Page 67 of 135 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977117 ... LastLast
Like Tree642Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: How many troll results you had this season ?

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by madflo19 View Post
    That team is not 70-75%,but you could tell easily the % only by looking at the next fixture.
    the game shows the quality of the players he has left, those 8 in the field (81%). the rest of the squad is 2* 33yo players who drops the quality... that's why i said 70%
    Last edited by funker; 01-07-2019 at 08:09 AM.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mihai Razvan View Post
    Another game with bug...
    that's a true troll
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Addicted
    97% vs 34% = 0 -1

The new competition on goals = fixed matches I'm sick of this game

Apprentice
    I try to avoid this thread. It scares the heck out of me.
    iptables likes this.

Troll season so far, not just one game.
    Game 1 - Similar strength, +13% from attendance and me watching. Won possession 56% - 44%, similar shot number, 0-2. (No so worried, played this guy since level 1 days, I think I am just ahead head to head.)

Game 2 - Even team, possession, shot count 0-1

Game 3 - +24% in quality, +7%bonus, possession 70-30, double number of shots, but just cant hit target 0-0

Game 4 - +15% quality, possession 57-43, more total shots but less on target - 1-0 at last a win (this opponent had promoted with me a few times)

Game 5 - +29% quality, possession 63-37, 23 shots 9 on target for 0 goals (8 saves), vs 15 shots, on target 0 - 1

Game 6 - +19% quality, posssession 56-44, shots 17 -12, on target 4-4 0 - 1

Game 7 - +18% quality, possession 58 - 42, both had 9 shots on target, 1 - 2

so for league games - 42 shots on target for 2 goals... team rating is in mid to high 90s all season. Tried different formation and strikers. Just cant buy a goal.
    Same AMR and AML (these two has been my top scorers in the past 2 seasons).

I have the highest team quality in the league at 97%, there are about 4 others 90+, a few in 80s and some even in 60s. I have not played anyone in the current top 4 and only 3 from 5-8 (all losses).

5 wins out of 5 in super league 13 goals scored and 2 conceded. (Tough draw last season in league, my only 2nd superleague at season start, rest are all champion's league although won super league last season after crashing out of group stage of CL).

still alive in cup, scored 8 and conceded 3 in 5 matches.

Used pretty much the same team for cup/super league but just seem not to be able to score in league matches despite constantly 18+% better.

In level 39 after being promoted after every season. Will this be my first not to progress? or will results normalise when I play teams with closer quality.
    Or should I just put up a second tier team with <90% rating...

Last season I had none troll result, only one loss but vs a good team with an active manager.
    As a matter of fact, that season where the new TE 2019 started, it was my best League performance after many many seasons, with a clean sheet.
    How many troll results you had this season ?-league-d28-clean-sheet.jpg

This season also goes well but today I had the first conceded goal at League.
    No repeat this season
    How many troll results you had this season ?-league-d14.jpg
    Ποσιδονας likes this.

Last season I had none troll result, only one loss but vs a good team with an active manager.
    As a matter of fact, that season where the new TE 2019 started, it was my best League performance after many many seasons, with a clean sheet.
    great, but the majority of those league opponents are weaker or much weaker teams with most of the managers not present at games.
    Der_Ryan_M and nikolgiorgos like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ahyao17 View Post
    Troll season so far, not just one game.
    Game 1 - Similar strength, +13% from attendance and me watching. Won possession 56% - 44%, similar shot number, 0-2. (No so worried, played this guy since level 1 days, I think I am just ahead head to head.)

Game 2 - Even team, possession, shot count 0-1

Game 3 - +24% in quality, +7%bonus, possession 70-30, double number of shots, but just cant hit target 0-0

Game 4 - +15% quality, possession 57-43, more total shots but less on target - 1-0 at last a win (this opponent had promoted with me a few times)

Game 5 - +29% quality, possession 63-37, 23 shots 9 on target for 0 goals (8 saves), vs 15 shots, on target 0 - 1

Game 6 - +19% quality, posssession 56-44, shots 17 -12, on target 4-4 0 - 1

Game 7 - +18% quality, possession 58 - 42, both had 9 shots on target, 1 - 2

so for league games - 42 shots on target for 2 goals... team rating is in mid to high 90s all season. Tried different formation and strikers. Just cant buy a goal.
    Same AMR and AML (these two has been my top scorers in the past 2 seasons).

I have the highest team quality in the league at 97%, there are about 4 others 90+, a few in 80s and some even in 60s. I have not played anyone in the current top 4 and only 3 from 5-8 (all losses).

5 wins out of 5 in super league 13 goals scored and 2 conceded. (Tough draw last season in league, my only 2nd superleague at season start, rest are all champion's league although won super league last season after crashing out of group stage of CL).

still alive in cup, scored 8 and conceded 3 in 5 matches.

Used pretty much the same team for cup/super league but just seem not to be able to score in league matches despite constantly 18+% better.

In level 39 after being promoted after every season. Will this be my first not to progress? or will results normalise when I play teams with closer quality.
    Or should I just put up a second tier team with <90% rating...
    approved post*

If you have a issue again just PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by Ποσιδονας View Post
    great, but the majority of those league opponents are weaker or much weaker teams with most of the managers not present at games.
    Exactly that I want to say.
    I read many posts that

Those updates affecting the game engine, my team's performing and results.
    Why I 'm loosing or cannot win much abandoned teams ?
    What's the use of daily training or playing with good condition and morale and supporters when I 'm loosing from much weaker teams ?
    Why I don't have any advantage when I 'm watching the game and opponent managers are not present ?
    Formations and tactics do not work anymore ?
    The game is broken ...?

I don't know, is it ?
    Then why not for every one ?
    Doors FC likes this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    Exactly that I want to say.
    I read many posts that

Those updates affecting the game engine, my team's performing and results.
    Why I 'm loosing or cannot win much abandoned teams ?
    What's the use of daily training or playing with good condition and morale and supporters when I 'm loosing from much weaker teams ?
    Why I don't have any advantage when I 'm watching the game and opponent managers are not present ?
    Formations and tactics do not work anymore ?
    The game is broken ...?

I don't know, is it ?
    Then why not for every one ?
    the truth is out there(xfiles music) :P
    approved post.....