Page 109 of 135 FirstFirst ... 95999107108109110111119 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,090 of 1342
Like Tree642Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: How many troll results you had this season ?

Addicted
    How many troll results you had this season ?-capturar.jpg

Yet another troll result... many of you watch real football?

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by NUNO FC View Post

Yes, draw and lost to weaker teams do happen in real football. But did Osasuna Coach show up? Did they train before the match?
    Here, most of us don't complain about losts to weaker teams but losts to abandon weaker teams or oppo strategies changed without manager.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    hmm, maybe we need to define what is a weaker team and what an abandoned team.
    I wouldn't say that a team with q above 70-75% is an abandoned team, even if the manager isn't present in many games.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Apprentice
    It is possible that 70 or even 80% teams are abandonned whose managers don't login. I also met some team with 50-60% quality but active or semi-active.

Rookie
    I got my 3 troll of the season. Given the terrible playing since the last update, I expected a tough game against a team 14% weaker and when I watched the game, I couldn't believe what I saw. I couldn't get a single shot off, my team gave the ball away as soon as they had it. I thought I was watching a game where I was 40% weaker than the other team. This was in the league where both teams used the same tactics and same players. The only difference is that he was 8% weaker the first time. I basically got creamed 3-1. Is it me or has the game gotten worse since the last update, with unrealistic stores and good teams suddenly not knowing how to play. I have played other games before and was disappointed when I had 10 shots on goal to his 1 and he would tie 1-1. Now, in the last for season, I have been losing or drawing against teams who dominate me, despite me being between 15-30% stronger. What is happening?

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by gogs67 View Post
    i was runner up in CL and semi final of Cup
    And I was only using my last seasons example to show how incorrect your statement " If you played against a 50% quality team and you were 115%, you would still probably lose 1 game for 10 you win" actually was.
    It showed, using real-time stats, that you 'probably wouldn't" lose one game in ten against such weak opposition, the odds would be far higher than that.
    The two golden rules for this game are 'don't spend any money on it' and 'don't expect to win everything'
    Keep to these and the game stays fun
    I think you missed the point Lucian was trying to make. The issue is that the game is advertised as a simulation where you get to take control of a team and play out the game, but in reality, some games, you pretty much lose control and the engine just makes your team play like rubbish. If this is against a 50% weaker team, you might still win 1-0 (ex. a 110% team plays against a 40% team and only scores 1 goal), if it is against a 60%-75% team, you might draw with the other team scoring the one shot they got on goal, but against a relatively strong team 80%+, you lose and your team is unrecognizable.

Also, please don't take this the wrong way but your statement that "you can't always expect to win" is nonsense. Given the number of people who actively complain about trolls and quit the game because of them, this is obviously a problem. The reason this is an issue is because people care about their team and want to play well. Your suggestion implies that you should just take it and accept the broken system, the same way people should accept a bug breaking video game or an operating system that crashes regularly. Indeed, people do get to the point you describe, where they don't care anymore and accept the losses.... it is called stopping the game.

At this point, you were doomed to lose, regardless of what you did and how you prepared. This is plain out poor mechanics and destroys the game. I am with Lucian on this one. It is ridiculous going into a season where (unless you have gamed the system to only play against weaker teams) you are PREDETERMINED to play like rubbish for 2-7 games. If this happens to be against good teams, then you lose the league, the CL or the CUP. At this point, you prepare your team and just hope you don't get the bad rolls on the important games.
    Last edited by Berlitz; 09-03-2019 at 02:49 PM.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    hmm, maybe we need to define what is a weaker team and what an abandoned team.
    I wouldn't say that a team with q above 70-75% is an abandoned team, even if the manager isn't present in many games.
    Agreed, this is still a player who built a squad. However, if they never attend games and are 20%-25% lower than the opposition, they should still lose. Similarly, a 40% team is obviously abandoned and they should lose heavily against teams 40%+.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by NUNO FC View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capturar.JPG 
Views:	42 
Size:	47.8 KB 
ID:	128829

Trolls do happen in real football..... However, (1) Osasuna isn't 25% weaker than Barcelona, (2) this doesn't happen 2-7 times a season, (3) Osasuna didn't actually win and (4) Lionel Messi, Luis Suarez and Ousmane Dembele were out, making the Barcelona squad significantly weaker.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Berlitz View Post
    Trolls do happen in real football..... However, (1) Osasuna isn't 25% weaker than Barcelona, (2) this doesn't happen 2-7 times a season, (3) Osasuna didn't actually win and (4) Lionel Messi, Luis Suarez and Ousmane Dembele were out, making the Barcelona squad significantly weaker.
    But if it is to imitate real football there wouldn't be rest packs, morale packs or injury packs

And Ossassuna is more than 25% weaker than Barça please have intelectual honesty and improve your tactics, I'm not a top manager and I rarely have troll results

Max
    (Removed)
    Last edited by Max; 10-13-2020 at 09:47 PM.