Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Like Tree57Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: How To Play - Teach a moderator

Quote Originally Posted by ibangali View Post
    We never got any answer, as well this one (read post 7 & 8):

https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...illy-game.html
    chit....some crazy chit you showed us there Ibangali............some day ill try to put all my team with GKs....and see how far ill go

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nesta king View Post
    Can top eleven be hacked cos I think some people are doing so

Sent from my SM-J510FN using Tapatalk
    There are way to take advantages in-game like it is in most of the games but there are no hacks to control results or something like that.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HairDryer View Post
    Basically there is no answer to all of our doubt. What we learnt from this game and from fellow managers is base on experience and assumption. Nobody can give you a perfect explaination on how the system work. etc.×2 ×4 training before a match how ridiculous when you can just train 1 player ×2 ×4 with 1 drill can give effect to the whole team. ????.
    Well we wouldn't care to much if results would be balanced and more fairly but because they are not is normal that we want to know more and more and yea that's the whole point behind my post. We don't know pretty much anything about the game engine so if we lose and search for an explanation we cannot find anything.

It's great that Top Eleven admins came and showed support and hopefully after the discussion I had with them in the near future they might start to tell us more about how game works.
    Niddhoeggr likes this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

VIP
    Results ARE controlled!!!

I played 1-1 vs. bottom team in the morning and knew top two teams wont win their matches, today afternoon... It is always like this, you wont see any team going more than 6-7 points ahead, during the season and in the last 2-3 rounds you will have bunch of teams within 3 points...

How To Play - Teach a moderator-1s.jpg

I'm agree game engine control the matchs, league winners etc as soon as they draw the league, cup, CL; unless you power up your team after the draw their planned or controlled outcome won't change.
    Last edited by ibangali; 08-05-2017 at 01:49 AM.

VIP
    Last edited by Steppenwolf; 08-05-2017 at 02:24 AM.

????????

VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by ibangali View Post
    ????????
    Wrong thread lol...

Heh it'd seriously be great to see some answers, especially given the time, effort & even funds that the player base puts into T11. Honestly, so many basic questions unanswered, so many seemingly vital components are just cosmetic, it's infuriating at times.

I've been playing since 3 years now & have quit & come back twice. The only thing that sorta keeps me going is my Asso, but even then sometimes the results just don't make sense at all. -_-

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Apprentice
    And they still don't care about us..we are your customers NOT YOUR FRIENDS..give crystal clear answers now

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast