Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree57Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: How To Play - Teach a moderator

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Thank you all for the support and I really hope one day we will get some answers ....
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

today i decided to abandon my team......again......as i did last season and the other befor that.......when i say abandon i mean, not be present on games and not training them (only do the morning bonus trainings with subs)...........as for formation i settle the 4x4x2 flat with all normal as orders.....and let them be by a week or so..........cause training them, choosing formations, reading forum post, watching vids on youtube and at the end your team dont react on a simple game, agaisnt a simple opo......c'mon......in this game i changed players, formation, orders and nothing....nothing at all.....my opo with 100% shoot eficiency at end of 1º half..........with players 60 to 70% lower then mine on their own habiliites............no way, for me is enough

Today one of my AC team were playing a league match (away), opp manager not attend, leading leading 0:1, then 1:1, leading again 1:2 and while I was watching the game I feel this match is setup already and think what happen...
    At 90' oppo scored n draw 2:2. This is not only one game, several game I watch n see this kind of fix result.

Another game I can remember 75% weaker team 38 SoT n win the match with single goal.

Lots of mangers experienced tons of crazy things in this game, they (dev) never explains anything because they know everything is fake.

Pro
    There are lots of basic stuff that isn't explained anywhere. I don't understand how the basics are not to be found anywhere.

1) How much does morale do?
    2) How does training work?
    3) What does a stat tell you?
    4) If you train a stat to 200%, is that better or is it better to have all round stats?
    5) If you train a greyed out stat, does this even contribute to the player or is it worthless?
    6) How much difference does quality make?
    7) How much difference does a special abiltiy make?
    8) How do counter formation work?
    9) How can you improve a player? As in you have a 7 star striker and he doesn't score at all, what can you do to improve?
    10) What do the blue and red arrows do?
    Etc..... Nobody can answer these questions. There is not a single line about this and that is just madness. I love the game but the lack of control is immens without the basic knowledge.
    ibangali and pas10uk like this.
    FC Knudde:
    Seasons: 46
    League won: 33
    CL won: 10
    Cup won: 4

FC Killroy:
    Seasons: 32
    League won: 20
    CL won: 6
    Superleague: 3
    Cup won: 7

Quote Originally Posted by Killroy View Post
    There are lots of basic stuff that isn't explained anywhere. I don't understand how the basics are not to be found anywhere.

1) How much does morale do?
    2) How does training work?
    3) What does a stat tell you?
    4) If you train a stat to 200%, is that better or is it better to have all round stats?
    5) If you train a greyed out stat, does this even contribute to the player or is it worthless?
    6) How much difference does quality make?
    7) How much difference does a special abiltiy make?
    8) How do counter formation work?
    9) How can you improve a player? As in you have a 7 star striker and he doesn't score at all, what can you do to improve?
    10) What do the blue and red arrows do?
    Etc..... Nobody can answer these questions. There is not a single line about this and that is just madness. I love the game but the lack of control is immens without the basic knowledge.
    You see, that's the thing ... We don't even know many basic things, we just know that "they help" so this is pretty much like forcing us to put everything to maximum and even when we have all these stats above our opponents we still can lose easy. It just doesn't make sense sometimes...
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Hey, big thanks for the post. They (devs) have so much to learn from best app developers (for example: SuperCell). Apart for some minor fixes, I feel that the game is not moving forward. What they need is to start listening and they could make greatest football manager of all time. Countless amazing ideas where presented - such as explaining what everything does in a game, such as implementing simple visible club history/statistics tab for everyone to see, such as in game league chat, such as explanation why the hell strong teams who invest a lot of time to grow their player have to play against +1 level?

I think that this complacency is coming simply from having no strong competition - lets be clear, there are no other football manager that could compete, but that does not mean that this manager is great. It's visually amazing, but when you get deeper - so feel you have been lied that there is something more...

I have an idea and I need your feedback/thoughts on this one: what about boycott? Guys, we are all here in this forum the heart of this game. Lets make a boycott by spamming all over this forum same message: "We need answers!" or something like that. Than in addition, lets everyone pass this to our friends who are playing, to our association comrades - let us all make in-game help inquiries with the same prepared text with all the questions we need to be answered. What do you think guys? IF WE COORDINATE our actions, WE CAN MAKE THEM ANSWER.
    Last edited by ZeDzy; 07-31-2017 at 09:01 AM.
    League:29 CL:18 Cup:16

Quote Originally Posted by ZeDzy View Post
    Hey, big thanks for the post. They (devs) have so much to learn from best app developers (for example: SuperCell). Apart for some minor fixes, I feel that the game are not moving forward. What they need is to start listening and they could make greatest football manager of all time. Countless amazing ideas where presented - such as explaining what everything does in a game, such as implementing simple visible club history/statistics tab for everyone to see, such as in game league chat, such as explanation why the hell strong teams who invest a lot of time to grow their player have to play against +1 level?

I think that this complacency is coming simply from having no strong competition - lets be clear, there are no other football manager that could compete, but that does not mean that this manager is great. It's visually amazing, but when you get deeper - so feel you have been lied that there is something more...

I have an idea and I need your feedback/thoughts on this one: what about boycott? Guys, we are all here is this forum the heart of this game. Lets make a boycott by spamming all over this forum same message: "We need answers!" or something like that. Than in addition, lets everyone pass this to ourfriens who are playing, to our associacion comrades - let us all make help inquiries in a game where with the same prepared text with all the question. What do you think guys? IF WE COORDINATE our actions, WE CAN MAKE THEM ASNWER.
    Do not start to boycott cause might be counted as SPAM so you will give me a lot of work cleaning after you guys

The game is still great and indeed from my point of view I see no seriously competition for Top Eleven but they must improve the game and they must share with us some extra details whenever they do a big update.

For example when they changed the new transfer system, I had to put a player on sale for dozens of times till it was sold and when I finally managed to sell him, the system bought him for exactly the selling price which clearly isn't fair.

Top Eleven doesn't have to come and explain them 1 by 1 here on forum but they can even share information to many of their old managers who can spread it or at least for some of them, it would still be better then nothing...
    FC Dacia Terra likes this.

We all have really good question and after all - we are their clients. Maybe we shouldn't boycott here, but maybe we should write down all the questions in a orderly manner and then everyone copy and submit those questions in a in-game inquiry system?

I am suggesting it because here you will simply not get any answers. They are not reading the forums OR have made strategic decision to not react in forums, just because most of our questions are more about us (whining for not winning) not about the game.

Quote Originally Posted by ZeDzy View Post
    We all have really good question and after all - we are their clients. Maybe we shouldn't boycott here, but maybe we should write down all the questions in a orderly manner and then everyone copy and submit those questions in a in-game inquiry system?

I am suggesting it because here you will simply not get any answers. They are not reading the forums OR have made strategic decision to not react in forums, just because most of our questions are more about us (whining for not winning) not about the game.
    I do understand you but I do hope they will come and speak with us "face to face" cause yes after all we are their clients and the "client is always right"
    khris and Niddhoeggr like this.

Ok, so lets then decide how many days/weeks are we going to wait for the answers?
    FC Dacia Terra likes this.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast