Champions League: 24x
    Cup: 20x

Triple: 18x

FA (Platinum)
    stats worthless because of
    exploiting and bug-weekend

TOP ELEVEN SEASON 96

Thanks to all returning Managers!
    and a big Welcome to all the new Managers!

Before we start, here's some questions for you:

What have you learned from last season?

After nearly 4 years in the game, there's nothing new under the sun...

Where did you place last season?

Both teams won the League, one won Champions League as well.

Are you participating in the new Association's Cup ?
    Yes. BTW, it's not exactly new any more, is it?

What are your achievements ?

One team survived in Gold 1, the other promoted to Silver 3.

What's your current level?
    14 and 7

What's your budget for this season?

A few tokens and lots of cash.

Who do you want to replace?
    Don't know as yet. Both teams are pretty settled in the first XI, it's the subs and reserves that will need tweaking.

What are your goals for this season?

League and at least one of the other trophies. Really want Home Guard to get a treble of their own...

What's your training level?
    52 and 42

Which will be your main formation?

4-5-1V or Butterfly

Good luck to everybody this Season!
    Last edited by talisman; 08-21-2017 at 04:30 PM.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Desert Rats FC season preview.

Desert Rats start their season 21 at level 14, having won the League Championship last season. They also came runner-up in the Cup and were knocked out of the Champions League in the Semi-Finals.

The initial Playing Squad is the same as at the end of last season. Veteran AMC/AMR Patrick Tillmanns has indicated that he is ready to hand over the reins of the right-wing attacking position to his young protege Jack Mace, and the Management is using the low-Quality of their Cup 1st Round opponent as an opportunity to give him a last hurrah and see if he can make 250 goals for the club.

Season 96 - Are you ready?-s21-playing-squad-initial.jpg

The team's 'reward' for their success last season is being slipped into a +1 Champions League, but the initial Quality of their opponents are such that the Management feel they can make a decent fist of progressing beyond the Group stage.

Season 96 - Are you ready?-s21-champ-groups-initial.jpg

A brief review of the Cup opposition indicated that they are of equal level to the Rats, so a determined effort at a Cup win is in order.

The Management, having reviewed the team roster, decided that a little defensive strengthening was required, and visited the Scout list for this central defender.

Season 96 - Are you ready?-dr-andrea-carioti-49t53_3m.jpg

There are a couple of lower-Quality players who are now, or will be soon, Negotiations-eligible so the Management will be seeing what offers are forthcoming before these players acquire their next star...
    Last edited by talisman; 08-20-2017 at 05:40 PM.
    Niddhoeggr, Der_Ryan_M and Killroy like this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Home Guard FC season preview.

Home Guard start their 7th season at level 7, having won the League and Champions league trophies last season. Their Cup run ended at the Quarter-Finals, so their quest for a first Treble was thwarted.

The initial Playing Squad is the same as last season, but before they even kicked a ball, two of them were subject to Negotiations offers, which, after due consideration, were accepted by the Management.

Season 96 - Are you ready?-s07-playing-squad-initial.jpg

The Champions League this season is a same-level affair, so the prospects for another trophy are good.

Season 96 - Are you ready?-s07-champ-groups-initial.jpg

Leave the game alone for a few hours and the sharks circle...

Season 96 - Are you ready?-hg-esteban-alderete-nego-offers.jpg

Negotiations sales:

Season 96 - Are you ready?-hg-christian-okunorobo-nego-sale.jpgSeason 96 - Are you ready?-hg-esteban-alderete-nego-sale.jpg
    Last edited by talisman; 08-20-2017 at 06:16 PM.
    Der_Ryan_M, Niddhoeggr and Killroy like this.

Nothing much
    Max training level
    I was 1st in league and cup with both teams... Level 24 and level 20. Not buying this season, hopefully I perform well like last season that I bought just one recommended player. Asso back in Gold 1(painful) and of course the main formation would be 451v.

Sent from my INFINIX-X551 using Tapatalk
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Pro
    Goals for this season for my main team is to stay a little longer in the league and the CL. Season started well with a 20 yr aerial defender DC/DL for 79 tokens. My DL was up for replacement so I will take it and pay for it with my Asso tokens and the 15 from beat the special one challenge. Bought one 19 yr MC with dribbler SA for 24 tokens if I am not mistaken. Team is looking solid. First cup match was a 1-0 for me. Very narrow win. CL will be VERY hard again as I am facing only lvl higher teams (why Nordeus????? Stop punishing me for good managing). 2 teams were 20% better then me at the start of the seaons. Seriously? I have closed the gap to 13% after buying and power training, but come on Nordeus.

My second team is in desperate need of good players for the defense. They have all grown to old for my taste and are falling behind in quality. Still no good sales. Was in a battle for a good 18 yr dc but after a bit of 30 tokens I thought this is enough. CL will be hard again. Facing a teammate from the Asso and another advisary of mine is a lvl higher and has almost 2 8 star players. Really again?

Overall people still trying to offer just money for incredible players. I have a 19 yr old AMR/AML/ST with some points in an SA and still bidding only 106 mln and 0 tokens...... Overall made a profit off about 20 tokens by selling via negotiations.
    FC Knudde:
    Seasons: 46
    League won: 33
    CL won: 10
    Cup won: 4

FC Killroy:
    Seasons: 32
    League won: 20
    CL won: 6
    Superleague: 3
    Cup won: 7

Famous
    What have you learned from last season?
    Not much

Where did you place last season?
    Was tanking - Won the cup almost by accident: the monster manager in the table forgot to move back to a competive team for the semi-final after playing a league game with his tanking 11. Helped me a lot to get rid of him We also won the challenge: good to beat Mou 24 times !!

Are you participating in the new Association's Cup ?
    Yes - we got our first relegation after just a short visit to platinium

What's your current level?
    28 - season 36

What's your budget for this season?
    loaded

Who do you want to replace?
    no one

What are your goals for this season?
    Not many - promotion after 3 tanking seasons and in cup, the above mentioned manager will not do the same mistake again, I'm afraid...

What's your training level?
    max

Which will be your main formation?
    Die hard 4-5-1V with variations !
    nikolgiorgos and nash123 like this.
    Club: FC Lomagne

Level: 33

Current Season (44): League (ON STRIKE), CL (N/A), Cup (In - Quarter-Finals)

Previous Season: League (11th), CL (Final), Cup (Last 16)

I am disappointed with this game. Actually this is the only game I play. What I learned through seasons: every new update brings troll result for my team. Can someone answer why? I was thinking to play this season, but now probably I shall continue tanking and play only assotiations. We dont need new mini games, we need club history back.

Poslano sa mog LG-X210 koristeći Tapatalk

Yes I'm ready. I start the season with 3 players at world class level. Training level maxed as of last season and have already sold 5 players for around 15T. I've bought 5 more a total of 19T.
    Season 96 - Are you ready?-s36newsign.jpg
    The top DC cost 15T and the rest were 1T and will be sold after training them to negotiation level and giving them more positions/SA.. Training defensive wall on the Don as soon as I signed him.

Successful tanking left us 10th with a -4 GD. Our first trophy in a few seasons with another cup as well. Looking forward to the new league draw.

Our plans are a 2nd place league finish and a Cup win.

I'll likely be using 3-5-2 variants all season.
    Last edited by HoofDaddy; 08-21-2017 at 12:08 PM.
    nikolgiorgos and Niddhoeggr like this.
    Renamed to Bolton Wanderers Season 27.
    League Winners: 3,5,8,16,21,24,26,30,31,40
    Cup Winners: Seasons 10,25,28,35,40
    CL Winners: Seasons 19,23.37,
    Nivea winners; Season 30,41
    The Hoof is the Proof.

Day of academies, I bougth the &t MC 64% AvQ.

Im gonna do a friendly vs a 1* with the academies I have, that are the GK, Pajares, who plays as GK in the main team, and then Navarro, a MC age 27 and 4* that is a sub', Arriaga, a DL 4* and too Ive a almost 5* ST, Guión and a 2* of today... and too Lozano, the 4* 6Tokens I bought today so I have right now 6 academies xD

Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast