Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
Like Tree154Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Challenge #4 - Beat The Special One Challenge

Progress so far with Desert Rats FC - missed out on first day, but that didn't really matter as you will see from the League Table

When he went to the transfer market he bought 2 7* players (up 'till then he had a team full of 6* players). He only used one on the first day, but today he had both in the line-up and they made no impact on the results...

Power-trained Youth graduate Jack Mace is really enjoying the competition, let's hope that Mou doesn't put in a Nego offer when the competition ends

[Official] Challenge #4 - Beat The Special One Challenge-s20-challenge-mou-day-2-4.jpg[Official] Challenge #4 - Beat The Special One Challenge-s20-challenge-mou-table-day-4.jpg
    Last edited by talisman; 08-11-2017 at 10:04 PM.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Progress so far with Home Guard FC. Full complement of matches, and a bit more interest from the rest of the group.

[Official] Challenge #4 - Beat The Special One Challenge-s06-challenge-mou-day-1-4.jpg[Official] Challenge #4 - Beat The Special One Challenge-s06-challenge-mou-day-4-table.jpg
    Niddhoeggr, axd23 and HairDryer like this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Famous
    Mourinho isn't very good.

[Official] Challenge #4 - Beat The Special One Challenge-mourinho1.jpg[Official] Challenge #4 - Beat The Special One Challenge-mourinho2.jpg[Official] Challenge #4 - Beat The Special One Challenge-mourinho3.png[Official] Challenge #4 - Beat The Special One Challenge-mourinho4.png[Official] Challenge #4 - Beat The Special One Challenge-mourinho5.jpg[Official] Challenge #4 - Beat The Special One Challenge-3-mourinho-challenge.jpg
    Last edited by pcmacdaniel; 08-13-2017 at 12:14 PM.
    Altiplano, madflo19, axd23 and 4 others like this.
    Level 40 Manager

* So far so good
    [Official] Challenge #4 - Beat The Special One Challenge-untitled-1479746.jpg

* Highest win
    [Official] Challenge #4 - Beat The Special One Challenge-untitled-1479747.jpg

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Some games vs Mou are interesting and I made some experiments.
    I can confirm for example that some counters do work (too bad he doesn't use ND).
    Also when in some games he scored first, switching the orders I could reverse the score.

Detlef, my League rival two seasons ago (he finished 2nd) seems that will win the contest.
    [Official] Challenge #4 - Beat The Special One Challenge-mou-day5.jpg

I miss a day
    [Official] Challenge #4 - Beat The Special One Challenge-missadei.jpg
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 08-14-2017 at 12:46 PM.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

I have played 30 games against Mou(with both teams) and i won all of them.
    First day I countered his formations and it was very easy,so i said after day 1 i will play only 45v1-defensive against Mou and after 24 games using only 1 formation i have only wins and goal average 56-4 with 1st team and 51-8 with 2nd team,he changed 8 formations so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    brolly, Cope King and Killroy like this.

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Apprentice
    I use also only 451V and works wery good
    madflo19 likes this.

Rookie
    Great fun, especially since his team now is more "human" like the rest of us, not just made up of seven- and eight-star players like it usually is.
    But one thing puzzles me. Each time I open Top 11 on my cell phone and try to challenge Special Eleven, I'm told that he is currently not available. But each time I open the game on my computer and try the same thing, it's no problem. I wonder why this is.
    Andy

Free Tokens are always welcome.

[Official] Challenge #4 - Beat The Special One Challenge-untitled.png
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Last three days for Desert Rats FC. On day 5 only managed one match, but as there isn't any interest from the other managers in the Group...

[Official] Challenge #4 - Beat The Special One Challenge-s20-challenge-mou-day-5-7.jpg

[Official] Challenge #4 - Beat The Special One Challenge-s20-challenge-mou-table-day-7.jpg
    HairDryer, Niddhoeggr and nash123 like this.

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast