Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
Like Tree89Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: New challenge during league - U23 goals

Apprentice
    Brilliant for me, my whole squad is below 23!

@SOLID

So, every week we will get some new challenge and not only limited to U23. That's pretty cool.
    TBH , after a long time i'm getting good vibes from Nordeus.

One other thing, i'm really interested in knowing is your views on the Token prize for top 10 teams.I think most of the teams competing for top 10 spots are just tricking the system.
    A slight change here which may seem small and doesn't affect 99.9% of managers may increase the overall integrity within the game.Don't you think so?

How do you justify giving them tokens?

PS: Just sharing my thoughts as you asked.

Quote Originally Posted by achiie View Post
    @SOLID

So, every week we will get some new challenge and not only limited to U23. That's pretty cool.
    TBH , after a long time i'm getting good vibes from Nordeus.

One other thing, i'm really interested in knowing is your views on the Token prize for top 10 teams.I think most of the teams competing for top 10 spots are just tricking the system.
    A slight change here which may seem small and doesn't affect 99.9% of managers may increase the overall integrity within the game.Don't you think so?

How do you justify giving them tokens?

PS: Just sharing my thoughts as you asked.
    Same question from my side @SOLID

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #44
    @achiee and @raj9

Currently we're testing this on for a season or two, if a lot of people participate and like the challenges - we'll be issuing more. I can't give you a 'hard' promise just yet, but it's very probable that we'll be issuing challenges more often in the future.

For the concerns, I am not sure I really understand correctly? Are we talking about people competing for the weekly challenge prizes within the league or?
    raj9 likes this.

@SOLID

My concern above was regarding Top 10 Associations worldwide competing for 100T in Association matches,if you guys can at least discuss about it in your meetings. It would be great.

6.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #46
    @achiie

If we're talking about the challenge, it's going to be rolled out in non-association leagues only for now. If you're referring to those.

Quote Originally Posted by nash123 View Post
    We had a long time, where young players were "better", player older than 25 were worthless. At the moment, it seems players getting better the older they are. I don't want back the old system. I like to keep player like Kraxner, Costa, Weigl,... to keep them her whole career.
    Sure,it's a good thing that old system was trashed,as it was useless and dangerous over players improvement.

But what we lost is the chance to be competitive even when not a token buyer,and lots of teams, leagues and levels too.

This was not a consequence of new system ,as lots of complaints arose with old system too.

It's only a Nordeus strategy and I suppose that who has to know about disasters,
    is aware by now.

@SOLID The biggest things that need fixed are:

1. The number of tries it takes for the system to swallow up players on auction.

2. The sum for which the players are bought. Current sum is usually far below player value.

Fixing these things would make managers far happier than any new feature you may introduce.

Sent from my KFFOWI using Tapatalk

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Temidayo_ View Post
    @SOLID The biggest things that need fixed are:

1. The number of tries it takes for the system to swallow up players on auction.

2. The sum for which the players are bought. Current sum is usually far below player value.

Fixing these things would make managers far happier than any new feature you may introduce.

Sent from my KFFOWI using Tapatalk
    What do you mean by player value?

Market value indicated by the game or your perception of the player's true value?

Quote Originally Posted by Pjkeogh View Post
    Not everything Nordeus do is designed to rob you of your tokens. They are trying to address concerns raised by people.

I for one won't be getting in a bidding war for a 18 yr old costing 10-50 tokens a pop to maybe win 40 tokens if I'm super successful over all 4 mini competitions.
    I think you read wrong or misunderstand my statement/opinion. I never said Nord robbing me or anyone. Nordeus not a charitable organization, they need money to run the business or this game and every business have their own way to make that money; it could be faster or slower way. If you recall the old TE system then it was their slower way to make money but today's TE is their faster way.

To make money every organization do lots of marketing, this "New challenge during league - U23 goals" is one of their marketing, which is faster way for them but let say if they do what motrin said:

Quote Originally Posted by motrin
    I personally would have preferred at the end of the season, the team(s) with top scorer, top rated, and top assists gets some prize regardless of age.
    then most of the managers will happy but it'll be slower way for Nord. I believe you know some game have slot or wheel of fortune inside the core game, "U23 goals" is kind of slot or wheel of fortune. Managers going to race.

You might find some of the threat I answer I like/love real money users because due to them we (free players) still enjoying the game free

have fun
    Last edited by ibangali; 05-29-2017 at 05:30 PM.
    I can fight against a real player but can't fight against game engine (troll).
    Trolling ruin the game fun and all efforts.
    We play for fun not frustration.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast