Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree75Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Important Announcement - Association Loans

Necessary evil ?

Quote Originally Posted by Paivinha View Post
    You must now limit a period of time to join an association.
    For example: If a manager leaves the association today the same can not join another association until the end of the games of the weekend of the current week.

In this way we will avoid many fake accounts in associations where most are there in order to reduce the quality of the Confederation.
    The rule should be, if you join, you can not leave until you receive the tokens as reward -if you won some tokens lol -

yea, thats a little change needed too... or better said, an option to avoid the need of doing something more elaborated to create a more fair situation...

Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post

Hi Managers,

An important announcement on an upcoming change to Top Eleven.

With the next update, loans will be removed from Associations. We will update soon on when you can expect the next release.

This change is being made to ensure a great experience for all Top Eleven Managers across all competitions. We thank you for your understanding.
    Oh c'mon ! Loans are an integral part of Asso strategy & that's without any exploit or whatever.

This is your solution? Rather than fix a problem, just do away with a feature that players actively use.

At least for me, this takes away half the fun of Asso & in any case, it's still one of the modules that's still keeping me interested in T11. Meh. >_>

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk
    Cloverfield and Kaizer Franz like this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Palash Mitra View Post
    Oh c'mon ! Loans are an integral part of Asso strategy & that's without any exploit or whatever.

This is your solution? Rather than fix a problem, just do away with a feature that players actively use.

At least for me, this takes away half the fun of Asso & in any case, it's still one of the modules that's still keeping me interested in T11. Meh. >_>

Why don't they just remove ability for receiving team 2 apply any boosters. And not allow teams 2 leave and return

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Palash Mitra likes this.

The solutions to end the cheating in associations are, those who do not level up have to also lose 20% quality, and the associations are only unlocked for teams from level 05, to release to join the associations have to have training level 05, but to enter the association the team can be at level 01?!, This has no sense, is wrong, associations also have to be to teams from level 05 to end the cheating and false accounts in the associations, or else release associations from level 01 training!

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk
    Palash Mitra and roguelover like this.

Quote Originally Posted by rogerniceguy View Post
    Why don't they just remove ability for receiving team 2 apply any boosters. And not allow teams 2 leave and return

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    I know, right ! Am pretty sure there could be quite a few solutions, rather than a blanket rollback from the looks of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Palash Mitra View Post
    +1

Loans exist to disturb the balance.
    If someone exploits it, find away to stop that than removing a feature....
    Palash Mitra likes this.
    ♣----------------------------------------------------------------------------♣
    [First team] Clover 13 - Panathinaikos FC Legends
    -->Team Showcase<--
    [Second team] Angry Sheep FC

Famous
    Can someone please remove this albatross from around my neck?
    Buy 3 star player, invest 150 rest packs training 1 drill towards creating a mutant. Following day 340% limit announced!
    1st ever tanking season would of course help our association next season thanks to my ability to have been able to give good loans. Ermmmmm...........not now. Doh!
    Is it too late to level up?
    Bugger! Bugger! Bugger! Bugger! Bugger!
    Bunzo, madflo19 and xander like this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Good
    Better late than never.
    As it seems, nordeus is interesting to keep and "protect" associations so few more suggestions

- I agree with previous posts about the members of an asso group.
    Six teams are starting the asso group at the beginning of the season and finish it with the end of the season.

- All the teams must have max 8* players. Even the teams with 9* and 10* players. Those will "transform" to 8* in asso.
    In my whole T11 life, spending time in the forum, in local or international fb groups, I met only one manager who bought and made a full 10* squad with real money (buying some non legit packs of few thousands packs with 30-50 $, not included ).

- Remove the extra token prize from top10 (or top50).
    Altiplano, Bunzo, madflo19 and 1 others like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Ok

Sent from my SM-T116NU using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast