Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Like Tree293Likes

Thread: Season 97 - Are you ready?

Nice way to throw me out of CL, game. Player gets direct red in the 20th minute. The thing is I wasn't playing hard but the opponent was he got a lot of YC's and even got my ST injured leaving me with 9 players after I made my subs to change the formation. My players gave quite a performance but this is the engines way to tell you you are out. Funny thing is the player who got booked was Imeh, the same that got a red last season in the same exact way. He was 3 times MoM in CL and he was performing very well.Season 97 - Are you ready?-why_always_me1.jpg
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

3 of the last 4 matches lost with a 60% possession, STs that won't shoot, and me tired and playing in illegal after this and see the GK always in the oposite side where should be and giving intergalactic holes from where to score.

I hate this market really. makes no posible to know what players can be good with this fake stats everywhere.

I passed to have the doble of goals than the 2nd to be 6 points from the 1st. Bravo.

The best joke is this one, lose 3 of the 4 last but the man who makes me loose is usually just one, today was the Gk with a 5, a Gk that had almost no goals against xD and the sum of players that despite the avQ and chances again fail all.
    Season 97 - Are you ready?-best-joke.jpg
    Last edited by khris; 10-03-2017 at 10:46 AM.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Cloverfield View Post
    On the other hand about the draw, it is not nordeus fault this time. You just stroke unlucky and had a draw with another manager dropping quality.
    But really this cannot be handled by any kind of programming.
    Just unlucky for (at least) 4-5 seasons... Until i saw (through CL) ANOTHER leagues with managers who had (having) same lame league and prolly cup (without +2 badass manipulator(s) )... But we are getting each other again and again... Bored about situation and i'm only letting 2 manipulators and waiting (and curious) for next draw!

1-2 win without attend in the cl match, so 4-1 for us.

Famous
    We're 14-1-0 in the league, 9 points clear.

CL quarter-finalists

Season 97 - Are you ready?-1-association2.jpg

Cup semi-finalists

Season 97 - Are you ready?-1-association3.jpg

Wins in all 8 association matches so far this season, and 16 consecutive overall dating back to last season and a 27-0-1 overall record since I joined. I'm proud of the winning streak, but could care less about associations overall until nordeus addresses all the exploits. We're in Gold 1 w/ 1200 points, the group really wants to go to platinum since they haven't reached platinum yet, but I think we'll most likely repeat Gold 1 next season. Will try my best to ascend to platinum though.

Season 97 - Are you ready?-1-association.jpgSeason 97 - Are you ready?-1-association1.jpg
    Last edited by pcmacdaniel; 10-03-2017 at 11:55 PM.
    brolly and Niddhoeggr like this.
    Level 40 Manager

Very good positioning with 10 days left in the season.

Had 3 straight hiccups in the league that may of taken me out of contention for 1st.. But still have a game left against both 1st and 2nd.. Combined with each of them having a hiccup and I can come back.

In CL- I manipulated the group stage to finish 2nd and have an easier trip to the finals. So far that plan is coming to life as I'm done the R16 and facing a much easier QF compared to if I finished first.

In Cup after pulling of a nice upset over the team I beat in last season CL Finals in the QF.. I advanced to the semis and with the first leg in the books, ive all but clinched my spot in the finals.

I look forward to getting at least 2 trophies, a triple crown would be fantastic.

Sent from my BBB100-1 using Tapatalk

Takeda my captain along with my two defensive gems
    Last edited by imjusthjoshinya; 10-04-2017 at 04:31 AM.
    Niddhoeggr likes this.

Famous
    LOL! Recently got GK rec as you can see i hired him as main GK

And today got another rec...

HEY NORDEUS! I HAVE already 2 pretty (damn) good GKs!!! Thanks! :

Season 97 - Are you ready?-lev29newrecagaingk.jpg

Got a 5 star 80 rated ST for the first time from the youth academy. I signed him, he has time to grow and a lot of people have said their youth players have turned out surprisingly good. I also got a MR/AMR earlier this seasons so next season I'm set for a fresh beginning. Never thought staying level would be fun, special abilities are almost done of some players with minimal spending and just a little bit of planning.
    Niddhoeggr and madflo19 like this.

I didn't know ''the leader'' played as a right back. I assume he takes all set pieces and is the leading goal scorer despite his position.

Tired of the STs I went for another lol

38T for a Bulgarian that I wanted yes or yes. Too I did a offer giving 3T for now for a Australian amr-amc in nego's that had good stats been MoM in the actual team.

Today we won 6-1 and I played with the academy ST 4* GuiĆ³n mostly of the match and I realized how Moukete have a negative impact in how the team plays... was just sub the academy player and the game went fluid suddenly, so these 3 loses in the last 5 matches have a reason and I need some players to change the dynamic.

Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast