Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
Like Tree88Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven v5.15 - 25th of October - Scoring Spirit Challenge

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by rogerniceguy View Post
    Anyone else get TE notification unclaimed rewards. Was hoping to get them again :-) . Unfortunately nothing when I logged in lol

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Yep. I've had the same message for both teams. I thought there might have been some hidden prize, but no. Seems to be a bug (SURPRISE!)

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Altiplano View Post
    Yep. I've had the same message for both teams. I thought there might have been some hidden prize, but no. Seems to be a bug (SURPRISE!)
    Thinking about it they're using the message to try and get old players back

Antonio Gustavo Hernandez
    Thinking about it they're using the message to try and get old players back

I thought it was a notification of the daily reward, I remember now I got it too yesterday.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Antonio Gustavo Hernandez View Post
    I thought it was a notification of the daily reward, I remember now I got it too yesterday.
    "Hey old players come claim your rewards earned by your bot teams". Imagine their delight when they log in and face that formation screen lol. What are my players called? Why can't I see what position they play? Which idiot designed this?

Altiplano likes this.

"Hey old players come claim your rewards earned by your bot teams". Imagine their delight when they log in and face that formation screen lol. What are my players called? Why can't I see what position they play? Which idiot designed this?

You can see dude, can't you? Actually, design is not bad at all, and of course it's not unfamiliar to us lol, in my opinion it's more realistic, however bugs were the nightmare lol

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Antonio Gustavo Hernandez View Post
    You can see dude, can't you? Actually, design is not bad at all, and of course it's not unfamiliar to us lol, in my opinion it's more realistic, however bugs were the nightmare lol
    It will be fine after they've tweaked it to be even more similar to the other game we're not to mention

It will be fine after they've tweaked it to be even more similar to the other game we're not to mention

Oh yes, but Kaizer is not here, we can mention lol

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011