Page 35 of 135 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585 ... LastLast
Like Tree642Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: How many troll results you had this season ?

At least in the cup there is a chance to redeem but in the league it may hurt you at the end. Usually for me during these matches that nothing seems to change and I'm set for a draw, all players will have great ratings except my attackers (in my case ST and AMC). Even when I change formation or even throw in new players nothing changes. Which makes me wonder if it wasn't really the players who were under performing but the whole "attacking zone" being blocked by the game to justify the result at the end.
    I got thrown out of the cup after receiving 2 red cards, my AMC has collected 8 yellow cards (3 suspensions) in all competitions which is unthinkable (I play with 2 DMC and 1 MC so why does he get to make all the bad tackles, its killing me to know).
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Pro
    I posted this already in the "Are you ready?"-sticky but I had to mention this one over here. Association madness. I am almost undefeated with both teams this season. So we get to the association games. Our away games are in our favor with 10-7 points. My team wins the away match with 1-2. So WHAT COULD HAPPEN?

Me vs him
    Possession 53 vs 47%
    Corners 7 vs 4
    Shots 19 vs 20
    On target 11 vs 12
    Saves 3 v 4
    Just 2 yellows, both for 1 team and no injuries.

And what is the logical end score?................................... YUP 1-8 LOSS!!!!

Next level trolling.
    FC Knudde:
    Seasons: 46
    League won: 33
    CL won: 10
    Cup won: 4

FC Killroy:
    Seasons: 32
    League won: 20
    CL won: 6
    Superleague: 3
    Cup won: 7

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KenoticFC View Post
    At least in the cup there is a chance to redeem but in the league it may hurt you at the end. Usually for me during these matches that nothing seems to change and I'm set for a draw, all players will have great ratings except my attackers (in my case ST and AMC). .
    hmm, I 'm not sure where is better to get struck by a troll/fixed/bad day result.
    In the league, your oppo also has same possibilities to have such a result in his future games but in a K.O. game, if I won't be able to watch it, with a loss or a draw of a 0-0 / 1-1 I 'm out of the final.
    My season is "destroyed" as I 'm going for the treble.

Everything else is not acceptable
    KenoticFC, madflo19 and Niddhoeggr like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

I'll tell you when is better to have a troll/fix result/bad day-after a big win in 1st leg cup/champions league quarter finals/semifinals lol

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

I know its in associations. This season i had like 10 or more troll matches between league, cup and superleague

But this game... At min 01 and goal 0.o

My team could not reach the goal of the opposing team
    and with the red card still impossible ..

How many troll results you had this season ?-4.pngHow many troll results you had this season ?-3.jpgHow many troll results you had this season ?-2.jpgHow many troll results you had this season ?-1.jpg

Imm writing this post and im still laughing
    Last edited by Adrian Ibañez; 08-13-2017 at 01:58 PM.

Rookie
    association matches are more than a joke. a bad joke. and those matches should not exist. i find it impossible to be in the position to need 80 points (in 3 weeks) to get the promotion, and with one week left, i still need 59 points to promote. THIS IS A ****ING JOKE!!! i can't win any match, no matter how good or how bad the opponent is, i still lose. and i train, i watch the match, i split bonuses, i got +15% possesion and i stiil get dominated!!! right now a match ended, i had +3% possesion, he got an early 15' red card and somehow he had 60% possesion and 4-0 final score. are you ****ing kidding me??? i do everything right. the only explanation is that the server is programmed this way. they don't want any more assotiations at higher levels, i don't know. but this is pathetic. in 2 weekends to get 21 points (first weekend alone brought me 100 points!!!!) it's way over my understanding. shame on you, nordeus, for fooling people like this!

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by funqer View Post
    association matches are more than a joke. a bad joke. and those matches should not exist. i find it impossible to be in the position to need 80 points (in 3 weeks) to get the promotion, and with one week left, i still need 59 points to promote. THIS IS A ****ING JOKE!!! i can't win any match, no matter how good or how bad the opponent is, i still lose. and i train, i watch the match, i split bonuses, i got +15% possesion and i stiil get dominated!!! right now a match ended, i had +3% possesion, he got an early 15' red card and somehow he had 60% possesion and 4-0 final score. are you ****ing kidding me??? i do everything right. the only explanation is that the server is programmed this way. they don't want any more assotiations at higher levels, i don't know. but this is pathetic. in 2 weekends to get 21 points (first weekend alone brought me 100 points!!!!) it's way over my understanding. shame on you, nordeus, for fooling people like this!
    Well my association struggling to stay in platinum again. We've been relegated twice before. Interestingly we are drawn v 3 strong associations all in the same trouble. Which means 3rd and 4th place associations will certainly be relegated. Call me cynical but I imagine they draw these associations together deliberately to reduce token payouts and increase the number of relegated associations.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirrowka View Post
    hm..... sorry to hear that Lads, no troll results for me, honestly opposition is having big problem to score against me ..... so far I have conceded 0 goals (but I am quite low level 36 so that might change when I go up)
    you didn't have to wait so much

https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...oll-cup-d.html

lol
    khris, KenoticFC, madflo19 and 1 others like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

LOL... I always had the idea that the game listen to us xDDDD conspiration... when I say -ohh out man ur bad as hell today- and I sub a player, usually he scores when before be substituted... and more things lol

lol the internet never forgets, niko also never forgets. Troll is spreading like a zombie virus it hits you when you think you are safe.
    nikolgiorgos and Niddhoeggr like this.

Page 35 of 135 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585 ... LastLast