Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree57Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: How To Play - Teach a moderator

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeDzy View Post
    Ok, so lets then decide how many days/weeks are we going to wait for the answers?
    Well I don't believe they will come here to answer us but hopefully we will get their attention and somehow they will answer to some of them. Maybe another "ASK THE DEVS" thread ...
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

So basically you are saying "lets just hope for the best, but history has shown us that they will not come here to forums and will not answer anything (and also I do not believe in them)" and after this you still do not want to make a peaceful boycott ?

What I am suggesting is for everyone to cooperate and make a extensive list of quality questions and everyone just COPY+PASTE those questions to an in-game inquiry system. That is it!
    League:29 CL:18 Cup:16

There are so many questions to be answered from devs.
    The game is very simplistic so it has many grey areas.
    Training is the most obvious example.
    You can train one player and your preparation level for the next match will be superb.
    That is at least ridiculous...

If you guys truly want to boycott then simply stop playing the game and leave a 1 star review explaining your opinion on why the game is lacking. Personally I've been playing since May and when I first started I recommended this game to a couple of friends, but after the second season I realized that this game is just a pretty girl with no personality. Now I don't recommend this game at all, it's a waste of time despite having tremendous potential; the problem is the devs have their heads stuck somewhere else.

5.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #25
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    snip
    Hey Pricop. This is something that we’d like to do more of with upcoming releases, with lots of information about how features work and where possible bring a member of the team to answer questions and give you guys a breakdown.

I think we can work together to come up with cool ways to discuss aspects of the game. The more structure, the better. I can run some ideas by the team and see what we can come up with.
    ibangali, ZeDzy, Killroy and 1 others like this.

Yes i think is abt time for nordeus listen to their loyal client and work together.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk
    ibangali likes this.

Wow, very welcome to see some changes! I'm so glad that we have made a contact

Eagerly waiting to see your next step!
    League:29 CL:18 Cup:16

Pro
    @SausyFC: About time!!! Seriously, you have a good game but it is just laughable that players that play the game for years still have no basic knowledge about how the game works. I have an understanding of the game as I win 1-2 titles per team every season but no indepth knowledge on how to improve. This should be the number 1 on your to do list in the company.
    Niddhoeggr likes this.
    FC Knudde:
    Seasons: 46
    League won: 33
    CL won: 10
    Cup won: 4

FC Killroy:
    Seasons: 32
    League won: 20
    CL won: 6
    Superleague: 3
    Cup won: 7

Can someone explain me about the balanced players

If you buy a scout player they are balanced in every skill
    if you see mourinho's team the players are balanced in every skill

My question do we need to train the greyed out skills (or give them other positions against 50/40 trainingspoints)
    each season we lose 20% of all skills

example: does a mc need strenght (greyed out) in my opnion i they have no strenght you lose the battle on midfield

does a gk need speed (greyed out) in my opinion if he comes out of the goal he needs speed

Can someone explain me this

Thanks in advance
    Altiplano and Niddhoeggr like this.

Kto
    As far as I read, even the most experienced players dont know if and how much grey stats matter.
    The total lack of knowledge in those basics is by far the worst side of the game imo.
    Niddhoeggr likes this.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast