Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: Next short term competition - super sub

Sorry, missed the otehr topic for some reason - ignore this one...
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Dreamer
    I'm surprised anyone is taking these mini games seriously.
    You basically have to change your lineup and/or try to manipulate the system in order to do well, and the prizes are so little that it isn't worth it to risk a league match for.

Quote Originally Posted by madflo19 View Post
    I don't see how this challenge can stop tankers,on contrary,this is the easiest challenge to win for a tanker

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I think that the idea is if you want to win this challenge, your team should scores goals, if your team scores you may win, if you win, you can't tank. But this is not enough to stop tankers, I agree
    Tyltyl, madflo19 and ibangali like this.

Famous
    Add value to league please. Move some association tokens to league top 8

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by rogerniceguy View Post
    Add value to league please. Move some association tokens to league top 8

This will be perfect variant.
    ibangali likes this.

I love this concept since I always use my 3 subs in every match I attend. To put great use of this we need better control and knowledge during the match, the animation is terrible. Player ratings should be updated more often (so many times I see players with normal ratings during the match but when the match is over you noticed they performed badly) this will help us to make the right changes in time.

There is no precise answer to tankers and relegation. Even if I lose 2 of my best players if the rest of the team gets plus 1 stars it's a double win.

Quote Originally Posted by po_zdrach View Post
    I think that the idea is if you want to win this challenge, your team should scores goals, if your team scores you may win, if you win, you can't tank. But this is not enough to stop tankers, I agree
    Last season i was tanking for the 1st time in 31 seasons with A.C. Milan,I finished the season scoring 95 goals,I had the league top scorer so it's easy to score a lot of goals and not to win

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Agreed that they should move association prizes or time limited competition prizes to the league.
    Give those tokens to the top ten scorers, assist men or others.

If you want to stop tankers there are ways or penalties as I said. Give season objectives, if you reach them you get prizes, if you don't you get consequences or penalties.

Examples:

A season objective means that you can choose what you want to reach. 1st place, first 3 places, Champion's League spot, Super League spot, or Promotion for the league. Then which phase you want your team to reach for the cup and the other competition. Winner, Final, Semifinals etc.

Reaching objectives give you extra prizes from the federation and from your sponsors, money and/or Tokens/packs proportional to what you choose.
    1 season without reaching objectives = best players may get offers from a bot team. If you want to keep them you need to pay a higher fee. If you don't answer the offer they will leave. That will force you to be active and choose between keeping a good player or save money since you get no prizes.
    2 seasons without reaching objectives = 2 or more players will leave for a better team. Get other cheaper sponsors (less money)

Finishing to the bottom of the league will get you relegated, which means not losing a level but losing a star anyway forcing you to rebuild the team without all the money and tokens from the prizes.

I didn't think this thoroughly so I didn't think of any downsides, but if they want to stop tanking there are ways to keep people active, even if they can't follow the matches every day. In other words, money should have a more important role in the game when it comes to management.

Short term competitions are just ok for extra tokens, but if you don't care you aren't losing much since you get extra tokens every day from daily sponsorships or monthly from a half decent association.
    Last edited by Tyltyl; 06-06-2017 at 09:36 AM.
    madflo19 likes this.
    Winning Eleven season records:

15 Leagues won : 1, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13, 14, 18, 19, 20, 23, 24, 25, 30, 31, 38 - Runner up: 8, 10, 15
    9 Champions League won: 7, 9, 11, 19, 20, 21, 24, 31, 33 - Runner up: 15, 16, 26, 34
    1 Super League won: 38
    7 Cups won: 17, 18, 20, 23, 24, 33, 35 - Runner up: 9, 14, 34, 38

Quote Originally Posted by BridgeGoth View Post
    You basically have to change your lineup and/or try to manipulate the system in order to do well, and the prizes are so little that it isn't worth it to risk a league match for.
    The U23 one was a doddle as most of my U23 players are in the first XI anyway. I'm up for winning trophies so I won't be changing my team specifically to win this challenge.
    Last edited by talisman; 06-06-2017 at 11:02 AM.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by BridgeGoth View Post
    Just part of the game.
    Every match I manipulate the team to try and make sure it's the same player gets MOM bonus, sometimes I have to substitute one or two players who are having a good game, but it's the only way to keep my star striker on 7* throughout his career.
    He'll be my sub in the first minute.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast