Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree66Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: that's it, i can't take this **** no more

Rookie

that's it, i can't take this **** no more

is around here any administrator? because i want to ask him if something will change with those "bomb" results. i am sick and tired on losing and get draws with pathetic teams, abandoned last place teams... and if nothing will change, i want to wish to all developers a warming "f@|# you". for all titles i've lost, for all the times i got knocked out of ch league and cup by far more weaker teams and for all troll matches ever happened, **** you!!! i'm mad, but i'm mad on my time and my money. it's not just me, i mean, take a look on this forum, EVERYBODY is complaining about those results. it's practically a waste of time and money for those who spend, no one wants to invest and get beaten by pathetic teams.

today, on all my accounts, i got trolled badly. and here are some examples:

this one is against last place in league, abandoned team with only defeats until now and 1 goal scored. this ended 3-3
    that's it, i can't take this shit no more-img_20170604_155311%5B1%5D.jpg

this one against 12th place, also abandoned:
    that's it, i can't take this shit no more-img_20170520_173748%5B1%5D.jpg

this one is actually amazing. despite being dominated, the opponent managed to score 2 out of 2. impressive:
    that's it, i can't take this shit no more-screenshot_20170603-171402%5B1%5D.jpg

and here, despite i was clearly better than the opponent by 18%, and dominated the entire game, he managed to score at every single chance. this ended 4-5:
    that's it, i can't take this shit no more-screenshot_20170423-170838%5B1%5D.jpg

not to say anymore that during some matches, when i'm leading, it looks like the server is trying very hard to prevent me from winning: red cards, injuries, penalty for opponent...

i said this before: i don't expect to win every single match, but losing with the last place that scored 1 goal in 7 matches? that's too much.

and i almost forgot, the assotiation matches: simply pathetic, those matches have nothing to do with this game. just one example: yesterday we won clearly, 26-7. and today, during finals, despite we won the first round 10-7, we lost every single game on the second round, even if there was not a single manager online on their side, and we were way better in quality... any explanation? i guess not...

this isn't fun anymore, the fair-play of the competition is gone, anyone can beat anyone, the quality of teams doesn't matter anymore, you prepare perfectly a match and get crushed by last place, the ch. league and cup draw system is pathetic, counter-formation not working anymore, this became a lottery. the way the server wants.

So, gentlemen, administrators, i have one question: is there any chance for an update that will fix those issues?
    Last edited by khris; 06-04-2017 at 07:11 PM. Reason: Swearing.

I wonder if Khris the "Spain" moderator will send you a pm "warning " for your post.... lol

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunzo View Post
    I wonder if Khris the "Spain" moderator will send you a pm "warning " for your post.... lol
    i don't give a ****...he can delete my account as well, this **** is outraging. the cup match just ended. guess what: 2-2 at home with a 12% weaker team. i don't have any kind of control, my team is not playing anything no matter how good or bad the opponent is. **** this ****, i will delete my account by myself.
    Bunzo and Juventino111 like this.

He´ll not delete your account not as log as Nordeus is rubbing his bum

The goal came right after you made a sub wow. You know how I know you are right, I didn't attend my match today and I won 5-0. All league victories this season were struggled wins.

The games a joke just now
    I just lost a home cup game 1-3 with 70 % possession (Opponent manager not there ) ... Im ready to throw the towel in after 2 years

This is why I WILL NEVER spend any money on this game.

Now I'm waiting for some Top Eleven experts to give us some "logical" explanations for these results...

Quote Originally Posted by Bunzo View Post
    Touched your soul the advice? c'mon, one thing is insult directly someone that you don't know even if have 12 years, thats why we have rules, another theme is complain as many of us do, myself included, because remember I and the mod's, we are just players, not direct part of the Nordeus team. Don't try flaming or you will see a big barbacue in the white Norway.

Then I will give a little bit of answer to the thread.
    First of all, we will send the report to the dev's as always we do, adding all the complains of all forums, too.
    Second, many of you know very well that lately many managers complained about these results, myself and some other mod' included.
    My opinion and this is only "my opinion, by my side" is that the game need to be calibrated because many factors have influence in the result, a result that have a high margin of beatability, IMO and only IMO because in the new version "I think" that was something wrong to delete the limit of +20 Skill Points between the best and the worst Group of Skill s, so we have 1%'s and that are 1* and skills till 18* together, this if we add the bonuses "IMO" create a big variability in the simulation, uncontrolled many times.

My suggestion would be calibrate the game and too eliminate these results of 14-0 18-0 because are irreal, and make a game where there's a option to, doing "few" changes in tactics, to, for example, keep a defense closed and avoid goals against inside a margin that can be simulations VS teams of +2* -2*, so do it stable, and too to avoid these situations in what managers change 10 times the tactic every match, penalize this (personally Ive seen matches with 13 formation changes and I had headache, apart that is irreal) and I myself suggested the option ton train formations, so "I think" this sum can create a more stable and realistic situation inside the simulation system that right now we have.
    Last edited by khris; 06-04-2017 at 07:31 PM.
    woopypooky likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Touched your soul the advice? c'mon, one thing is insult directly someone that you don't know even if have 12 years, thats why we have rules, another theme is complain as many of us do, myself included, because remember I and the mod's, we are just players, not direct part of the Nordeus team. Don't try flaming or you will see a big barbacue in the white Norway.

Your English is very poor.. just stick to the Spanish forum pal

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast