Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree24Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: NEW FORMATION question

Rookie

NEW FORMATION question

Hi guys - would like to get your inputs on the NEW FORMATION.

Since we are without the ARROW and fixed POSITION. what's the best way to arrange the "flexible position"

- should we put our STRIKER in front or behind defender?
    - should we put our defender on top of their striker or behind the opposition striker?

what do you think is the best arrangement? i did tried to put in 3 scenario - in front, behind or interpose, but i do not see any drastic results.

thanks!
    Niddhoeggr and KenoticFC like this.

Pro
    Different opponents different approach. For me I keep moving my striker from bottom of his square to middle, to top after every 30mins of game time. When he scores in one of those positions I leave him there

I don't see any difference either as far as position goes . I just try to have as many bright areas as possible, I don't know if that has any effect either.
    USARABAT and Niddhoeggr like this.

Addicted
    That bright areas are there where enemy doesn't have a player in certain position. That's not helpful at all because you can see it from his formation and that bright just **** your mind.

Dreamer
    Last season, all bright areas. This season, no bright areas even with the same squad. Now I'm confuse...

Apprentice
    New improvements in formation tactic have altered the normal play of the matches; my friend usually use a very solid tactic, last year he won the "triplete", but today he have played against a formation (similar force) that in the old game was illegal.

NEW FORMATION question-cattura.jpg

Lost 1-5, the opponent have only two defenders. Result is ridiculous.

If this is the new idea of game of Nordeus, I think many managers will leave this game.

I hate new screen formation, it only creates confusion.
    Last edited by Iridensys; 11-16-2017 at 06:49 AM.
    USARABAT likes this.

Rookie
    Thanks guys for sharing your observation. Seems like there’s not much drastic difference seen from changing position around or playing with the bright spot. Hopefully there will be improvement made that provide flexibility that can actually have strong impact.

I can't see the point of any formation screen when the AML and AMR players don't actually play there once the match gets going...
    GreyWolf likes this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by shakiraa View Post
    - should we put our STRIKER in front or behind defender?
    - should we put our defender on top of their striker or behind the opposition striker?

what do you think is the best arrangement? i did tried to put in 3 scenario - in front, behind or interpose, but i do not see any drastic results.
    thanks!
    There is no difference if you put them behind or in front or in between or to the left or to the right or EVEN on top or on bottom
    The dragging option is just cosmetic for the vision only ... don't think that the engine will change things for every centimeter ...
    Just think about how to fill as many boxes you are given as you can or with one or two players ...

Quote Originally Posted by USARABAT View Post
    The dragging option is just cosmetic for the vision only ...
    No, it's not. Moving players to the edge of the zone gives you possession in both zone, if the player has these positions. At least that.
    USARABAT likes this.
    It wasn't our day.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast