in CH.L. 1st semi final
    Guess the result-ragby-troll-ch-l-22-5-2.jpg

result ?
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	RAGBY TROLL CH L  22-5 2.jpg 
Views:	55 
Size:	73.0 KB 
ID:	82443

result ?
    0-1 maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	RAGBY TROLL CH L  22-5 2.jpg 
Views:	55 
Size:	73.0 KB 
ID:	82443

result ?
    1-3 )
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

and ......BAAAMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!....... i win 3-0.........im spechless.......and the sad thing: i was watching using my wifes account, i had 2 friends suporting me and he was on whit 1 friend on hes side, i was testifying he doing the changes on hes team, changing tatics but no way, hes team didnt react.....and the rates of my players again out the chart............is more then clear to me now........ill not atend or prep or training till end of season.......lets see till were they can hold without me.............does this make any sense at all???????????????

Famous
    I do not get your point mate. I played 42 competitive games so far this season with 10% bonus and high morale. I watched 39 of them for total a record of 39 wins and 1 draw. And I'm still in for a treble. So, I think I may claim that waching the games do no harm to your team. Sure, I have also won without watching. But I lost too. And I have already lost to unattented or half-abandoned teams as well. This is part of this game.
    Club: FC Lomagne

Level: 33

Current Season (44): League (ON STRIKE), CL (N/A), Cup (In - Quarter-Finals)

Previous Season: League (11th), CL (Final), Cup (Last 16)

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast