Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Like Tree127Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Challenge #3 - All Out Attack Challenge

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by BeckStar View Post
    History, Club Statistics for 10'000'000 teams is huge... their servers must have been crowded with data, it takes alot of space.. and space = money on the web..
    they still keep track of our history but simply load it on the virtual account and not on the phisical servers, that's why other people can't see it.
    It also makes the game bigger and slower to load for us..
    just to make it clear, i want trophy room, club statistics and history back but i also understand why they took it off :/
    For the amount of adverts I watch I think they can invest in the 10MB it requires to store some text.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk
    LeManiaque likes this.

History, Club Statistics for 10'000'000 teams is huge... their servers must have been crowded with data, it takes alot of space.. and space = money on the web.
    hmm very interesting...i wonder where they find space for storing such meaningless challenges.
    Last edited by achiie; 07-05-2017 at 03:21 AM.

History, Club Statistics for 10'000'000 teams is huge... their servers must have been crowded with data, it takes alot of space.. and space = money on the web..
    they still keep track of our history but simply load it on the virtual account and not on the phisical servers, that's why other people can't see it.
    just to make it clear, i want trophy room, club statistics and history back but i also understand why they took it off :/
    well then why in the next update make an
    Announcement and say that our history appears for one month and we can save it

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #54
    Quote Originally Posted by axd23 View Post
    What about this? Is this a hidden rule (a team must score at least 2 goals) or a bug?
    It's not my team, I'm just curious.
    PS: I've updated the game with the latest update this afternoon. Could you tell us what changed in comparison with the update 5 days ago?
    Hey axd,

With this challenge, there are only 8 reward slots, so anyone who isn't in the top 8 places hasn't qualified for rewards yet.

EDIT: And to answer your question about the small release yesterday, this included a fix for some players who were having fonts displayed incorrectly.
    axd23 likes this.

Today, what I can only see is my club history in terms of trophies or positions.

Since this information is accessible to me, the same information could be accessible to any (league/cup/champions league/super league) opponent I face or friend I have in the game.

Such information is already stored in a server and it will be retrieved/cached upon respective request from every user that complies with the above criteria.

Further on, more club statistics could be available on per user team basis and perhaps only to the authenticated user (namely, not accessible by other players), in terms of:

a) number of wins/defeats/draws per competition (home/away/total) per season/total (excl. associations)
    b) total Goals For & Goals Against
    c) biggest win/loss difference
    d) more goals scored/suffered in a game
    e) top goalscorer/assist/GK/defender
    f) etc. ...

Limitations shall always exist, but this will be less of an issue over time (due to communications ecosystem advancement).
    madflo19 and Nick Lizas like this.
    Club: LEGENDS FC (Level: 50)
    40x League, 24x Champions League, 26x Cup, 12x Super Cup
    18x Triple Crown
    10x Quadruple Crown

Association: OPA MATSIOULA F.C.
    Highest Division: Diamond

Famous
    History, Club Statistics for 10'000'000 teams is huge... their servers must have been crowded with data, it takes alot of space.. and space = money on the web.
    I don't buy that. Talk to me again when Nordeus is transferring terabytes at a time of medical imaging scans. We're talking about potentially large spreadsheets here, nothing that is taxing a server in 2017.

Do some basic math, even if there are literally 10M users (not likely: World of Warcraft hit ≈12M at peak years ago, T11 is not same league for user base or data generation. but only Nord knows, 10M can easily be orders of magnitude off), and if the storage requirements for each user were 50MB (Yeah. Right. :/ ), that would produce 500TB of long term storage. Given commercial storage costs, that's fractions of a fraction of a penny each user per month. Given that A) stats history would aggregate (nobody ever asked to be able to review exact highlights from a match 6 months ago B) my estimates for both user base and storage per user would personally be much lower and..

That's just enough there.
    dsio, madflo19 and Nick Lizas like this.
    "Please stay polite"
    -The Justicer, "Never accept defeat"

Pueblo FC

Unofficial Updates Thread

Famous
    On topic:

Another challenge favoring manipulation and highlighting only goalscoring. There's more to football than scoring goals.
    "Please stay polite"

Pueblo FC

Famous
    Off topic again:

Can you imagine - there are 10 million users playing this game (or 150M registered users), yet I have to face off against damn CocksGinormous FC in 2 tournaments each season for the past 5?

Now there's something for Nordeus to fix.
    dsio likes this.
    "Please stay polite"

Pueblo FC

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by LeManiaque View Post
    Off topic again:

Can you imagine - there are 10 million users playing this game (or 150M registered users), yet I have to face off against damn CocksGinormous FC in 2 tournaments each season for the past 5?

Now there's something for Nordeus to fix.
    Yeah, but that would mean merging servers, and that's imposs..........Hang on a minute..... hasn't it been done with Associations? And, and, and the transfer market auctions? Why, I do believe it has indeed been done.
    So. Is it ever going to happen for the rest of the game?
    madflo19 likes this.

63 pts in a game. Against a 46% team (I am 98%)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
    LeManiaque likes this.

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast