Page 81 of 135 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391131 ... LastLast
Like Tree642Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: How many troll results you had this season ?

Quote Originally Posted by Richie72 View Post
    is this some kind of joke ? already trolled a dozen times so far this season but this one is the end for me ! i am 100% sure of quitting now.
    131% vs 75% and he's bottom of our league.
    Attachment 121448Attachment 121450Attachment 121452
    Individual bonuses at 10 %?..

Looking at these scenarios, I would bet that the problem isnt in the simulator itself... The bonuses affect It, so there is another issue here trolling the personal xD
    And It is, the High Scores Converter... That, i bet, its like a filter applied under the regular simulation to cut the Scores when the oppo have -X avq. So, this filter applied is what cuts the score and does these rare stuffs ...

GK MOTM as usual in these circumstances. I don't bother watching these games against weaker teams now because when you log in you can see the game engine starts hammering you inexplicably. Suddenly the opponent becomes Barca/Juve/Liverpool rolled into one.
    khris likes this.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by dave1311 View Post
    GK MOTM as usual in these circumstances. I don't bother watching these games against weaker teams now because when you log in you can see the game engine starts hammering you inexplicably. Suddenly the opponent becomes Barca/Juve/Liverpool rolled into one.
    Yeyé, but as I mention un the#802, isnt the simulation, is the High Scores filter that is doing that xD

One can score vs similar avqs but cant due this reason xD
    Last edited by khris; 04-18-2019 at 02:45 PM.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Yeyé, but as I mention un the#802, isnt the simulation, is the High Scores filter that is doing that xD

One can score vs similar avqs but cant due this reason xD
    surely this counterproductive to the players and the game in general, yes a bad result does happen, but this is happening all to often, making players frustrated and when it does during a match there's is simply nothing you can do to change whats happening in the match sim the game engine has long since decided the result
    dave1311 likes this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Individual bonuses at 10 %?..
    oh come on khris that is a pathetic question considering the difference in % between mine and his team but yes i was at 10%, how about were his at 10% ??? ABSOLUTELY NOT !!! don't wind me up with silly comments khris for gods sake
    khris likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Richie72 View Post
    oh come on khris that is a pathetic question considering the difference in % between mine and his team but yes i was at 10%, how about were his at 10% ??? ABSOLUTELY NOT !!! don't wind me up with silly comments khris for gods sake
    Lol you didnt understood that the question i did was just to try to confirm the theory i mentioned. It doesnt Matter, the Avq, attend, train etc cause that High Scores filter should be one level before in the simulator, affecting and setting parameters by default -like close the score, super gk etc- so here why this happens.

Famous
    Richie72... OMG thats pure nonsense...

I got troll at cup, smooth 2-0 loss against +1 team (me 137%, he was 114% with almost flat white attribs) .... My monster attackers got a party last night or something i dunno, but not a single goal???? pathetic... LOL He's MOM was a midfielder... my mids are pure 190+ whites (except shoot and creativity, but with a good tackling they should stopping at mid or something)... hez mid were avg100-120 sh1t... of course...
    this new bonus were 0% but i swear im gonna raise it to 10% tomorrow...
    Last edited by Gabez Teh; 04-18-2019 at 06:13 PM.
    Richie72 likes this.

Just got troll result 1-1 draw against abandon team [120% vs 70%] my whites all 200%+
    this is right after those bug games which goals was accounted for but added into our "goals against" and auto adding losses to each match
    so it's very frustrating

Dreamer
    a robot team was just replaced with a 99% team with 0 statistics 1 day before the match with me and today guess what... he beat me 3-1 =)))))) 99 vs 110%, 3 goals from 5 shots... and i needed a victory to go first. just...omfg, i have no words for how pathetic this game became..... now it's ruined. pure trash.....
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 04-19-2019 at 07:10 PM.