Page 128 of 135 FirstFirst ... 2878118126127128129130 ... LastLast
Results 1,271 to 1,280 of 1342
Like Tree642Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: How many troll results you had this season ?

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    No
    Considering that a 2* ST can play as GK , making 6 saves and be the motm
    (https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...tories-13.html)

with that team I could win 5-0
    Nik why did you edit my post it had the usual sent from my I phone using Tapatalk and you changed it to sent? Why?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    No
    Considering that a 2* ST can play as GK , making 6 saves and be the motm
    (https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...tories-13.html)

with that team I could win 5-0
    You defiantly could, you’re a good manager

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    Nik why did you edit my post it had the usual sent from my I phone using Tapatalk and you changed it to sent? Why?

thanks for the chance to answer this question.

If a previous post has 3,4,5 big pictures and you (or-and some others) reply with quote, with those big pictures the page of a thread it's full and it's getting boring to have to read so many pages.
    A short reply is enough , or reply by leaning the comments but deleting the pics (it's that [IMG]https://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleven-general-discussion/........[IMG] ).

If it is a post before long time or pages and you want to reply, ok leave the pics.
    But not repeat the previous post with pics.
    I edit some posts of Khris sometimes. He has the same habit
    lol
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

You defiantly could, you’re a good manager
    no, I said it ironically, because the game engine is broken some times

Max
    I didn’t even realise I did that. Thanks

I won 3-0 vs a 10% weaker team without a DC because he got injured in the 10th minute.

I didn’t even realise I did that. Thanks

You just did what he said u shouldn't lol. Remove the quote

Top Eleven YouTube channel:Miltiadis K

Quote Originally Posted by milpol View Post
    You just did what he said u shouldn't lol. Remove the quote

Oh haha, I subscribed to your channel if it is called Mitildas K

... Removed Quote

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Crap I made a mistake again, I just made a new post, sorry haha.

Oh haha, I subscribed to your channel if it is called Mitildas K

I think I should change my name cuz many people write it incorrectly .it's logic because it's a difficult name.

Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 11-17-2019 at 09:34 PM. Reason: out of topic

Max
    I think I should change my name cuz many people write it incorrectly .it's logic because it's a difficult name.

I will go subscribe and watch a few too. Do you have comebacks and wins against mightier opponents? I like watching those

came here to say this. I have tried your and iceman ajaxs (another youtuber making vids on t11) strategy few times. Your channel has been of help. ☺️

Quote Originally Posted by Narrative writer View Post
    came here to say this. I have tried your and iceman ajaxs (another youtuber making vids on t11) strategy few times. Your channel has been of help.

@milpol, his channel really helped me get through to the CL Final, I played a very tough opponent in that game, and certain actions I followed helped me win 6-0 on aggregate.

Max FC Level 6.

2x League Champion (3,5) (3x Runner Up. 1,2,4)
    2x Champions League Winner. (4,5) (1x Runner Up 2,)
    3x Cup Winner (2,3,4) (1x Runner Up 5,)
    2x Super Cup Winner (4,5)

Played 215 Won 184 Drew 19 Lost 12.

Scored: 804
    Conceded: 120

Game Over, (At least for now)
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 11-17-2019 at 09:31 PM. Reason: out of topic
    milpol likes this.

Max
    Please Note....

I forgot to quote a comment but it was a comment from 2 years ago and Nik was talking about Portugal winning. EURO 2016 being a troll,

Here is my original post

I think winning 0-3 isn’t really a troll, that team won, and also I remember that tournament, EURO 2016, Wales got to the semi finals, even Ireland, our tiny country, got to the last 16 and we were beating France for 50 minutes of the game, we lost 2-1 unfortunately .

However Portugal were lucky to get out of the group stage, 3 draws out of 3, and they went to extra time in 3 out of their 4 knockout matches,

I happened to be in Portugal at the time of the EURO 2016 Final, when Portugal met France,

I swear when Eder Scored the winning goal, literally everyone erupted into celebrations, it was crazy, I will never forget it.

I know I quoted this 2 years after the original post but I agree, Euro 2016 was sort of a troll tournament lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    It seems that some of you still do not understand what is a troll result. Troll results do not exist in real life as all teams are managed and they train. There are no troll tournments too. A troll result is when someone in this game loses (or sometimes get a draw) to a much weaker team that had no training (0% training bonuses), not managed and not maintained (players in poor morale and condition). It is like the game disregarded all the bad factors from one team and forced a winning result for this team. This is something that happens very rarely. Luck is something else.

None should be comparing results in this game with real life football results because the differences in situations and determining factors are huge. There is no need to use real life football outcomes to try justify results in Top Eleven. This looks completely innapppropriate and somewhat silly.

I am not a moderator of this forum but I need to say (again) that users should stick to the topic of thread and do not deviate far from it; avoid making several posts that can be classified more like trash relative to the topic of the thread. It is a matter of keeping things clean and easy to follow for readers.
    Ok
    I know but what I was saying about EURO 2016 was a joke but I understand what you mean, lol I quoted a post from 2 years ago.
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 11-17-2019 at 10:13 AM.

Addicted
    i lost 3-6 to an first placed team a week a go i actually had 12 sot but our opponent had only ten

Last season I think I had 4 troll results, one might have been my fault.
    But the other 3, especially first one was so strange...to drew a 10% weaker team when your bonuses and condition and players are on point.

i lost 3-6 to an first placed team a week a go i actually had 12 sot but our opponent had only ten
    to drew a 10% weaker team
    I guess you 're watching more tennis than football
    Ποσιδονας and Max like this.