Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
Like Tree89Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: New challenge during league - U23 goals

Wow I really like this challenge my ST is 22 and my AMR,AMC 21 am gonna win this for sure
    SOLID likes this.

All of my starting 11 are 23 and under so this seems like a decent idea to me

Rookie
    Here are my thoughts.
    No, I won't come all negative because it does seem exciting to have your youngsters come out and play, and it does encourage the managers to invest into a younger talent. My own attacking line-up does fit the pattern except for a 26 y.o. old fart on the left wing, so I should get some points and be fine in that respect.
    But! It also encourages you to overhaul your squad - not for the extra tokens but there is a sheer appeal (especially for the vet managers) of winning anything you can get your hands on. And overhauling the squad in favour of younger players means, you guessed it, spending some dinero.
    For the past ten seasons or so I have had a policy of not buying anyone over 24, and once the player turned 25-26 it was bye bye, baby, unless it was a really special player. The latest changes in the auction system made me revise my approach, though. First, for sentimental reasons as I don't feel like sending my 28 y.o. captain to the slaughter simply because he'll never be the 9* player he once was in his prime. Secondly, since the younger talent could go for 30+ tokens at the regular auction nowadays I was planning to stick with the old guard (early 6* players who are 25-26 y.o.). I guess I could last another couple of seasons stocking up my tokens without any major wholesale additions to the squad, and probably I was not alone in that line of thinking.
    But I suppose Nordeus had to come up with an incentive for the old-timers to go out there and invest in young players. Aaand, there it is! ))
    Last edited by RedsBleedRed; 05-29-2017 at 10:20 PM.

Ive been since time a defender of adding challages inside the game, not only a more extense trophy room with individual awards and use the Asso's system to create special Cups, too of, as I suggested time ago, re-invent the achievements system and dont do just something cosmetic that really don't give emotion, but restart these achievements every season and pay tokens for them... for every hattrick, unbeaten, such achievements as a treble, put inside the Top's awards and obtain prizes apart from the trophy... etc....

So, I can think -ohh now they want everybody investing in a new Transfer Market that increased the players price more to 40T if we compare with before and alll this for 10T... but I want to believe that this is a start to introduce a more bigger system of challanges based in this, achievements re-started per season. So, imagine, 10T per young scorer, 5T per Top Player... 2-3T per hattrick... 1 if unbeaten?

Thats not so crazy as almost all of us use tokens for greens once we know how to work well with the market to pay low prices for players so is not so imposible and would be great....

Too I hope and I will remark again how good would be change the contracts and make these per targets... and have a economical system with sense... and if things go wrong... decrease levels, of buildings, trainings etc, because this would make a game with "continuity" and balanced....

etc etc etc that you know very well and Ive the hope that one day the game will be more like this.
    Last edited by khris; 05-29-2017 at 10:56 PM.
    motrin and ronnymvc like this.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Ive been since time a defender of adding challages inside the game, not only a more extense trophy room with individual awards and use the Asso's system to create special Cups, too of, as I suggested time ago, re-invent the achievements system and dont do just something cosmetic that really don't give emotion, but restart these achievements every season and pay tokens for them... for every hattrick, unbeaten, such achievements as a treble, put inside the Top's awards and obtain prizes apart from the trophy... etc....

So, I can think -ohh now they want everybody investing in a new Transfer Market that increased the players price more to 40T if we compare with before and alll this for 10T... but I want to believe that this is a start to introduce a more bigger system of challanges based in this, achievements re-started per season. So, imagine, 10T per young scorer, 5T per Top Player... 2-3T per hattrick... 1 if unbeaten?

Thats not so crazy as almost all of us use tokens for greens once we know how to work well with the market to pay low prices for players so is not so imposible and would be great....

Too I hope and I will remark again how good would be change the contracts and make these per targets... and have a economical system with sense... and if things go wrong... decrease levels, of buildings, trainings etc, because this would make a game with "continuity" and balanced....

etc etc etc that you know very well and Ive the hope that one day the game will be more like this.
    I hope to marry a Norwegian beauty queen some day.
    I think I have a better chance of that than you do of seeing the game you just described.

Honestly I don't really care about this challenge even thou all my starting players except my RB are U-23. Every time nordeus gives you free tokens they don't do it out of charity, they have something to gain. We saw it with the daily rewards (I was like wow cool), then they introduce the new transfer system.
    It's unlikely the will give us tokens for hat-tricks and that kind of stuff, I mean think about it when you lose they take two morale packs from you on top of the players decreased morale.

we already have top scorer top assist and top rated in league so you can award them they deserve. why only u23? can you explain pls? what we really want is club history and stat like old version.

Solid start by Angry sheep
    New challenge during league - U23 goals-angryu23.jpg
    nash123 likes this.
    ♣----------------------------------------------------------------------------♣
    [First team] Clover 13 - Panathinaikos FC Legends
    -->Team Showcase<--
    [Second team] Angry Sheep FC

Rookie
    Is there a tab somewhere to see the progress of that tournament? I can't find it

Quote Originally Posted by Paddyjack View Post
    Is there a tab somewhere to see the progress of that tournament? I can't find it
    On home screen. If look at the screen shot above your post, it's the "view" button. And you can view the leaderboard from there.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast