Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree61Likes

Thread: Goodbye Top Eleven

Famous
    Some things I agree with

1. Overall the direction has been going south.
    2. The new layout with TE2018, I don't like it. I want arrows and the save button back. It's a real hassle to change formation in a live match now, whether I land the sub on the wrong spot, accidentally bring in the wrong player, etc...
    3. The bugs are ridiculous. Nordeus needs to do a BETA test before release, to find these defects(bugs) before release.

Some things I disagree with

1. New Transfer Market. I love the new transfer market. I don't have to stay up till 3 am on the first day of the season to prepare my team. Players are available all-day, instead of a nordgen flood in the middle of the night on day 1, followed by sporadic nordgen drops (usually older players) in the middle of the night throughout the season.

2. Random results. I'm not experiencing these. I've taken some losses this season, I take losses and draws every season. But it's almost always the same clubs that trip me up and this season is no different. Sometimes, just have to tip my cap to the opponent, he was better than me today. Any quality difference within 1-star isn't overwhelming quality advantage.

Lastly - two final grievances.

- Having to pay tokens to re-enter the mini-competition. I understand that this is a business, and is looking to make a profit. Lock me out for 24-48 hours if I fail, ok. But a re-entry fee to the mini-competition is a money grab, that crosses the line in my eyes.
    - Why hold the mini-competition in week 3, if you're going to offer players for sale? I want to buy players in the first half of the season, preferably the 1st week, not this late in the season. And, if it's a 79 token cost for a 6*/7* player at random, it BETTER be a 7* (124%) player. I can get a 104% non-random player off the scout list for 39 tokens. Plus, maybe a guaranteed 124% 19 year old faster trainer for 119 tokens would be an enticing offer?
    Last edited by pcmacdaniel; 11-28-2017 at 09:08 PM.
    Level 40 Manager

Quote Originally Posted by pcmacdaniel View Post
    Lock me out for 24-48 hours if I fail, ok.
    Yea, some people is doing this in 1 hour lol

We should have 1 chance per day in the round we fail, have more sense... and is more beautiful.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by BridgeGoth View Post
    I am officially calling this season my last, and I feel that I should post why, seeing as I've been playing this nearly almost 3 and a half years, but really enough is enough.

This past year, Nordeus has managed to completely ruin the game for me, and many others, and it just keeps getting worse.
    The new transfer market definitely took a lot of fun out of the game. Your players aren't sold to humans anymore, which is retarded, and you can only buy players from the system, also retarded. Not to mention now we have to compete with players of all levels for the same players, which makes absolutely no sense, and did nothing but cause massive bidding wars. You can no longer pick up an older player cheap to fill a need for a few tokens, it's either big bucks, or buy a 4 star and pour greens on him and hope for the best. Essentially this made the TM unusable in the long term.
    I used to love Day 1, staying up all night searching for players, monitoring the auctions, and trying to build my team for the next season. That experience is gone.

Now this new version just ruined everything. This is such a dumpster fire I don't even know where to begin. The 2 main problems are the huge amounts of bugs. Every time I do something it's just one new bug after another, and it's now been over 2 weeks and they still haven't fixed anything. This is completely unacceptable. If the new version was this bad, and obviously not ready for release, why was it released? Nordeus, you make this mistake time and time again, you rush to release something that isn't finished, and it's a disaster. Remember all the problems with Associations? Did you not learn anything from that? Clearly not since I'm watching it again, except this time it's not just affecting a side game, it's affecting the main game and there's no way around it. On top of that, I am getting frequent disconnects, especially during matches, and failures to log in. No it's not my internet, and this has never happened before until this version.

The other major problem right now is that the results are just completely random. I am not a guy who bitches and moans every time he loses a match. I understand that anything can happen, but it's just getting ridiculous. I'll beat a team 4-0 that is 15% better than me and think WOW! My team is great! then next match lose 3-0 to a team 5-10% weaker than me. Really? I'm not just talking about 1 or 2 silly results, it's like there is no flow to anything that is going on anymore. It's not just me that is saying this, many of my friends, and other managers are saying the same thing here, that the results are completely bizarre and make no sense, and just feel like everything going on is just random.

I don't expect to win every time.
    I DO however, expect what is going on to at least feel like it makes sense. I DO expect to play a game that doesn't feel like work. I DO expect to play a game that isn't so full of bugs that you can't do anything without finding one, and finally I DO expect to play a game that doesn't disconnect me during half my matches. Am I asking too much? I don't think I am, but unfortunately this game is failing on all of those at the moment, and I have too much other things going on in life to deal with it anymore.
    I have quit this season also after nearly 3,5 years played. The game has lost its magic. Really missing haunting games on Nordgens, selling my players to other managers and still following their career at other club and many more. Couldn't more agree with your post you have described it as I feel it right now. I wish you great future experiences with other games which are ready to be discovered. Good luck!
    Roman
    Creepy A.C.

Odoslané z SM-N9005 pomocou Tapatalku
    USARABAT likes this.

Some things I disagree with

1. New Transfer Market. I love the new transfer market. I don't have to stay up till 3 am on the first day of the season to prepare my team. Players are available all-day, instead of a nordgen flood in the middle of the night on day 1, followed by sporadic nordgen drops (usually older players) in the middle of the night throughout the season.
    I think the new transfer market is okay in theory. The main issue is that they forgot to include a way for managers to sell players to other managers. I don't want a new flood of players every 4 minutes if all of them are Nordgens and none of them are from actual managers. That takes away the entire charm of the system.

If Nordeus was smart, they would incorporate both systems to create the most engaging system for all managers.
    KenoticFC likes this.
    DRAGONS SC

THE PERMANENT END

Apprentice
    Last update have worsened the game.

New formation screen is terrible, and despite our requests, nothing has been settled (save buttom, for example). I see many asymmetrical teams that win many matches and I can't understand why.

Game results are much more random, you can beat stronger teams 3-0 and lose with the same result with weaker teams.

Troll results are incremented, and this is bad; it is more difficult to play with abandoned team or with absent manager, and it's not a logical thing.

I spend time to improve and train my team to see a defeat with a manager that isn't present.

Nordeus should increase possession bonus for managers that follow the match.

Nothing is done to discourage the tanking.

It seems that Nordeus goes ahead on his way without listening our opinions, and it is very bad and frustrating.

Today I've probably lost league with another ridiculous match against a weaker team (less than 15%), manager was absent, as usual, and my possession bonus is 15%.

THANKS NORDEUS.

I'm thinking of leaving at the end of this season, I no longer want to waste time behind something that does not make sense

Goodbye Top Eleven-cattura.jpg
    Last edited by Iridensys; 11-30-2017 at 09:03 AM.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by jcohen42 View Post
    I think the new transfer market is okay in theory. The main issue is that they forgot to include a way for managers to sell players to other managers. I don't want a new flood of players every 4 minutes if all of them are Nordgens and none of them are from actual managers. That takes away the entire charm of the system.

If Nordeus was smart, they would incorporate both systems to create the most engaging system for all managers.
    Yes indees. I still remember when we used to search tm and buy a real players from a real managers and not such a random bot players...

Now when u search tm its normal to see even 18yo players already play many games and scored assist many goals. This is bull****. Totally bots. When u buy this and off course not cheap it got inflated with many shark managers bidding like crazy.

If u win today tm players, the chances he was not so good is high. U literally paid for ****.

Not like old time tm. U buy a real deal regardless age. Its a real players with real managers. Most of the time he played well. Not random like those bots. The bots players even with sa he will play like **** no matter what. And i consider this bot players just a typical nord@$$ bugs.

Famous

2. Random results. I'm not experiencing these. I've taken some losses this season, I take losses and draws every season. But it's almost always the same clubs that trip me up and this season is no different. Sometimes, just have to tip my cap to the opponent, he was better than me today. Any quality difference within 1-star isn't overwhelming quality advantage.
    Yep, with you on both of these. Got knocked out of both CL and Cup, then the 'Challenge', all within a few days, all by teams with less % than me. i wasn't 'trolled', it's annoying but I just lost!!
    Would like to see the selling of players on the 'negotiations' made easier, Nordeus taking less of a cut would help, but that's not gonna happen
    Still don't like the new 'in-play' screen though, It's just not intuitive when you use it, you can't shuffle formation without going to another screen to check which other position players have, it's too clunky

Antonio Gustavo Hernandez
    Well, I'll keep it brief. Indeed, there is much to say but I doubt those guys deserve it and most likely they'll ignore it. Most folks here well know my considerations, and I don't know where to start exactly, so let's skip it. Actually, I was thinking of playing one more season to have a chance one more treble, and playing associations one more season as I have come together with one of my old association fellow. Tonight, I decided to retire permanently however, after a bloody bull**** troll result against a -30% Top 100 manipulator team. It's not fun anymore, neither funny nor frustrating. It feels like I am robbed, I have been thinking of it lately indeed, you guys favor those guys by letting them to have free tokens and troll results against me while having my money. Well, never mind.

One suggestion could be related to localization, if you don't mind me saying, change the Team Lead ASAP. I was thinking you were doing good by means of managing the languages, but I have realized I was wrong. They are probably using cloud based Translation Management Systems and choosing the lowest paid translators it seems. It's quite apparent since the quality has been dropped drastically in most languages in most recent versions, and probably translators use public translation memories, however, even if the translators are inexperienced, it is the task of localization team to edit the works correctly as commissioners.

Anyway, I guess I have told all I would like to tell. 19 months have been passed and I'm saying good luck to everyone again, heavy token buyer haters; good luck to you too whereas I may only say good luck to Chris among the Admin and Mod Team. Most of all, I am going to start to play my fresh Fear Effect: Sedna to have the taste again after all those years, you see Nordeus, a good title will always be remembered as good.

One last thing; my team stays strong, having 139% quality, with some descent 8* players, a few hundreds of token and rest package leftovers, a few thousands of reds and blues, all the 2017 and 2018 official Atletico packs, some descent premium shirts and logos as well, and most of the gift packs of Nordeus including the Biggleswade United. All achievements except losing a player because of debt and old school are completely achieved, and my association is in Platinum. Anyone, who would like to takeover my team, contact me via PM or mail address typed on the signature(since I don't think I will come here anytime soon), then we can make the exchange here in front of everyone. I will chat to Roger today, if he won't take it, I will leave it anyone who would like to take.

Cheers,

Good luck,

Quote Originally Posted by Antonio Gustavo Hernandez View Post
    Well, I'll keep it brief. Indeed, there is much to say but I doubt those guys deserve it and most likely they'll ignore it. Most folks here well know my considerations, and I don't know where to start exactly, so let's skip it. Actually, I was thinking of playing one more season to have a chance one more treble, and playing associations one more season as I have come together with one of my old association fellow. Tonight, I decided to retire permanently however, after a bloody bull**** troll result against a -30% Top 100 manipulator team. It's not fun anymore, neither funny nor frustrating. It feels like I am robbed, I have been thinking of it lately indeed, you guys favor those guys by letting them to have free tokens and troll results against me while having my money. Well, never mind.

One suggestion could be related to localization, if you don't mind me saying, change the Team Lead ASAP. I was thinking you were doing good by means of managing the languages, but I have realized I was wrong. They are probably using cloud based Translation Management Systems and choosing the lowest paid translators it seems. It's quite apparent since the quality has been dropped drastically in most languages in most recent versions, and probably translators use public translation memories, however, even if the translators are inexperienced, it is the task of localization team to edit the works correctly as commissioners.

Anyway, I guess I have told all I would like to tell. 19 months have been passed and I'm saying good luck to everyone again, heavy token buyer haters; good luck to you too whereas I may only say good luck to Chris among the Admin and Mod Team. Most of all, I am going to start to play my fresh Fear Effect: Sedna to have the taste again after all those years, you see Nordeus, a good title will always be remembered as good.

One last thing; my team stays strong, having 139% quality, with some descent 8* players, a few hundreds of token and rest package leftovers, a few thousands of reds and blues, all the 2017 and 2018 official Atletico packs, some descent premium shirts and logos as well, and most of the gift packs of Nordeus including the Biggleswade United. All achievements except losing a player because of debt and old school are completely achieved, and my association is in Platinum. Anyone, who would like to takeover my team, contact me via PM or mail address typed on the signature(since I don't think I will come here anytime soon), then we can make the exchange here in front of everyone. I will chat to Roger today, if he won't take it, I will leave it anyone who would like to take.

Cheers,

Good luck,
    I've sent you an email.
    Team - Top Gun
    Current Season: 110 - League Level: 93

League - Champion - 35
    League - Runner Up - 19
    League 3rd Place - 10

CUP - Champion - 8
    CUP - Runner Up - 4
    CUP - 3rd Place - 4

Champions League - Champion - 10
    Champions League - Runner Up - 6
    Champions League - 3rd Place - 9

Super League - Champion - 1
    Super Cup - Champion - 1
    Facebook
    - Top Eleven Portugal

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    @Antonio Gustavo Hernandez
    if you 'll find someone for your team ok
    if you don't, then you can make a farewell party with fireworks with your tokens and kits as @SuperDunk made here
    https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...way-forum.html

that was the thread of the month

anyway, good luck
    Altiplano likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123