Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Like Tree57Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: How To Play - Teach a moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Kto View Post
    As far as I read, even the most experienced players dont know if and how much grey stats matter.
    The total lack of knowledge in those basics is by far the worst side of the game imo.
    Even this guy have no idea!!

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

Basically there is no answer to all of our doubt. What we learnt from this game and from fellow managers is base on experience and assumption. Nobody can give you a perfect explaination on how the system work. etc.×2 ×4 training before a match how ridiculous when you can just train 1 player ×2 ×4 with 1 drill can give effect to the whole team. ????.
    Last edited by HairDryer; 08-02-2017 at 05:36 AM.
    Buster Keaton likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by HairDryer View Post
    Basically there is no answer to all of our doubt. What we learnt from this game and from fellow managers is base on experience and assumption. Nobody can give you a perfect explaination on how the system work. etc.×2 ×4 training before a match how ridiculous when you can just train 1 player ×2 ×4 with 1 drill can give effect to the whole team. ????.
    can you explain it better....cant understand what you wrote....sorry, not english native

Quote Originally Posted by José Carlos Matias View Post
    can you explain it better....cant understand what you wrote....sorry, not english native
    whatever you want to know in this game there is no real answer.
    example i give is training before match which i dont really get it. hope i can explain better.

whatever you want to know in this game there is no real answer.
    example i give is training before match which i dont really get it. hope i can explain better.
    but you think, lets say, training 1 bench player like a ST, those with 2 stars that we all have for bonus porpouses, with atack drills......lets say we fill the 6 spots with one-to-one drills and we only choose that guy........all others STs from the team will benefit from that training?? is that it??

Can top eleven be hacked cos I think some people are doing so

Sent from my SM-J510FN using Tapatalk

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by José Carlos Matias View Post
    but you think, lets say, training 1 bench player like a ST, those with 2 stars that we all have for bonus porpouses, with atack drills......lets say we fill the 6 spots with one-to-one drills and we only choose that guy........all others STs from the team will benefit from that training?? is that it??
    I think what Hairdryer is trying to explain is this.
    You play your first game of the day. Afterwards your next game is shown on the home screen. In the information box alongside match preview you will be told how many rests and moral boosters your starting lineup needs to be fully prepared for the following game. You will also be told how many training sessions your team needs.
    But your training sessions (usually 2 or 4) can be made up of only 1 player doing 1 drill. So take a reserve striker for example, someone who will definitely not play in the next game and give him a training session of 1 skill drill, condition drop 0.75. Hit repeat if only 2 training sessions needed, again and again for 4. This complies with what the engine wants of you to have your team fully prepared, but how can doing this training have an effect on the whole teams preperation? It shouldn't. It should only affect 1 player.
    brolly and Niddhoeggr like this.

ahhhh...get it now Altiplano......... to be hoest ive done that for a few times now.....most of the time that situation happpens when im powertraining 1 player.......hope they can clarify all of this nad more in order to manager to compreend the game and not just using trial and error tecnik

We never got any answer, as well this one (read post 7 & 8):

https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...illy-game.html
    I can fight against a real player but can't fight against game engine (troll).
    Trolling ruin the game fun and all efforts.
    We play for fun not frustration.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    this is only visual and yes, in the past we had some official answers (yes, sometimes they answer )

Here I also wrote that in Mythbusters
    https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...eleven-10.html

and here are some answers
    https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...ements-12.html
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast