Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree66Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: that's it, i can't take this **** no more

Quote Originally Posted by Bunzo View Post
    Your English is very poor.. just stick to the Spanish forum pal
    Is English from the south.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunzo View Post
    Your English is very poor.. just stick to the Spanish forum pal
    You should never discourage someone from trying to speak another language.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Lukáš Ledecký View Post
    This is why I WILL NEVER spend any money on this game.

Now I'm waiting for some Top Eleven experts to give us some "logical" explanations for these results...
    yes, the biggest mistake you can do right now is to spend money and keep sustaining this... and the only explanation you will ever get is the same that you can find in "help menu". "you can't win every match no matter how good your team is", "do your trainings and keep moral high", "the player who scored against you has a special ability" (even if every single one in my team has a SA and higher quality)- mostly this is the official answer i've got from the nordeus assistant. it's more than useless because they don't have any reasonable explanation. so, stop spending money and maybe they'll change something
    Last edited by funqer; 06-05-2017 at 12:34 AM.

Apprentice
    Past 2 days results are underwhelming for me too. Won 1 in 6 games incl. asso against all are inferior teams. Looks like goalkeeper bug is back. Inferior team gk are godlike while superior team gk rating 6 and below.

Explanation like these doesnt make sense:-
    'the odds were in their favour' - doesnt makes sense as they are inferior team.
    'Ur gk is not motivated enough' - his morale was superb.
    Last edited by woopypooky; 06-05-2017 at 12:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by woopypooky View Post
    Past 2 days results are underwhelming for me too. Won 1 in 6 games incl. asso against all are inferior teams. Looks like goalkeeper bug is back. Inferior team gk are godlike while superior team gk rating 6 and below.

Explanation like these doesnt make sense:-
    'the odds were in their favour' - doesnt makes sense as they are inferior team.
    'Ur gk is not motivated enough' - his morale was superb.
    my striker of 8 seasons now is just an old reserve but he is still quick speed 170%
    sadly his bravery aggression crossing tackling etc are 1%

ive asked nordeus to explain if it is realistic to keep reducing some skills 20% when they cant be improved and they are 1% yet the other skills are still high

makes keeping players more than 2-3 seasons impossible

that plus the daft transfer market / pushing people to use negotiations

is just a blatant moneygrab

but to payistofail wont pay

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    woopypooky likes this.

6.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #16
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    @Bunzo - This time I will be the one to encourage you to keep your attitude civil and not "go for the throat". Being frustrated about something does not provide you with an excuse to act in this fashion, Bunzo. Mind, this goes out to everyone, not just Bunzo.

Still, I get the frustration non the less. We've been following the threads on the subject of "Weird results" and we've been gathering the clues to the issue that you guys have been including in your posts. The feedback is quite extensive and there's also a lot of anecdotal evidence that we're going through and actively assess.

All of this hasn't gone under our radar. Keep discussing the subject and share your experience of such matches.

Pro
    Strange results keep on reappearing. I call it the SEG aka Shot Efficiency God that is mad at us. All the games I loose are almost all due to this. I get 12 shots and have 1 goal. The advisary gets 3 shots and scores twice. 65% vs 8% = gg wp. Stuff like that. It has been that for like 2-3 seasons now. Just checked the last games and it has become a little better but last season this was happening a lot.
    FC Knudde:
    Seasons: 46
    League won: 33
    CL won: 10
    Cup won: 4

FC Killroy:
    Seasons: 32
    League won: 20
    CL won: 6
    Superleague: 3
    Cup won: 7

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Killroy View Post
    Strange results keep on reappearing. I call it the SEG aka Shot Efficiency God that is mad at us. All the games I loose are almost all due to this. I get 12 shots and have 1 goal. The advisary gets 3 shots and scores twice. 65% vs 8% = gg wp. Stuff like that. It has been that for like 2-3 seasons now. Just checked the last games and it has become a little better but last season this was happening a lot.
    what's better? nothing is better... it's the same like previous seasons. same matches where my 7* players are invisible and their ratings are somewhere around 6 - 6.5 even if the opponent is in the 3* range. same matches where i have 70% possesion and 30 shots and i can't score 1 goal and their keeper is MOM. same matches where i try everyhing (changes, tactics, formations) but he still manages to score in the last minute and win with 100% efficiency. same matches where the server tries everything to stop me from winning (red cards, injuries, penalty for opponent) even if i play normal tackling. same non-realistic matches over and over again.
    Mr Jeeves, are any of those things going to be changed?

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by RedManc7 View Post

makes keeping players more than 2-3 seasons impossible
    Last season my 32Y.O. retiring AMC was top league rated, 2nd lead goal scorer, and 2nd most MoM awards - 41%Q at end of season.
    This season my 32 y.o. striker leads ratings and goals in league. I think he's about 40%
    My 33 y.o. DR has been my top rated defender most games, even though he is 21% and other defenders are 80+ and younger.

If you toss players, that's all your decision. For me, I've proved what can be done with old or low Q players.
    Altiplano, RedManc7 and Cope King like this.
    "Please stay polite"
    -The Justicer, "Never accept defeat"

Pueblo FC

Unofficial Updates Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Lukáš Ledecký View Post
    This is why I WILL NEVER spend any money on this game.

Now I'm waiting for some Top Eleven experts to give us some "logical" explanations for these results...
    If we can talk about anything "logical" in this game.....

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast