Page 29 of 135 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979129 ... LastLast
Like Tree642Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: How many troll results you had this season ?

I'm one step away for creating in this forum a TROLL SUPPORT GROUP for all us afflicted with this illness lol. There are many in the world for alcohol, depression etc. so why not for this terrible disease
    And yes thanks to khris and his competitions the forum is better than the game overall. At least there is no system bugs or engine problems in this case.
    achiie likes this.

none, all 4 matches I've lost were either absent against active managers/better squads or deliberate attempt to skew CL standings. Tried to lose a 5th with 3 1*s in the starting lineup but they were too eager to prove their worth,
    Renamed to Bolton Wanderers Season 27.
    League Winners: 3,5,8,16,21,24,26,30,31,40
    Cup Winners: Seasons 10,25,28,35,40
    CL Winners: Seasons 19,23.37,
    Nivea winners; Season 30,41
    The Hoof is the Proof.

On my last 16 CL matches against the opponent which manager are not watching and I have 2 supporters, they are leading 3-0 and I needs just 1 goal to qualify as aggregate to last 8, Nordeus troll came into effect by using Assistant manager to tell me on the 80th minutes, "we are losing these match, perhaps don't waste more time and rest our players for next match", am like WTF man, we have ten minutes to score that one goal and you already determined that we going to lost, come on man, is the game already decided I'm going to lose before the game end??? Nothing that I can do are able to change the outcome of the match. #rantover #this season is the worst
    Last edited by Secret007; 07-11-2017 at 10:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cloverfield View Post
    Maybe i can turn this around maybe not.
    But this thing with efficoency and absent managers is getting more and more annoying.

Btw the absent manager turned this match around.
    Great reflexes and live change tactics, by the absent manager....
    I turned it around with score 2-3 and a very late goal which gave me the win.

But again I was superior dominating the game. Manager absent and he grabbed 2 goals with much less shots and again with corner... Of course I have defender with aerial defense DA

How many troll results you had this season ?-screenshot_2017-07-11-13-21-16-836.jpg
    nikolgiorgos likes this.
    ♣----------------------------------------------------------------------------♣
    [First team] Clover 13 - Panathinaikos FC Legends
    -->Team Showcase<--
    [Second team] Angry Sheep FC

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    sorry @ Secret007
    a.m. isn't included in this thread, he is "broken" anyway - lol

* I told you clover, wait for the 2nd round
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    This wasn't a troll result but a fixed result for my reserves.
    An injury at 4', a straight red for spitting and a 2nd yellow.
    Decision was already taken - You 're out of the Cup final pal
    Oppo was present.

How many troll results you had this season ?-cup-6-troll-semi-final.jpg
    RedManc7 likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

dont know about troll results tho i have experimented with not watching and my team plays better without me for sure

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

just dumped out of the cup
    won the away leg
    stronger by 10%
    all bonuses max
    lost 3-0 was ****ing hammered.

my team win when i dont watch!

getting silly this where its actually better for results not to participate.
    gonna experiment with semi abandoning my team cant do any ****ing worse

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Altiplano likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Secret007 View Post
    On my last 16 CL matches against the opponent which manager are not watching and I have 2 supporters, they are leading 3-0 and I needs just 1 goal to qualify as aggregate to last 8, Nordeus troll came into effect by using Assistant manager to tell me on the 80th minutes, "we are losing these match, perhaps don't waste more time and rest our players for next match", am like WTF man, we have ten minutes to score that one goal and you already determined that we going to lost, come on man, is the game already decided I'm going to lose before the game end??? Nothing that I can do are able to change the outcome of the match. #rantover #this season is the worst
    The A.M already knows (sort of in advance) when you are going to lose. There have been comments that appeared much earlier than at the 80 min mark (might be as early as in the first half) which indicated that the match will be lost. This also consolidates the suspicion of at least certain matches being fixed.
    Last edited by Tactician; 07-14-2017 at 12:23 PM.
    RedManc7 likes this.
    quit this game (23/08/2015)
    started playing again (13/03/2016)
    quit this game (08/08/2016)
    playing (11/12/2016)
    quit this game (11/01/2017)
    playing (May 2017)
    quit this game (23/07/2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    quit this deceiving game (24/08/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)
    Final Quit; Enough is Enough (10/12/2019)

...but then again, the AM is really stupid. Won the 1st leg 2-1, in the 2nd Leg he's wittering on about a draw not being enough and we need to attack, then after we score a goal he says we need to keep this score. Score again and he's advising to rest the important players for the next match. Oppo scores and he's getting frantic about scoring more goals (with whom? If I took your previous advice they'd be warming down on the bench...) Score another goal and he's all for defending... Idiot.
    madflo19 and Niddhoeggr like this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...