Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
Like Tree266Likes

Thread: Season 93 - Are you ready?

Quote Originally Posted by Temidayo_ View Post
    Shockingly made the CL final after a 3-0 first leg home loss Vs a superior opposition. Didn't even bother attending attending the game 'cause I imagined a comeback virtually impossible. Logged in only minutes ago and .. WHAT???
    How? Screen shots please...
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Season 93 - Are you ready?-screenshot_2017-06-21-14-01-36.jpgSeason 93 - Are you ready?-screenshot_2017-06-21-14-02-32.jpg
    Managed to get to the finals. All higher level opponents. Any suggestion against his formation? I think midfield dominance will do the trick.
    Last edited by KenoticFC; 06-21-2017 at 01:16 PM.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

What a day...

we won against our chinese rival at league 1:2 -> league should be done, 6 points ahead.

At CL, we are at finals. But... todays 2.leg was incredible weird: After 26min, we were down 2:0, SoT were 2:3... -.- Meiringer made 2:1, so 2:4 on aggregate to us... but that stats were again weird... we had a lot more shots, but not on the target.
    Stats are there - click me.

This game also proves, key attributes don't matter: It was the weakest opponent in this case: a lot of player with gray attributes +90%, keyattributes ~150%, while mine are more than 230%, some near 400%.

I'm happy, when this season is over... one of the worst seasons for a long time.
    I know, it sounds creepy, because we play for the triple, but:
    -) less goals scored since 10 seasons -> we scored a lot more goals in seasons, where we were kicked out early of the cup.
    -) at the moment, most goals conceeded since 6 season, in worst case it raises to most goals conceeded ever
    -) Teguia (my keeper)... had a lot a great clean sheet streaks last few seasons, this season his best was 3...
    --) in other words: it's the worst season for Teguia, because the last time, we conceeded so many goals was before he joined the team
    -) Costa underperforms a lot - he has his worst overall-rating ever, his 2. worst rating a league - the worst rating was at season 7, his 2. season (at his age of 19) - where we played in a league of (RL-)friends
    -) Meiringer was last season a great scorer, this season he plays a lot of <6,5 ratings
    -) My new MC is a piece of... 12 games, 2 yellow cards and an average rating of 6,2
    -) and that's not because of the opponents themself... but otherwise at lot of bots: at my league, this season are only 2 other really active managers + 3 active manager (but the didn't watch a single game)

I know... a lot of qq, but there's no feedback in the game, what's wrong this season. There's no feedback, why my team had a lot of shots, but only a few SoT. There's no feedback, what's wrong with Costa/Teguia, and so on.
    madflo19 and ibangali like this.

Nasharak FC - Club Museum
    updates every new season
    I don't buy token.
    I don't manipulate the draw.

retired

League: 26x
    Champions League: 24x
    Cup: 20x

Triple: 18x

FA (Platinum)
    stats worthless because of
    exploiting and bug-weekend

AEPRE FC in for the Champions League final against Nara United
    AEPRE FC expected to face Sang FC, a full scout team, in the Champions League final, but they lost 5-3 at home to Nara United, after being 3-0 up in the first eighteen minute. The red card for one of Sang FC players has really changed the match, and send United into the final with an away goal advantage from the aggregate of 7-7. Same also goes to our semi-final against City FC, after being 1-0 down first leg and the early red card for one of their attacker Ivo Vonck, and the penalty was scored. AEPRE FC won the second leg 3-0 after goals from Kevin Lamy, Sergio Morales and Jaroslav Pecka.

The final is set to be held at Estadio Da Luz in Lisbon, Portugal.

AEPRE FC's Road to the Final
    1st place in the group, 16 points
    Galaxy Football 1-2 AEPRE FC
    AEPRE FC 1-1 The Kop Y.N.W.A
    AEPRE FC 3-2 Teamza FC
    Teamza FC 0-5 AEPRE FC
    AEPRE FC 3-0 Galaxy Football
    The Kop Y.N.W.A. 0-1 AEPRE FC

AEPRE FC 16 points (11)
    The Kop Y.N.W.A. 9 points (5)
    Galaxy Football 5 points (-3)
    Teamza FC 3 points (-13)

Round of 16: vs. Ayon FC: 3-1 (h) 1-1 (a)
    Quarter-Final: vs. Man. United 2-0 (h) 2-1 (a)
    Semi-Final: vs. City FC 0-1 (a), 3-0 (h)

League
    After 22 games undefeated, the league leader Smalltee FC felt short to the 9th-placed Sky FC, being defeated 1-0 at home today. The manager tried to make tactical subsitutions but none has worked for them.

AEPRE FC is currently 3rd in the league with a game in hand currently against 2nd-from last Nathan FC, who we have a goalless draw away in the first leg.

points (GD)
    Smalltee FC 58 points (48)
    United Ameo FC 55 points (50)
    AEPRE FC 50 points (27)
    Chaiyai FC 43 points (24)

Tan Chelsea 43 points (18)
    Sibsong Panna 40 points (14)
    Taeng FC 32 points (-1)
    Natan FC 29 points (-5)

Sky FC 27 points (-15)
    Teamza FC 19 points (-20)
    Lampang FC 18 points (-28)
    Montree FC 15 points (-48)
    Nathan FC 12 points (-33)
    Vu Gia FC 11 points (-31)

Teams in italics have names originally in Thai alphabets.

AEPRE FC was awarded 4 tokens in the U23 challenge, and none in the super subsitutes challenge.

Top Scorers
    Overall: Sergio Morales (AML/ST) 18 goals
    League: Sergio Morales (11 goals
    Champions League: Sergio Morales 7 goals

Most Man of the Matches Overall: Sergio Morales 5 MOTMs

Other Competitions
    Super League
    Bursaspor FC sets to face Ban Mai FC in the final. Both teams are mostly scouts.
    Cup
    Sang FC won the competition after defeated the fellow Vietnamese league-mate Phucnguyen FC 4-1.
    Last edited by pnr8555; 06-21-2017 at 02:25 PM.
    khris and nikolgiorgos like this.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

One Cup already in the cabinet 2 more to go.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by nash123 View Post

I know... a lot of qq, but there's no feedback in the game, what's wrong this season. There's no feedback, why my team had a lot of shots, but only a few SoT. There's no feedback, what's wrong with Costa/Teguia, and so on.
    As a player that has played this game at different periods in those past two years (2015-2017), let me tell you the following.

This game looks more or less the same - same negatives - lack of football sense, poor simulations, lack of control and so on (except during a 'special' period where attending every match counted, where the changes made in the game including orders and activation of bonuses had instant noticeable effects). I am not saying that there is no chance that there have been adjustments or significant changes that has caused what you experienced or noticed; there could have been too. What I have noticed this season is that some teams (especially what looks like abandoned teams) have played at an unexpected level, but some things were there from before itself. It is clear that in some matches, the game does what it wants no matter what you do during those matches. Also, for many matches it seems that more or less many things have been pre-determined before those matches were shown to be played. In some matches, the effects due to changes did not 'reflect' those changes in terms of logic, while in some other matches the effect seems more logical. In other matches, there is no effect at all. Either there are malfunctions in this game or those are intended to be like that for whatever reasons. There are also those non-logical orders that gives good results but logical orders not (for example, check the post of talisman in this thread).

Things in this game seems to be going through cycles. What may have happened in your case and in the cases of others that have been complaining here and there is that the game decided that your team will have more chance to have certain bad things this season than compared to before. In other words, nothing as such may have changed in this game, but the situation for your team has changed. Another thing that could have happened is that there were hidden changes, but the those changes affected some people more because of the way they play in this game or what they used to see or have.

All that being said, in my opinion, there are many things that needs improvement in this game. Many things are cosmetic or have relatively insignificant effects or have unexpected effects. The amount of control the manager has in terms of style of play, preparation, tactics, influence on players and so on is too low; more control is required. There is also a lack of football sense in some areas of the game. But, there are probably worst online football manager simulation games.
    Last edited by Tactician; 06-22-2017 at 01:26 PM.
    quit this game (23/08/2015)
    started playing again (13/03/2016)
    quit this game (08/08/2016)
    playing (11/12/2016)
    quit this game (11/01/2017)
    playing (May 2017)
    quit this game (23/07/2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    quit this deceiving game (24/08/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)
    Final Quit; Enough is Enough (10/12/2019)

Success on all fronts today...

Desert Rats FC played 13th in the table at home, and gave them a good hiding, in the process accumulating enough points advantage to claim their 7th League Championship with three matches to play. Stefan Vucomanovic, Patrick Tillmanns (2), Charlie Howell (2) and Felix Gensler were on target in the 6-0 scoreline.

Season 93 - Are you ready?-s18-l11-league-r23-top.jpg

The two teams played almost simultaneously this evening in the Champions League Semi-Final 2nd Leg, Home Guard FC having a kick-off 6 real-time minutes before their Senior team. Defending a 1-0 home score in the 1st Leg against a +9%Q side, they shocked their hosts with a counter-attack goal in the 31st minute through Esteban Alderete, then 2 minutes later repeated the trick, Christian Okunorobo finishing off a Fabio Cicia cross. The home side pulled a goal back two minutes afterwards, and then turned on their attack after the break. The Home Guard defence held firm, being breached twice as the home side went ahead 3-2, and levelling the aggregate 3-3, but they still had work to do to counter the visitors' away goals. A last 10 minute onslaught was bravely resisted and Home Guard ended beaten on the day, but with a Final berth. They won't know their opponents until about 1.15am BST when the other Semi-Final is due to finish.

Season 93 - Are you ready?-s04-champ-semi-final-results.jpg

Desert Rats had a 3-1 away 1st Leg lead to protect, and that was all they could do as the visitors in the 2nd Leg pulled out all the stops to try and overturn that deficit. Sebastian Nielsen and Eros Martorelli scored the goals in a 2-2 draw, and the Rats have a final place 5-3 on aggregate.

Season 93 - Are you ready?-s18-champ-semi-final-results.jpg
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Juuso View Post
    Almost lost cup final to a guy 20% worse than me. I even had way superior tactics to his bot 4-3-3. Dear god this game sometimes.
    I 'm really interesting to see your tactics.
    Can you share ?
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by madflo19 View Post
    16th consecutive cup final,against a strong team,with treble last season and involved in all competitions this season too.
    The bad thing for him and good for me (or not lol) is that his best players,left and right wingers,with 16 goals from 37 his team scored in cup competition,will miss the final 😁

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    13th consecutive champions league final against the same guy I beat in the cup final.
    This time he will have all his players eligible to play,so I'm expecting a much tougher match
    I have +8%quality but he has 1 lvl over me so any of us can win the trophy.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    talisman and ibangali like this.

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Sell or Not?

2 Tokens + 116M offered for an 18 y.o DC (79%) signed from academy for tokens
    But, I am still in the same situation as described before; my team only has 2 other DCs and 1 DMC/DC.
    quit this game (23/08/2015)
    started playing again (13/03/2016)
    quit this game (08/08/2016)
    playing (11/12/2016)
    quit this game (11/01/2017)
    playing (May 2017)
    quit this game (23/07/2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    quit this deceiving game (24/08/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)
    Final Quit; Enough is Enough (10/12/2019)

Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast