Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast
Like Tree88Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven v5.15 - 25th of October - Scoring Spirit Challenge

Antonio Gustavo Hernandez
    Done.. All of them are useless except jersey..

[Official] Top Eleven v5.15 - 25th of October - Scoring Spirit Challenge-screenshot_2017-11-02-22-21-24.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by gizzmo View Post
    Are we going to complain because we earned tokens too easily ? Come on, folks...
    Is to keep the line, would be strange in another way lol

Famous
    Mmmmmmm. Free tokens, free rest packs, a free shirt ( that everybody and their dog will have as their home kit next season ). All good stuff. Bread and circuses!!!!! Those who have been playing for less than a year will be lapping it up :- oh, oh, oh, just look at all these free things I'm winning!!!!! Isn't Top Eleven simply the most super duper game ever? Just, I mean, well ever!!!!!!
    But what we here in the forum should all bloody well know by now is that whist the Nordeus developers are thinking up, planning, programming and launching all these super duper mini challenges THEY ARE NOT PUTTING THEIR TIME AND EFFORT INTO ADDRESSING ALL THE OTHER ISSUES! Loan exploit? - oh let's just scrap loans. Mutant creation? - oh let's just cap it.
    I'll reserve judgement on the 2018 version, but from what I understood from the video it looks like more cosmetics. This time to the squad screen.
    Oh, and to finish...............2nd team got the sparkly shirt yesterday, 1st team taking a bit longer as I'm tanking, 85 points to go.
    Ta.

Everyone are whining, that tokens are expensive and there are not enough videos for free green packs. Now if you have a chance to collect greens and tokens with ease, many managers are Still Whining ? There are just managers/people who are never happy...

Famous
    Can't be bothered with photos, but I'VE GOT A SPARKLY NEW JERSEY for having completed the challenge..............and I'm 12th in the league.
    Once again..........I TANK YOU. Sorry. Typo. Thank you.
    Cloverfield and Cope King like this.

I think a good idea to expand on a great idea. Is to if a manager reaches the top level and receives the strip should then have their counter zerod again. It would certainly make managers change a very defensive into and offensive master. Hope this idea hoes down well with all the other managers. Thanks for the best game going...!!

[Official] Top Eleven v5.15 - 25th of October - Scoring Spirit Challenge

Yes but after the 420 points what happen?!?! I’m now at 540...

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Corrado Fermariello View Post
    Yes but after the 420 points what happen?!?! I’m now at 540...

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk
    You’ve completed the challenge. Make sure you’ve claimed everything and wait for the update on 8/11/17.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Who manages to get the most points then? Send some screenshots guys!

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    In the first games I was using some tactics (switching the F-K and penalty kickers after scoring or making subs) but not any more.
    So I got only 95 p today with a 7-0 score.

[Official] Top Eleven v5.15 - 25th of October - Scoring Spirit Challenge-contest-d8.jpg
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast