Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Like Tree155Likes

Thread: 699 tokens scouts pack - the biggest top eleven fail ?

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by achiie View Post
    Another scam by nordeus and i don't even feel disappointed, just amazed at their stupidity!

Thanks @Nik @pricop for showing us the right way
    I cannot call it a scam but a fail and I 'm disappointed because this is a great game and instead of spending time to improve it with so many good ideas/suggestions or just fixing the problems or keeping/bringing back some successful apps of the old version (like the history and season's stats but not yet the limit of +- 20% in skills categories or better supporting friends system) , we have new apps that (almost) never be used by the majority of the managers.
    Like the "renew" button of scouts list or those big scout packs.

The offer of the 119T scout I think is good and interesting as giving also the option to exchange our money for high q players.

Anyway, when I saw this pack
    - One player 7*-9*
    - Three players 6*-9*
    - 3X BETTER CHANCES (really, what does it mean ? better chances than what because I saw many 8* players came from the free scout option)

my secret hopes were for a 9* player but even with one 8* I would be pleased as there is no other option to buy such a player.

so either we could have the overall stats (for example 1% for a 9* player, 5% for a 8*, 44% for a 7* , 50% for a 6* and maybe this X3 chances) so to have some idea
    or at least to have secure one 8* player.

Random factor is the position. Maybe this 8* player is a GK or has a single position for me (DMC-DMR > which I don't use).
    Niddhoeggr and achiie like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    how do you do for exchange players for pay less tokens ? Available for 399 tokens's pack too ?
    All players can be exchange ? A player exchange low tokens for how many tokens ?
    thxs u
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 09-20-2017 at 03:44 PM.

Rookie
    I tried the 399 pack cause i was curious... Lets just say i wont do it again.

Much, much better to just spend tokens on scout reommendations and green packs.
    Bunzo and gizzmo like this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tomy31 View Post
    how do you do for exchange players for pay less tokens ? Available for 399 tokens's pack too ?
    All players can be exchange ? A player exchange low tokens for how many tokens ?
    thxs u
    you go there and choose the players you want to exchange by tab on them.
    (the color turns to green, like the pic).
    Players have different values for exchanging.
    You can test how low can go the T price.
    Yes, you can do that for the 699-399-119 pack too.
    No, you don't know the position of the player you 'll get.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

119T scout change...
    I just changed my 2 players and added 75 Tokens, the result is here. He would be better if he would be AML/AMR/ST or something like this, but I'm very happy about him. Changed 2 players ( 6* ) and 75T to get my first ever 8 star player.

699 tokens scouts pack - the biggest top eleven fail ?-1.jpg

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by k1tb View Post
    119T scout change...
    I just changed my 2 players and added 75 Tokens, the result is here. He would be better if he would be AML/AMR/ST or something like this, but I'm very happy about him. Changed 2 players ( 6* ) and 75T to get my first ever 8 star player.

]
    Nice.
    I've had one 8* player in 50 odd seasons of playing, and that was only through power training and multiple Man of the Match awards!!!

i got well shafted with the 399 scout 3 players at 104% and one at 124% not far of the worst it could be! plus 2 GK and 2 left backs great i have cover

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345