Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree155Likes

Thread: 699 tokens scouts pack - the biggest top eleven fail ?

Quote Originally Posted by Bunzo View Post
    Im tempted just out of pure stupidity
    Don't let the gambling excitement go too far. This is all a psychological game you hope you will get the better deal but get the worst. we love to go for the unknown while when you make a reasonable decision on the players you want it isn't as exciting. I hate the fact Nordeus plays with this.

Indeed a big rip off with these scout bs, I'll stay away lol
    Club: AF Goodfellas - Level 40 - Captain of Goodfellas Mobsters association Platinium

League Winner : 30, Runner-Up: 1

UCL Winner: 17, Finalist: 11

Cup Winner: 18, Finalist: 12

Treble: 10

AF Goodfellas Legend - John Guidetti - 604 games - 1229 goals - 480 assists (retired)

Next Legend in Action - Constantin Budescu - 385 games - 577 goals - 323 assists so far..

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunzo View Post
    Im tempted just out of pure stupidity
    yeah, it's like when they asked the famous explorer/climber
    "Why you want to climb to Everest ?"
    - " Because it's there"
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Wow ! ****ty move, Nordeus ! I was pondering om whether or not to pick up a 699, but this is such bs! As if they aren't earning enough from token buyers & ads... This is such a scam. -_-

Thanks Nik, for your 'tokens sacrifice'. You just saved me from wasting a ton of resources. >_>

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Ha Ha HA ha ha ha ha pmsl , i warned managers in a previous post dated 28 June 2017 ,about these scout packages,"what a load of *****" Read the latest posts and just DO NOT BUY ,another Nordeus "big fail", they just refuse to listen!!!!!!!!!!!!

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    well, somebody had to confirm this
    hahaha
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

here for the free one 144%.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

Famous
    I still really want to press the red button. It's going to be a 39 day struggle to resist temptation...
    gizzmo likes this.
    Level 40 Manager

Quote Originally Posted by HairDryer View Post
    here for the free one 144%.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk
    Wow. Now that's a good one. Wonder what are the odds of that though. -_-

I've got 6*'s on all 3 accounts. Not even gonna risk the 399 / 699 now. Would much rather spend the same or likely less to train some 9*'s.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Famous
    How quick is the processing power that Top Eleven has?
    I know nothing of such things, but I do like a good conspiracy....... So here's one.
    I've just watched the video posted by PricopGeorgeCatalin a couple of times, and from the start of the fireworks etc to the reveal all button being clicked there passes about 15 seconds. Is this enough time for an account to be assessed? Obviously not by a human, but this game is not operated by humans. Could a computer programme check an account and decide which players that account should receive for the amount of tokens being paid? Are 15 second enough to do this? And if they are. Would Nordeus do this?
    What triggered this line of thought was the joy expressed by a friend at having received 212 million for a player he sold at auction yesterday. Nice, said I, what you gonna do with the money? Well, nothing, I have so much money I can't spend it, came the reply.
    Exactly! But you're happy. Happy with something you cannot use.
    And how long did the Nordeus programmes have to decide if my friend should feel happy, indifferent or pissed off? Well, as long as they bloody well wanted because they control when and for how much they buy our players through auctions.
    Is 15 seconds long enough for them to decide wether you need a boost or a kick in the balls?
    gizzmo, madflo19 and Smotritel like this.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast