Page 80 of 135 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290130 ... LastLast
Like Tree642Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: How many troll results you had this season ?

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    I cannot find any reason that my GK won motm in that game vs a 2* team
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Dreamer
    omg nik please... be serious for one second. everybody knows you're manipulating the draws and all your opponents are 2 and 3 stars... 134 goals scored and 6 against? you must think you're the best manager and everyone in here complaining are just crying pussies who don't understand this game. just play normally for a season and then come back and tell us how many trolls you've had.
    it's almost impossible to win trophies, especially quadruples, when all opponents are same quality as you or in 10-20% range. it's tested, double-triple-any number you want tested. that's the way this pathetic game is programmed... i don't even have to mention the associations...those are not 100% but 1000% programmed. nothing is fair in this game anymore... normal managers, those who don't spend real money, those who don't have many resources, those who can't boost their teams to 7 or 8 stars, those kind of managers have no chance to win trophies...even if they train daily and their team condition is perfect. 0 trophies, because server is programmed this way. and how is this fair? why shouldn't i win all trophies if i'm the best on managing my team and find the best tactics? just because nordeus don't want that...they are not winning anything by letting normal managers win... they love buyers. and that sums it all.
    so please, don't manipulate the draws this season and let us know at the end of next season how many trophies you won. can't wait
    Cope King and iansyorkcityfc like this.

It's his choice to manipulate. I personally, don't have much time for top11 so manipulation is a great solution. Im having fun combined with winning titles.
    WindKwality and EastsiderSG like this.
    For official in-game help please refer to Top Eleven Support here.
    I upload top eleven content on my YouTube Channel.

@ funker
    I 'm not hiding this. I kept that relative thread-tutorial alive all those years.
    But this is not the subject of this thread.
    There is no troll result if you 're playing vs a +-20-5 % q team.
    You are an old player, if you believe the story "I was present with supporters-friends, oppo manager wasn't, I had full condition, morale and training (or team) bonus, ..."
    ok
    WindKwality and milpol like this.

Apprentice

How many troll results you had this season ?

Bought a new scout goalkeeper with both high whites and greys and put about 50 greens into improving 3 of my defenders attacking stats (sounds funny doesn’t it) and managed to improve my 3 defenders by about 5% each overall. Put some defensive stats into my 18yr old striker I got this season and had been doing my usual white skill development. Managed to get him from 116%, to 121% training his grey defensive skills, with about 12 rests and overall team rating went from 100, to 105%. Beat league leader 3-2 (in inflated 119% player with scout type players, nothing special individually) away and it looks like a solution to stop the trolling. It’s not trolling. It’s Nordeus nerfing people with players on 1% grey effect. Good to see my mutant like AML get MoM again too. His greys are all 1% however and I don’t think il be able to balance them at his age.

Even with low intensity drills, the ‘grey skill training’ has been getting gains of between 3-8 skill points per session.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Seeker85; 04-13-2019 at 10:38 PM.
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

Dreamer
    nikolgiorgos;
    You are an old player, if you believe the story "I was present with supporters-friends, oppo manager wasn't, I had full condition, morale and training (or team) bonus, ..."

where did i said that??? i said if all team are same quality or in 10-20% difference, you won't win trophies. and i don't call this matches trolls, i called them programmed this way by the server... without anything to do by the manager... simple as that.

i don't buy this "present at match" and bonus sh*t anymore...last season i entered 10 matches max and i won all 4 trophies...so i know what am i talking about.

where did i said that??
    I 'm talking generally, not only for you.
    You are an old manager so you should know.
    I have easy League opponents (most of them) but better teams in CL and Cup.
    Today I played vs duncan FC for the CL. He had 85%, me 111%.
    About the same my Cup oppo.
    I 'm trying to save condition (and greens) so avoid to use high pressing or man to man but vs those teams -25, -30% I had to switch to those orders so to win

How many troll results you had this season ?-%CF%80%CF%81%CE%BF%CE%B3%CF%81%CE%B1%CE%BC%CE%BC%CE%B1-d15.jpg

How many troll results you had this season ?-%CF%80%CF%81%CE%BF%CE%B3%CF%81%CE%B1%CE%BC%CE%BC%CE%B1-d15-cl-oppo-85-111.jpg
    milpol likes this.

Dreamer
    yeah, me too... my CL opponent was 85% and i barely won 2-0... tough times these days...
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Famous
    Worked out nice for me!
    I'm first and guy on left is two points behind me in the league, 113% team. Guy on right is bottom with 4 points, 68% team
    And this happens today, troll central!!
    How many troll results you had this season ?-tempsnip.jpg
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Addicted
    is this some kind of joke ? already trolled a dozen times so far this season but this one is the end for me ! i am 100% sure of quitting now.
    131% vs 75% and he's bottom of our league.
    How many troll results you had this season ?-troll1.jpgHow many troll results you had this season ?-troll2.jpgHow many troll results you had this season ?-troll3.jpg