Page 30 of 135 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080130 ... LastLast
Like Tree642Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: How many troll results you had this season ?

Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    ...but then again, the AM is really stupid. Won the 1st leg 2-1, in the 2nd Leg he's wittering on about a draw not being enough and we need to attack, then after we score a goal he says we need to keep this score. Score again and he's advising to rest the important players for the next match. Oppo scores and he's getting frantic about scoring more goals (with whom? If I took your previous advice they'd be warming down on the bench...) Score another goal and he's all for defending... Idiot.
    I don't like his do A then don't do A but do B thing like as if making you dance here and there or his contradictory advice, but he has 'access' to things that we don't know or see. In some matches in the past, he hinted that the match will be lost, and sometimes he already hinted that your team will win by large scores. He knows the hidden variables, and sometimes it just happens that he picks the message that hints that a match will be won or lost among the several messages put for him to pick according to what opponent has in terms of team, tactics and random numbers. Concerning two-legged ties, it is clear that Nordeus missed some things for the assistant manager.
    Last edited by Tactician; 07-14-2017 at 10:26 PM.
    quit this game (23/08/2015)
    started playing again (13/03/2016)
    quit this game (08/08/2016)
    playing (11/12/2016)
    quit this game (11/01/2017)
    playing (May 2017)
    quit this game (23/07/2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    quit this deceiving game (24/08/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)
    Final Quit; Enough is Enough (10/12/2019)

yeah the AM tells me about defending the lead etc before ive even scored he like a mystic

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I had been holding back posting a troll result but this is too much. Something is seriously wrong with TE to even consider this fair. CL semi finals and I get matched against a team 1 lvl lower and over 30% quality worse than my team - yes 30% quality worse - 110% vs 80%.

First leg totally get trolled. Leading 3-1 going into the 80th min. Opp makes one sub, scores 81st min to make it 3-2. Opp subs 85th min, scores 86th min to tie the game. Yet it is much worse, TE has given opp 3 away goals completely unfair. Note my superior team is playing defensive tactic at this point and gives up 2 goal in last 10 min - complete travesty. Yet, I figure this troll is out of the way, 2nd leg will correct this. WRONG!

Second leg starts and opp score 19th min. Once again, I am 30% better quality team. How can this be. Down 1-0, I have to push forward. Get the equalizer 64th min. Now my team is expected to just pour it on now. Nope. TE plays out the game with no more goals, 1-1 draw and aggregate 4-4 losing on away goals. Looking deeper at this robbery.... my ST and AMC are 125% and 112%. The opp backline is 68%, 72%, 78% and my ST and AMC are playing in the seam of his defense. Also, my ST has 26 goals and AMC has 39 goals this season! Look at it this way.... my attackers are Ronaldo playing against high school talent. Absolutely no way my offense should be denied scoring more goals. My opp may not have cheated, but the game completely cheated my team. So losing faith in the TE engine with ridiculous results like this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Apprentice
    Could someone from Nordeus confirm that they doing something to repair the game engine? Here they have 30 pages of proof that something is not working, what more they need?

Any information would be appreciated.
    Last edited by brolly; 07-15-2017 at 07:25 AM. Reason: .
    lxl likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by brolly View Post
    Could someone from Nordeus confirm that they doing something to repair the game engine? Here they have 30 pages of proof that something is not working, what more they need?

Any information would be appreciated.
    The game engine would be repaired or fixed if it is broken or if there is something wrong according to Nordeus, but not if things were meant to be like that (if you see what I mean). There can also be things that are wrong or undesirable things happening due to faults or errors but the company does not see it. For me, there were indeed significant changes to the game, but some were not done recently; just that it happened that more people from the forum started to notice things or they started to become victims more often. For me, the game itself became better in some way when they did some changes last year, and then **** when they adjusted those changes or removed some completely. The game became more responsive, and then later with the more changes, numb, and the matches became more like on playback. Many things seem to be predetermined before the matches are actually shown to be played. Associations matches might be even worst; they are probably simulated like friendly matches; it is something I have noticed way back (in 2016). What is more annoying is that they make significant changes without informing - changes that will affect how your team will perform and so on, and this can ruined all your hard work for the season concerned. About the concern of some people (how some abandoned teams have been playing in the past few seasons), I confirm that indeed some teams perform noticeably above what they should be doing, but this 'undesirable' effect or what some refer to as 'dop' could be for the case of non-abandoned teams too. Also there seems to be things in this game that detect activity and so on (this is not a new thing), and penalise people; maybe it is one of the things Nordeus put in an attempt to boost their income (dirty business) or maybe theses happened due to faults or errors, but they are there in the game. But, why would a business company discourage his loyal users of its service this way by deliberately penalising them for being active? This is strange. Also, the game seems to be going through cycles, where RNGs and whatever else there is decided what will happen in those cycles. So, some things have not been changed as such, just that the in-game situation for your team has changed.

One thing I would like all users of this game to consider or see though: if a company can go as far as putting things in a game that you yourself can clearly see that are lies (and, as mentioned by a forum user, it even happened that someone from the company at the support section acted as if one of those things was not fake or a lie), then the integrity of that company and its game have to be put into question.
    Last edited by Tactician; 07-15-2017 at 01:52 PM.
    quit this game (23/08/2015)
    started playing again (13/03/2016)
    quit this game (08/08/2016)
    playing (11/12/2016)
    quit this game (11/01/2017)
    playing (May 2017)
    quit this game (23/07/2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    quit this deceiving game (24/08/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)
    Final Quit; Enough is Enough (10/12/2019)

My 5th result this season with such kind of stats.
    Classic opportunities that end in back of net normally, ended far out away.

Oppo absent of course, 0-0

How many troll results you had this season ?-screenshot_2017-07-18-10-42-22-157.jpg
    ♣----------------------------------------------------------------------------♣
    [First team] Clover 13 - Panathinaikos FC Legends
    -->Team Showcase<--
    [Second team] Angry Sheep FC

No troll results so far in my second season. Two results were a little bit strange (statistics clearly in my favor) but I guess my tactics were wrong or not very well. Oppos were only slightly weaker.

Other than that I think I've had a troll result in my first season. Got a 0:1 loss against the last (abandoned) team while my team was approximately 60-70% stronger. But it did not change the outcome of the league so I wasn't worried.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    @majo174

I don't care if you delete this post or ban me,
    no, you can write whatever you want but don't use the f... word.
    You can use luck instead
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

You know, that match made me soo angry that I couldn't use any other words but f...

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Niddhoeggr View Post
    No troll results so far in my second season. Two results were a little bit strange (statistics clearly in my favor) but I guess my tactics were wrong or not very well. Oppos were only slightly weaker.

Other than that I think I've had a troll result in my first season. Got a 0:1 loss against the last (abandoned) team while my team was approximately 60-70% stronger. But it did not change the outcome of the league so I wasn't worried.
    so good to read this
    there is so much to take into account

for instance
    if you have 15 less tackles then surely your forwards arent fighting for the ball
    these sorts of stats are important
    some games i have 12 tackles and 15 fouls, opp has 21 tackles and 7 fouls
    its weird but then this is a game decided by formulas, perhaps less tackles means second to the ball
    you dont know there tactics so look up all there previous games, you start to get an idea of what they might have doing last time they set tactics up
    Niddhoeggr likes this.