Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree57Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: How To Play - Teach a moderator

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar

How To Play - Teach a moderator

After more then 6 years of Top Eleven and a lot of activity in pretty much all Top Eleven communities I can say that I got at that point where I struggle to understand the game and this is kinda sad for me because after all I will have to answer you on some questions and I would not be able to provide high quality answers.

It's kinda sad that after more then 7 years of Top Eleven we still do not know some basic stuff like: does age matter? does nationality matter? does weight matter?
    This might sound silly for you but you must know that there are actually people who guide based on these information so they are wasting their time for literally nothing in case these things actually do not have any effect.

I understand the concept of discovering but the thing with Top Eleven is that we cannot actually do a proper test, is just impossible and please do not tell me you can do it or if you can please prove me you can do it 95/100 and then I will believe you but I bet you won't be able.

Most of us who provided content here like Tutorial, Guides, Advices, always or almost always had our team over the average level or sometimes we were much higher then our opponents, it's reality and that's why we managed to win so much not just because we were truly better then all our opponents.

What I truly want is to see developers coming and clarifying some stuff cause it's impossible to play the game nowadays and people do not know a lot about the game "engine".

EXAMPLE - support bonus (up to 15%) it's actually a lie and we almost never receive that much. In reality we only receive a small amount from it. So please Top Eleven, why would you lie us like that? Just tell us straight the reality and how much of that bonus we do actually get so we know better what to do next. This is also observable with "open eyes" by anyone who played the game for a while. This information was actually public many years ago by a Top Eleven developer / employee , not sure exactly what was his role at that time.

EXAMPLE II - results are controlled, it's pretty much like playing in a controlled environment. I do not claim the results are fixed but they are controlled and those who played the game for more then 3 years now can confirm this easy as we witnessed to the disappearance of high scores like 15-0, 18-0. Top Eleven tried to create a more realistic result system but at the same time they messed up the results and the worst thing is, playing with a result limitation how on earth can we overturn big defeats ? It's literally almost impossible at the moment to do it.

EXAMPLE III - statistics are useless as most of the information that comes there is added as "extra", on live text or live animation sometimes I see my players only 2,3 times per game and yet at the end I see I had 20 shoots which are just extra numbers in order to create realistic game statistics.

Sometimes I'm reading managers questions and literally dodge them cause I just cannot answer them to the most simple questions like: Do age matter? Do nationality matter? Lucky I do not feel so guilty cause also the developers never tried to answer them so I'm "saved" to say like that.
    The only thing left in this case is to share my opinion but at the same time I have to think if somehow I don't put that poor manager on a pointless road and give him fake hopes.

Even before we didn't knew much but the result were clearly more stable then they are now. You knew that if you have over a star above your opponent you might draw or lose but that was rarely, now I see managers who are 6,7,8 stars and they are losing against other managers whoa re 3,4 stars and sometimes against inactive teams.

NOTE: This thread is addressed to developers but if you think you understand the game please help me to do it as well!
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Great post,I'm glad that this is from a moderator,I'm tired of all this peoples who are saying that nothing is wrong with the game,everything works fine and they know everything!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Pro
    I'm new to this forum so let Me put this question to older members: has any developer ever addressed any of the questions we ask in this forum?
    achiie likes this.
    The Best of the Best

All greed, no ambition

They(dev) will never come and explain coz they dnt even know how. If they could they would hv done it long ago. Good post George now we hope they will come and explain.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk
    achiie likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Spartan117 View Post
    I'm new to this forum so let Me put this question to older members: has any developer ever addressed any of the questions we ask in this forum?
    There was a "Ask the dev's" years ago. I would find interesting have another one to clarify some aspects of the game and do it more open to the players in terms of knowledge of how some things work.

I don't even remember when was the last meaningful update to this game, even Tesla made 30 cars in past 3 months! but, not a single good meaningful update from devs in that much time..they treat their game-coding at par rocket science maybe even higher than that because in last 3 months SpaceX made numerous successful launches but here we have NONE. The only possible answer i can think of is that devs must be working on some other project otherwise this is beyond my comprehension to grasp this fact that for so long we haven't seen an ACTUAL UPDATE.
    Spartan117 and HairDryer like this.

A personal thank you from me. At least this great post proves one thing, that me and some other users are not lunatics
    It would be so great to add depth to the game but I fear an explanation from the devs will just show the dirt hidden under the rug for such a long time.
    Basically you can condense this game to "better team better chance of winning". So many features who are just visual. Not way to properly study your team during live matches since even that is a "simulation of a simulation".
    We love this game and we are here so please to the devs give us at least some guidelines not everybody was here 3 years ago.

Last edited by khris; 07-31-2017 at 03:06 PM.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by achiie View Post
    I don't even remember when was the last meaningful update to this game, even Tesla made 30 cars in past 3 months! but, not a single good meaningful update from devs in that much time..they treat their game-coding at par rocket science maybe even higher than that because in last 3 months SpaceX made numerous successful launches but here we have NONE. The only possible answer i can think of is that devs must be working on some other project otherwise this is beyond my comprehension to grasp this fact that for so long we haven't seen an ACTUAL UPDATE.

They managed to do a lot of big updates recently so it means that they have a lot of developers left. I am not looking exactly for updates to "fix" the game but at least I would like to know what does count and what doesn't. This is not a game where you can control your characters so you have to do everything based on the information you have so if I guide on players age, nationality, height and weight, foot, ball possession and so, so many others.

I do not really see why I should spend so much time focusing on these stuffs as they might not count at all.

The only answers we got are like "everything counts"; "you must discover" and so on but what happens when nobody can prove them after years of playing? These information might not be so needed if the results would be more fairly but due high number of troll results we kinda need to know.
    Niddhoeggr likes this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast