Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree29Likes

Thread: Nordeus: Can you please give us more insight in the game?

Of course they won't answer anything
    There are two cases
    - One is to tell you exactly which factor affect what, for example full stamina is 3% of the calculations.
    Stamina between 50-90% is 2% and stamina under 50% is 1%.
    But if you have those numbers, making the summary of the factors, you should expect a relative result for every game.

- The other case is that most of that are cosmetic and the only important factor is the quality of the team and the RNG of the game.
    But then why trying give the max to your team every day ?

So in both cases, there could not be any official answer

One more hint telling you that everything is bull****, the preparation bar.
    First, if more condition and training make for a better result, than why would they ask you for 2 or 4 mandatory training before the match in order to RAISE the bar and LOWER the condition?

EDIT: this season I tried to go for maximum preparation, it makes no change. Granted that I destroyed the league, in cup and association it makes no change, you lose anyway despite having an 8* team
    KenoticFC likes this.
    Winning Eleven season records:

15 Leagues won : 1, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13, 14, 18, 19, 20, 23, 24, 25, 30, 31, 38 - Runner up: 8, 10, 15
    9 Champions League won: 7, 9, 11, 19, 20, 21, 24, 31, 33 - Runner up: 15, 16, 26, 34
    1 Super League won: 38
    7 Cups won: 17, 18, 20, 23, 24, 33, 35 - Runner up: 9, 14, 34, 38

To have"PREDICTABLE" results in every match you should use only recommended/scout players.
    Otherwise,the "LUCK FACTOR" with common players is just average and results will always be mystery.

Rookie
    If they don't answer maybe it's because they don't know the answer?!

Pro
    @achiie: You don't get predictable results with scouts or recommended players. Unless you can prove it of course, which will be hard.

There is no such thing as prove that scouts will perform better then a common player trained to 6 or 7 stars. In my book the common players normally perform better.
    FC Knudde:
    Seasons: 46
    League won: 33
    CL won: 10
    Cup won: 4

FC Killroy:
    Seasons: 32
    League won: 20
    CL won: 6
    Superleague: 3
    Cup won: 7

Quote Originally Posted by Killroy View Post
    @achiie: You don't get predictable results with scouts or recommended players. Unless you can prove it of course, which will be hard.

There is no such thing as prove that scouts will perform better then a common player trained to 6 or 7 stars. In my book the common players normally perform better.
    Best were the Nordgens,.... now they've gone...-.-

Pro
    There are still nordgens if you ask me. I see 18 yr old fast trainers with SA on the transfer list. They are however more expensive then a scout player now I see them go for 50-60 tokens.
    FC Knudde:
    Seasons: 46
    League won: 33
    CL won: 10
    Cup won: 4

FC Killroy:
    Seasons: 32
    League won: 20
    CL won: 6
    Superleague: 3
    Cup won: 7

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12